Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Arrrgh, Macroers!

• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

XG_5000
[ Display Name History ]

XG_5000

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 69 posts
omg!!!

its 9:20pm and theres a bot here buying arrows in remington and he buys 5 mith and 5 addy each time the arrows reach their max regen limit!!!!\

omg!!!! i didnt no they could do that/

lol im buying 5 before him

Snipercam7
[ Display Name History ]

Snipercam7

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 25 posts
Thats precisely what the feather buyers do, I dont know the program, but i think it is something like

IF("feathers">999, "buy 10*5, )

Thats why I buy at 999, and then laugh as they never buy
Posted Image

NOW!!! THIS IS IT!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO CHOOSE, DIE AND BE FREE OF PAIN OR LIVE AND FIGHT YOUR SORROW!

Lep
[ Display Name History ]

Lep

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,761 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Lep
If Jagex changed the game so you had to hold down the mouse button to walk places, that would seriously fix everything. The game Priston Tale is like that and no one autos, because they can't. What are they going to do? Invent something to hold the mouse button down, steer your character to where you want it, let go of the mouse button and then click what you want to skill on like a tree?

Yeah right... :lol:

Kaphias
[ Display Name History ]

Kaphias

FL380

• Members
  • 3,399 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Matt91493

If Jagex changed the game so you had to hold down the mouse button to walk places, that would seriously fix everything. The game Priston Tale is like that and no one autos, because they can't. What are they going to do? Invent something to hold the mouse button down, steer your character to where you want it, let go of the mouse button and then click what you want to skill on like a tree?

I like that idea. :lol:
Posted Image
8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08
4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010
Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

None2None
[ Display Name History ]

None2None

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 573 posts

Thats precisely what the feather buyers do, I dont know the program, but i think it is something like

IF("feathers">999, "buy 10*5, )

Thats why I buy at 999, and then laugh as they never buy

if ("feathers" >= 1000)

BuyItemAtStore ("feathers","Buy 10");

or something like that...idk, just fixing some Java :P

an if statement doesn't have the action in it aswell, a normal example:

if (This is said)

do this; ;)

Well, sorry to say your wrong, but your wrong...Until Jagex starts to make things impossibly to get...all a macro would have to do is change their click method...here are some possibilities...

public void mousePressed(MouseEvent)

public void mouseClicked(MouseEvent)

public void mouseEntered(MouseEvent)

public void mouseExited(MouseEvent)

public void mouseReleased(MouseEvent)

And then stear the mouse using x and y coords...I dont know exactly how they do it without having Runescape's source...gah...idk...but it's probably possible...

http://java.sun.com/... ... tener.html

Just trying to educate some people on Java and how is can do anything...and how in this case, that simple fact is a major hindrance...

(I dont think educating people on Java is against the rules...? If it is you can delete above...)

But yea, I agree macroers suck, and when Jagex finally comes out and kills them all, life will be good in RS once again =D> ...For me it's thoes dang level 3 willow cutters! Their all over Draynor and even Port Sarim! I can only powercut in F2P down in...(I forget the name of the town) way under Falador! <.<

Edit for thoes just seeing this:

:lol:

deyan2
[ Display Name History ]

deyan2

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 465 posts
if you really hate macroers, why don't you just kill them? If you don't believe that's possible check this movie: http://video.google.... ... 6829335632

all made myself :wink: :) :P

Aoibhin
[ Display Name History ]

Aoibhin

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts

But yea, I agree macroers suck, and when Jagex finally comes out and kills them all, life will be good in RS once again =D> ...For me it's thoes dang level 3 willow cutters! Their all over Draynor and even Port Sarim! I can only powercut in F2P down in...(I forget the name of the town) way under Falador! <.<

Rimmington?

Yeah, I tried that, but I'd rather keep my willows. :P People actually buy those.

None2None
[ Display Name History ]

None2None

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 573 posts

Rimmington?

#-o :lol:

Yea, I'm more of a skiller, but if your trying to earn money...dang...sorry, so are they, and their soo much better at it to tell the truth :wall: :roll:

Another Edit:

:lol:

tordy
[ Display Name History ]

tordy

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 125 posts

if you really hate macroers, why don't you just kill them? If you don't believe that's possible check this movie: http://video.google.... ... 6829335632

all made myself :wink: :) :P

ok that was HILAAAAAARIOUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> :XD: :twisted:

so funny when it just kept picking the logs up again:P

Oges
[ Display Name History ]

Oges

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
OOOkkkk...I hate macros....i reported 100's everyday......... and saw the same macros back the next day....

so me and a group of freinds(between 10-20) went around, and reported macros,(Jagex will take more notice if there are 20 reports than if there are 1.... we mainly reported tree cutters, auto miners and feather buyers,.....we worked in world 107...and together we reported 1000's of macroers...i never saw any of them again.....

Get the message...if there are lots of reports on the same person They are more likely 2 get banned...... we also did mass trade spamming on the macros...this can stuff up some types of macros....(it can also get u reported if the person aint a macro =P )....but yeah....get your freinds or just people around to report the macroers 2..this will increase the chance of the account getting baned
:)Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes :)
:(Brevior saltare [bleep] deformibus mulieribus est vita :(

None2None
[ Display Name History ]

None2None

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 573 posts

OOOkkkk...I hate macros....i reported 100's everyday......... and saw the same macros back the next day....

so me and a group of freinds(between 10-20) went around, and reported macros,(Jagex will take more notice if there are 20 reports than if there are 1.... we mainly reported tree cutters, auto miners and feather buyers,.....we worked in world 107...and together we reported 1000's of macroers...i never saw any of them again.....

Get the message...if there are lots of reports on the same person They are more likely 2 get banned...... we also did mass trade spamming on the macros...this can stuff up some types of macros....(it can also get u reported if the person aint a macro =P )....but yeah....get your freinds or just people around to report the macroers 2..this will increase the chance of the account getting baned

macros get banned without getting reported...and it takes an average of 1-2 weeks to get banned in the first place.

Macroers use these 'throw away accounts' that your reporting to get the money, not to store or use it, that's what their 'mains' or 'mules' are for.

I seriously dont recommend wasting your time doing that. :roll:

sohkmj1
[ Display Name History ]

sohkmj1

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Stack
  • RSN2:sohkmj1
Oh bother. Macroers....well, just report them! simple. ]

report 3 a day, and keep it up and in a matter of years no more autoers!simple :roll: (sarcasm)

I don't really care about macroers, they just spoil the game for everyone.

Go to 1 yew tree, macroers.

go to a lob fishing spot, macroers

just report them.

if i am ot mistaken a guy got p mod status through reporting macroers. need to find proof though

Infi
[ Display Name History ]

Infi

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,438 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I despise macroers.

I'm sitting here, working hard, cutting yews for exp, then I see an army of bald men with an assortment of mime clothes, lederhosen, etc. Eating up the yew! I wouldn't mind if they were ACTUALLY real people but they are not!

Simply unacceptable.
Posted Image
99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

the_drunk_dude
[ Display Name History ]

the_drunk_dude

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,045 posts
lol, wc for sure, i was chopping away in seers when 7!!! yes folk, seven level 3 macroes come in single file. same name with different numbers... all i can say is... whoever u are, ur are freaking ret***** becuase u just paid for 7 different accounts... HA!

lardmaster2
[ Display Name History ]

lardmaster2

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
n2n...you...lol

you hate macroers...

what i think is funny is ppl who think macroing is illegal n :lol: :lol:

half of those ppl would use macroes if they could find em...

btw, there is not only 1 working java bot, there are two.

whats the point of reporting macroers? what did they do to u?

ppl macroe to gain programming experience... if u macroe too., you dont have to worry bout competing with other macroes!

u guys cant win!

None2None
[ Display Name History ]

None2None

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 573 posts
I'm such a bad person, I know O:)

Lol, I never did macro :P lol, not many people realize that... :) Legit N2N ftw.

...but on the flip side don't tell anyone the stuff that I did do :lol:

And Lardy, you raise a good point, if tip.it released a bot, 1/2 the people would use it...as in use it; that means not the in the sense that most people who your thinking of...and don't set up a poll (to the guy that's thinking about it) deception is common in humans. :shame:

it'd end up with some revolution except with people like imp's users. :roll:

shagohod, impresonating Jagex would be calling yourself part of Jagex or saying that your are them... :roll: :)

Lol, dont ban me for saying all that, lol...As I said before, I don't macro nor make them. :wink:

No more info on me!

lardmaster2
[ Display Name History ]

lardmaster2

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
or make them...

i am an imp user! i am insulted!

so, u are a traitor to rsr, u...legit n2n...JK?

None2None
[ Display Name History ]

None2None

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 573 posts

or make them...

i am an imp user! i am insulted!

so, u are a traitor to rsr, u...legit n2n...JK?

<.< :shame:

:)

Fuzimatt
[ Display Name History ]

Fuzimatt

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 270 posts
maybe jagex should make it that if the same mouse/key strokes are done repeatedly within a certain time period they kick the account off then if it happens on that account again they get a week long ban and if it happens a third time ip ban

that would work since the programs record mouse clicks so if they click the same place to many times that system kicks in

D3xiong_1989
[ Display Name History ]

D3xiong_1989

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts
Jagex could actually do something about it such as , to woodcut , u need an atk lvl of 40 in order to train the skill woodcutting and so for other skills too. :D just a suggestion tho.

As for buying items from shop, maybe jagex could do like , u need a minimum lvl of fishing lvl 10 to purchase bait from the fish stall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users