Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

NO MORE MACROERS YAY!!!

:P

Amen to that!

Can I get a hell yeah?!

This does not come without consequences but I don't care

R.I.P macroers and all the rest of the lousy scum...

Yeah, now RS had now macoers...at the cost of the wilderness and merchanting. I'd rather have the macroers back tbh.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i could probably go and quote alot of the people posting here but im gona make it easy on everybody.

unless you a MOD of some sort you cant tell who is or isnt a macroer or multi logging or anything else like that. just because somebody is doing the same thing for a long period of time doesnt mean there macroing (this game is full of constantly doing the same thing). as far as multi logging, how can people say somebody or a group of people are multi logging? if you have friends and do things in groups you must be multi loging.. people think because they dont have friends or the patience to do things for hours on end that everybody else is just as lame.

to many people spend to much time worrying about everybody else (mostly low levels) and not enough time building there characture (reason for being a low level)

227251.png

Im starting to miss them.

Yes, they kept the yew prices down (Which hurts me because I sell yews for income), and they took away pking, But they scared off all the noobs. Before when there was macro's I would chop a yew with maybe 1 macro and 2 other people. But now that macro's are gone which caused the price of yews to skyrocket (Yay!) Its near impossible to chop a yew without 7-15+ people chopping it with you (F2P that is I have no idea how P2P is)

• 5 months later...

june 24, 2008 --- 174 days after the most significant change to runescape since the move to runescape 2.

well, jagexes idea worked. hardly a macroer in sight. the rant forums have settled and players are calming down. However, cheating isnt done. the new thing is to a) train a account to the desired levels using macros/gold farmesr, then sell it loaded with cash, or B) you give the service your password and they use a farmer/macro to get cash onto it.

Ehm, I think they were working on the graphics way before that. Although I'm not sure since when they were planning the crackdown.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Haha, now that they're gone I kind of laugh remembering the mobs of them around Seers' Village going to and from the flax and trees. All the silly names like Jo3435 and Jo3456 etc. etc.

That surge of them will surely go down in the history books.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Look if macroers stayed jagex would have been sued out of the ground. Then they would have had to close completely. So we lose the entire of rs not just wildy and free trade.

See why they had to remove macroers?

Lose wildy and free trade or entire of rs. I know what I would prefer.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Anyhow, at the moment they are gone

Which update made them go away?

The update where when you made a new account, it did not have unbalanced trades. No one wanted to make a Bot after that, as they couldn't trade away money. All Jagex had to do was clean up the remaining bots as they made their last ditch attempt to sell their gold.

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

probably the only good thing to come from that update but i dont think the trade limit should be based on qp maby total level or combat level like 2k for 5cb levels or 1k for every 50 total levels

=D> this is a great idea, after all, every F2P player (even with every F2P quest done) has a max of 3k trade.... now imagine you want to give ur F2P friend a present... umm... 3k? wth. -.-

probably the only good thing to come from that update but i dont think the trade limit should be based on qp maby total level or combat level like 2k for 5cb levels or 1k for every 50 total levels

=D> this is a great idea, after all, every F2P player (even with every F2P quest done) has a max of 3k trade.... now imagine you want to give ur F2P friend a present... umm... 3k? wth. -.-

3k a day keeps the RWTers away!

.... Even though it's 15mins.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

3k a day keeps the RWTers away!

.... Even though it's 15mins.

Except for the fact it doesn't actually keep the RWTers away...
The_Maddest.png

I see a lot of macroers, because I wc a lot. I always report macroers when I see them, but when I tell people that I did, a majority of them call me a mod wannabe, or say its worthless because reporting them does nothing. Its those people with those kinds of attitudes that make macroing such a huge problem (I wouldn't be surprised if those people owned a few macroers themselves... :shame:). Jagex can't do ANYTHING about macroing unless you players help them out! \'

[off-topic]

I faced this "reporting does nothing" thing one day at GE. I reported someone for password scamming (using the "you can't say your pass backwards" scam) and informed him that I just reported him, I also politely said that he should stop scamming because all he does is ruin the game from everyone. His respond? He laughed at me, called me an [blam!], a [blam!], said that he doesn't care if his account gets banned because he hacked that account, that he is just going to make many new accounts to scam passwords, that he already scammed 4 passwords in last hour from there, and finally that reporting him does nothing.

[/off-topic][on-topic]

I actually quite suprisingly see macros really rarely. In fact, I haven't seen any macros in, let's say, last 2 months. :-s

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png