Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!

Forum_User

I was unfair muted by i don't know how many time...

i have 9.0 black marks but how i take them out if im being nice person and reporting people that WERE scamming or macroing and now that im muted i maybe got ban for macroing as i can't say nothing :(

That is the irony of the life!

don't check my grammar

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

and just one thing i want ask...

Why be muted if was better get ban?

I mean, get ban, is almost like mute but you can't play!

for someone who make the life getting money , like RCers, would be better just ban not be muted :-k

My stats

siggymv6.png

I take all claims of "I was unfairly banned/blackmarked/muted" with a huge grain of salt!

Take for example the guy who claimed to be unfairly muted for telling an Ethiopian Joke. As racism is considered highly offensive and definitely Not welcome in Runescape he was lucky he wasn't perm banned. :evil:

Oh and the guy who says his account was hacked and the "hacker" got the account banned. Well thats a fair ban ... the "hacker" was breaking the rules on your account. I highly recommend a review of the security article in Runescape's Knowledge base. :boohoo:

Classic are the guys who claim they were banned/black marked for macroing when they weren't. Sorry can't happen. There is a Macro detection system ... a computer program that analyzes your activity in game. Doesn't matter if you speak or not ... if you aren't macroing the system will not flag your account. :wall:

Granted the appeals system needs a bit of work. I won't argue with that.

And occasionally Errors do happen but not on the scale most are claiming here and definitely not for such obvious things.

Why don't ya'll go Read the rules and FOLLOW THEM instead of making bogus Claims about how unfair Jagex is. Out of the thousands of claims of unfair action I'd estimate only a handful are legit ... it's no wonder Jagex doesn't listen.

i got perm banned at lvl 97 a few years ago on an account called "ragnarokwarz"

with 20+ mil worht of stuff

well now it would be more then that cuz i had a halloween mask but it was only 800k

and i had 24+ mil total exp

but yeah it dosent matter now

im lvl 117 now

with like.. 47 mil+ total exp

im not that rich .. my bank is worth about 7 mil but im still proud

all i did was cuss cmon words arent that bad

even though i did it several times.. and kept going even though i had warnings..

the accuont i use now was an old pure i had back then

but yeah now it owns more then i ever imagined with my 99 str and 96 attack and various other impressive stats (that im working on improving even more too..=] )

shadow1854.png

i got perm banned at lvl 97 a few years ago on an account called "ragnarokwarz"

with 20+ mil worht of stuff

well now it would be more then that cuz i had a halloween mask but it was only 800k

and i had 24+ mil total exp

but yeah it dosent matter now

im lvl 117 now

with like.. 47 mil+ total exp

im not that rich .. my bank is worth about 7 mil but im still proud

all i did was cuss cmon words arent that bad

even though i did it several times.. and kept going even though i had warnings..

the accuont i use now was an old pure i had back then

but yeah now it owns more then i ever imagined with my 99 str and 96 attack and various other impressive stats (that im working on improving even more too..=] )

....lol..so u turned a pure into a main? -.- why not kep it pure? itd own more lolz..and ud make more money pking with ur pure..but i guess u can MB pk with him but u gotta be good =p.

dragonmpraycape,virna.gif

Making a pure. Xv Wild Xv atk:71/99 str:73/99 def:20/20 mage:70/94 range:65/90 prayer:52/52

Okay first of all I would much rather have jagex stop or slow macros then read ban appeals. If they read every stupid jerks appeal their CS guys would commit suicide over the sheer mountain of stupidity.

furthermore most of these "I was unfairly banned" (not saying any of you are just those random noobs) people just got caught breaking rules and are trying to create sympathy for themselves.

signature.png

Okay first of all I would much rather have jagex stop or slow macros then read ban appeals. If they read every stupid jerks appeal their CS guys would commit suicide over the sheer mountain of stupidity.

which is why many people get automated responses, asking otherwise would be close to slavery

I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to link to my clansite but it's totally trustworthy...read about what we did to stop botting :)

Anyway...

The reason I quit was because Jagex randomly banned two of my BRAND NEW accounts RIGHT OFF tutorial island. Along with two of my friends. None had any evidence. I am fed up with their ban system and their stupid automated responses too!

:x

For the full reason why I quit you can read http://venomscape.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=101 and I hope some of those reasons get taken to heart.

------------------------

RIP Vyper92, July 16th 2003-February 12th, 2005.

RIP Meldar667, December 20th 2004-May 8th 2007.

Well I got a bann because I tried to help RuneScape, basicly. Some random person added me and said: Give me your kode. I was like, kode?! I thought he ment code/password so I asked him because I was going to report him because of that. And I had to be sure that he was meaning it... Else I could get banned. So I got banned for Account sharing/trading... For helping RuneScape... :wall: I appealed wrong, because I didn't know the reason... And now I can't do anything about it... GAH! :(

banksig2qn4.gif

Please! Support the new RuneScape bank!

I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to link to my clansite but it's totally trustworthy...read about what we did to stop botting :)

Anyway...

The reason I quit was because Jagex randomly banned two of my BRAND NEW accounts RIGHT OFF tutorial island. Along with two of my friends. None had any evidence. I am fed up with their ban system and their stupid automated responses too!

:x

For the full reason why I quit you can read http://venomscape.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=101 and I hope some of those reasons get taken to heart.

------------------------

RIP Vyper92, July 16th 2003-February 12th, 2005.

RIP Meldar667, December 20th 2004-May 8th 2007.

I saw it...in really srry man :(

Off topic:could you give me some stuff NON-member plz?

My stats

siggymv6.png

Ive never been banned or muted

but i do have one that kinda makes me mad

My brother had an rs account he was cleaning out cause he was quitting ( totally quitting , no scam or anything )

so alot of noobs were gathered , calling him a scammer and stuff

and i swear to god a j mod even told him to stop scamming

the dood was gonna give away about 8.5m in stuff and he basicly said - explitive here - it .. ill let it sit in my account

so there ya go .. some people are idiots

My Friend got unjustly perm muted cause of a corrupt mod... Jagex really need to sort out the trustworthy mods from the corrupt... =/ actually... if anyone here's heard of Total Madness, you may have heard about my friend's perm mute.. we did this whole tribute thing on runescape to him.. we danced in my house for like, ages when he said "I stopped filming like, 15 minutes ago :D"

Hail the Midnight Falcons, We don't have any players above lv 100+, so we Pwn >O

tanfcamo,Darkonitey.gif

Darkonitey.gif

Hah, my stats are so Noob! :D

a noob i made for fun

user:FrÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã St()()f

played altogether around 1hr neva talked to anyone

next time i tried to log in,

your account has been deactivated

i looked at the offence.

u have 10 out of 10 black marks, you are permanently banned

Your username is offensive????!!!!!!

offensive?????

how is FrÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã St()()f offensive... i dont know :x :evil:

I'm definatley sure you can't have either ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã or ( or ) in your name?

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)

On my account Lady Sovrein, i got perm banned :/ i was powermining in f2p and i was 2nd best f2p level 3 at the time.

Then after i finish my mining i log out try to log back in and it was banned.

It was a perm :(. I was almost crying.

But i appeled and chose the "you made a mistake" tab.

Told them what i was doing and 1 week later i get my account back ! wo0t!

Ex 2nd best f2p :( i r member now.

My Friend got unjustly perm muted cause of a corrupt mod... Jagex really need to sort out the trustworthy mods from the corrupt...

One of my friends was muted by a pmod without a good cause, that pmod later received black marks and lost pmod status. Pmods can't permanently mute people, you are muted until Jagex deals with you. A person can't be perm muted by anyone except Jagex.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."