Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

I know alot of people that work with macros on daily bases whether it's placing time is a document, or rerouting payroll accounts. Macros are not evil as jagex proclaims them to be. In fact World of Warcraft gives you the option to design your own macros in-game.

I think if i developed a simple mouse movement macro I should be allowed to use it. The only problem with this is that jagex says it would give me an "unfair advantage" over others.

Well i think that kids that play all day with no trig homework have an unfair advantage over me... So a simple macro to cut a few trees to make up for lost time should'nt hurt anyone.

You are grossly oversimplifying the issue.... First of all, macroers would let you cut yews all day and all night, something that no one would ever be able to do otherwise. Unfair advantage. Also, YOU'RE not doing any work whatsoever, yet you're getting all, and sometimes even more, of the rewards that people who work hard get. Unfair advantage. Also, Jagex doesn't want people running around downloading free macro programs off the internet when so many sites claim to offer these but are really just designed to steal your passwords. Jagex owns runescape and everything in it. Their rules, no matter how much you disagree with them, are law. If you don't like them, deal with it, or stop playing.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I really dislike it when I am fishing and I wear noob clothes all the time. I don't macro. I just hate being a big show-off running around carrying Dragon Daggers and Rune Armor and all this show-off stuff.

I can't tell you how many times someone sees me and starts calling me a macro. Usually anyone level 50+ isn't a macro.

av33318.png

erm i dont know id this is true or not but once, a pmod i knew told me that if u reported someone who's suspected to be a macro, the system will mark him/her.

so i guess they will do something to verify that its a real macroer before they actually take action. So if anyone reported you as a macroer, u dont have to be worried. likewise if u wrongly reported someone as a macroer, he or you wont be penalised.

Macroes have basically killed some of the livelyhood of the RS f2p economy.

Although they keep prices down for lobs and yews, I think they still have a mostly negative impact on the game. I think that Jagex needs to improve the ways in which they detect the third-party clients and such.

I don't report macroes very often, seeing as to I stay in p2p most of the time.

22803-nicesig_re.jpg

Yes.. I made that long ago.

Woot! Person Record!!!

Reported 19 macros in under a minute! God I'm good!

Anyone else notice what is wrong with what he said?

Anyway I don't mind Green Dragon Autos, easy pk for hides and some prayer exp :XD:

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I see them all the time while passing by either catherby or going behind the varrock castle! Its annoying, we work hard getting a good account while they have it automatically(o well they don;t know the fun they are missing).

In this thread, someone has taken a screenshot of themself with about 5 autoers...

and I am going for 54 rc and 75 magic(after 99 thieving) and I had started abit by mining and half the time I was there When I mined about 2k p ess, I saw about 30 autoers.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

i really h8 them always will...

ever noticed how they have a group of ppl wodcutting and they happen to have some similarities to thier names??? for example a name then 33 or bobjerry and jerrybob and they happen to have the same wc lv!!!! in highscores!!!!!!!1 i also hate how some are programed to respond to whne u try to trade them or type nonsense

lol i was trading a bot an he some how magicly typed

green:jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjyyyyyyyyy

then i traded him again and he said

green:yyyyyyyjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj really realy fast

i mean how on earth can some1 type that fast??!?!?!?!? answer: bots/macroers!!!

hate :twisted: = macorers/bots

creeper%205000.gif

creeper%205000.gif

i dont know how long ago

but jagex done something so that people using aryan cant play runescape

and there was a mass ban with over 5000 autoers banned

how awesome is that

Spud you seriously have to stay off the forums when you get into the weed.
Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

i confess i made a lil joke with my mate once...

i made a lvl 3 acc and triedout a macro spammer

its like where ever you click a message will appear and well since i did it in a bank and i was shouting selling undergarments i got banned in like 10 mins...

i just laughed along tho( i did not hack lol )

newbankofrsyq0.gif

KAH BAH GEE

omg!!!

its 9:20pm and theres a bot here buying arrows in remington and he buys 5 mith and 5 addy each time the arrows reach their max regen limit!!!!\

omg!!!! i didnt no they could do that/

lol im buying 5 before him

creeper%205000.gif

creeper%205000.gif

Thats precisely what the feather buyers do, I dont know the program, but i think it is something like

IF("feathers">999, "buy 10*5, )

Thats why I buy at 999, and then laugh as they never buy

Snipercam7.gif

NOW!!! THIS IS IT!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO CHOOSE, DIE AND BE FREE OF PAIN OR LIVE AND FIGHT YOUR SORROW!

If Jagex changed the game so you had to hold down the mouse button to walk places, that would seriously fix everything. The game Priston Tale is like that and no one autos, because they can't. What are they going to do? Invent something to hold the mouse button down, steer your character to where you want it, let go of the mouse button and then click what you want to skill on like a tree?

Yeah right... :lol:

If Jagex changed the game so you had to hold down the mouse button to walk places, that would seriously fix everything. The game Priston Tale is like that and no one autos, because they can't. What are they going to do? Invent something to hold the mouse button down, steer your character to where you want it, let go of the mouse button and then click what you want to skill on like a tree?

I like that idea. :lol:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Thats precisely what the feather buyers do, I dont know the program, but i think it is something like

IF("feathers">999, "buy 10*5, )

Thats why I buy at 999, and then laugh as they never buy

if ("feathers" >= 1000)

BuyItemAtStore ("feathers","Buy 10");

or something like that...idk, just fixing some Java :P

an if statement doesn't have the action in it aswell, a normal example:

if (This is said)

do this; ;)

Well, sorry to say your wrong, but your wrong...Until Jagex starts to make things impossibly to get...all a macro would have to do is change their click method...here are some possibilities...

public void mousePressed(MouseEvent)

public void mouseClicked(MouseEvent)

public void mouseEntered(MouseEvent)

public void mouseExited(MouseEvent)

public void mouseReleased(MouseEvent)

And then stear the mouse using x and y coords...I dont know exactly how they do it without having Runescape's source...gah...idk...but it's probably possible...

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial ... tener.html

Just trying to educate some people on Java and how is can do anything...and how in this case, that simple fact is a major hindrance...

(I dont think educating people on Java is against the rules...? If it is you can delete above...)

But yea, I agree macroers suck, and when Jagex finally comes out and kills them all, life will be good in RS once again =D> ...For me it's thoes dang level 3 willow cutters! Their all over Draynor and even Port Sarim! I can only powercut in F2P down in...(I forget the name of the town) way under Falador! <.<

Edit for thoes just seeing this:

:lol:

But yea, I agree macroers suck, and when Jagex finally comes out and kills them all, life will be good in RS once again =D> ...For me it's thoes dang level 3 willow cutters! Their all over Draynor and even Port Sarim! I can only powercut in F2P down in...(I forget the name of the town) way under Falador! <.<

Rimmington?

Yeah, I tried that, but I'd rather keep my willows. :P People actually buy those.

Rimmington?

#-o :lol:

Yea, I'm more of a skiller, but if your trying to earn money...dang...sorry, so are they, and their soo much better at it to tell the truth :wall: :roll:

Another Edit:

:lol:

if you really hate macroers, why don't you just kill them? If you don't believe that's possible check this movie: http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 6829335632

all made myself :wink: :) :P

ok that was HILAAAAAARIOUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> :XD: :twisted:

so funny when it just kept picking the logs up again:P

tordo2.png

OOOkkkk...I hate macros....i reported 100's everyday......... and saw the same macros back the next day....

so me and a group of freinds(between 10-20) went around, and reported macros,(Jagex will take more notice if there are 20 reports than if there are 1.... we mainly reported tree cutters, auto miners and feather buyers,.....we worked in world 107...and together we reported 1000's of macroers...i never saw any of them again.....

Get the message...if there are lots of reports on the same person They are more likely 2 get banned...... we also did mass trade spamming on the macros...this can stuff up some types of macros....(it can also get u reported if the person aint a macro =P )....but yeah....get your freinds or just people around to report the macroers 2..this will increase the chance of the account getting baned

:)Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes :)

:(Brevior saltare [bleep] deformibus mulieribus est vita :(