How I lost my items - by scamming, dying and others

Forum_User

sold full rune for 10k he offered a mil and he almost made it to

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Said he would sell me whip only 1m at edge monks as soon as i stepped into wildy he entangled then specd me28-25-26 =/

What i learned:DOnt trade anywhere near wildi =]

Always Buying:Rune Hatchet(6.6k) Rune Daggers(3k) Steel 2h (200)

i sold a rune axe for free [bleep] he was putting the money then when i accepted it was nothing i accepted fast and here i am

i got scammed for 15k...

Lol? :wall:

I didnt get scammed, but i logged out of W2, unaware Mr.Hyde was attacking me... Well, i closed the screen by mistake, meaning to close the one in front of it, and when i logged back in, there i was stood in Lumb with Dhip top, Legs and Vamps - No blue mask...

sold full rune for 10k he offered a mil and he almost made it to

that would be a lvl 3 noob?

yeah

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

i sold a rune axe for free [bleep] he was putting the money then when i accepted it was nothing i accepted fast and here i am

i got scammed for 15k...

Lol? :wall:

I didnt get scammed, but i logged out of W2, unaware Mr.Hyde was attacking me... Well, i closed the screen by mistake, meaning to close the one in front of it, and when i logged back in, there i was stood in Lumb with Dhip top, Legs and Vamps - No blue mask...

blue haloween mask?

OMG

Cybermullet.png

I had worked hard for my first 200k, and got full rune, when a level 3 said "I'll buy your rune for 300k." I was amazed. With that 100k left after I bought back my full rune, I could get a couple of weapons too!

He did the 300 to 30k scam :wall:

I didn't actually get scammed, but someone tried it.

I tried selling my Red Mask... I'm muted, so I had my friend find me a buyer. He found one, who told him to go just east of varrock. "Kind of by the lumberyard" In otherwords, just north of it, in lvl 1 wild. So my friend accompanies me there, and when he's in wild, trading the scammer, her friend attacks him. I'm just below wild, because I have the mask, and I'm not stupid enough to fall for this.

So my friend is fighting the scammer, and low and behold, he kills him. Splitbark top, mystic bottom, gloves, and boots, rune boots, full rune, obby shield, and whip.

Can you say "Owned"?

Ghandi103.png

I've once had it that a lvl 60 sold me 1k coal for 180k fair and square, after that he traded again and didn't noticed that he was offering noted iron instead of coal. I have my screen on a very high resolution and then it's hard to see the difference between noted iron and coal, and if you've bought stuff from that guy earlier you kind of trust them and don't look that well.

I've once had it that someone sold me 1k coal for 180k fair and square, after that he traded again and didn't noticed that he was offering noted iron instead of coal.

Same, exept 1st it was rune long, then an iron long.

pfozcopy4nb.th.jpg

jacksonb79ni.th.jpg

I've once had it that someone sold me 1k coal for 180k fair and square, after that he traded again and didn't noticed that he was offering noted iron instead of coal.quote]

Same, exept 1st it was rune long, then an iron long.

i was havign a bsale one and i was selling both addy and rune scimmys and a guy wanted rune.

the first time i traded right one second i dint but the guy didnt notcie i thought about scamming for a sec but said what the hell and declined and made trade properly porper little angle me O:)

oh i got scamed out of rune boots i was in warriors guild and some girls buying rune boots for d spear (p++) and rune kite i jumped on it cos id got for a realy low price

at last miniute she switched to just rune kite -.- worst day on rs ever

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

once...this guy, who was selling full rune t for lk 700 k all noted...so...they switch the rune t legs to norm ones...and then he didnt no i new...so i js took away all the money and he pressed accept both times, cuz scammers always press accept realli fast sooooooooooo :lol:

Prun.png Apple_Tank.png

I was level 3, fresh from tutorial island. Some guy comes up to me and says "hey i can clone your items!!!" and i said "ok show me how"

Little did he know i was very good with computers and knew the shortcut keys.

he said "drop all your items and press alt + f4."

i said "in my computer classes i learnt that button closes the window..." and instead of dropping anything i reported him and ran back to lumbridge to kill level 3 mans.

-----

I find it funny when noobs try to scam my pures >.<

picture6sd6.jpg

i had bought my new blk g for 300k. after days of cowhides (yes i said cowhides). then a lvl 3 name 0 o 00 o 00 (that wasn't the actual name) came up to me and said "ill buy you blk g for 500k". my heart was racing im like omg deal!!! i trade him and when i look at my inv afterwards i saw 40k. that took me soooo long to get!

I was merchanting after I payed my friend 500k for a good way to merchant.

I was just nomral merchanting trying to get some money so i can try his way.

I only had like 178k after trade.

Ok so i bought 100 bolt racks brocken even on them. Sold my old obby cape as quest cape is same stats and never take off. and sold 23 hides.

I had something like 433k afterwards.

Then I realise that obby capes are selling for 270k.

So i find another seller for 250k. Was so happy cause there were people selling for 270k around them.

Found a buyer quickly offered it for 260k. Then the buyer canceled trade. Then I traded again and they decliend again.

I was thinking what the hell. Then I looked at my inv and I had a noted black cape instead of a noted obby cape.

Said he would sell me whip only 1m at edge monks as soon as i stepped into wildy he entangled then specd me28-25-26 =/

What i learned:DOnt trade anywhere near wildi =]

Dude....I think we met the same guy, lol!

Completed Monkey Madness at Combat lvl 53!!!

Some guy I don't know and PMs me asks if I have a (worthless item I knew nothing about) to sell to him for 4.2m. Then a different guy randomly trades with me and offers that item. I show 800k in items for some reason. Then I decline and think it is a scam. After talking to the guy who PMed me, I think that it might not be a scam. I don't know how, but I talked myself into thinking it wasn't a scam (this is the first time I have ever fallen for a scam).

Well i eventually make the trade, and both guys log out (put me on ignore list probably). Well now I feel like an idiot since I realized the item was barely worth 15k. I still don't know why I did it. I will not mention the item because it will make me look like a fool. I should have known what it was. :wall: