The latest update stinks because ... !

Forum_User

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why they put the frigin duel arena cap! they could have done a equal stake thing instead like the trade thing. That would still suck really bad but it would be a hell of alot better then 3k cap. It would also stop RWT.

They nuked pking the only reason i played... the problems with the replacements are too obvious for me to mention. i litterally find no fun at all in playing them, id rather twiddle my thumbs.

T'was two weeks before Christmas, and all through Runescape Not a player had known what would soon be their fate. The updates were posted on the website with care, In hopes that all players would like what was there. I logged onto Runescape and what did I see? Four new updates were listed, Wonder what they could be? Real world trading is bad, its evil they say A new Jagex fight against cheaters today! Real money for gold, their raking in lots. Kill all the autoers, kill all the bots! Removing unbalanced trades, *What the heck is that? Means all those merchants will never get their phat! Farewell birthday gifts, no more helping a friend. No more running nats, *Just where will it end? This 1st post was painful, yet I just pressed through. But I held my breath as I opened number 2. Trade and drop changes, seems like lots of chatter. I clicked on the link to see what was the matter. 3k gold pieces is now the trade limit. No more getting Barrows, unless millions are in it Drop parties are out, drop transfers are too. A gravestone is left if a Fire Giant kills you. No more getting rich when a noob makes a mistake. Those items are no longer yours for the take. I could not believe, in what was to be With an unsteady hand, I clicked post number 3. Wilderness changes? Please say its not so! Revenant ghosts? Now thats a low blow! Bounty Hunter, Bounty Hunter, Why is it multi? If you go solo, you surely will die. I PKd for a living, I guess thats now done. Jagex, you ruined it, its no longer fun. No more PKing, no more easy dough. No more Runescape, looks like its time to go If you liked this post, and I hope that you might. Copy and paste it, LETS PUT UP A FIGHT! We can get our Wildy back, if we all stick together. If Jagex don't listen, we'll all quit FOREVER

Not a player had known what would soon be their fate.

The updates were posted on the website with care,

In hopes that all players would like what was there.

I logged onto Runescape and what did I see?

Four new updates were listed, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWonder what they could be?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Calvin.jpg

:evil: :wall: I hate the new update, remember the Christmas Party????

Well i lost a sara helm, full rune, 200laws, 2rune med helps because of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hmmm, I have got to find something interesting to say...

siggy6yx3.png

Let's kill 'em!!!!!!!!!1

i h8 the new updates runescape has stuffed up big time i mean they took any way of making income for example merchanting with the new 3k rule and the same with staking and while alot of us were okay aslong as we had pking runescape stuffed that to for what a lousy oh didums a real world trader we better stuff the other thousands up becus of 1 real world trader there so life threatening well runescape i say suck it to u becus u have gone to far this time

ull b dead3

• 3 weeks later...

No offence to the kid but he must really not had any life at all if he did commit suicide over the updates.

After a bit of searching on the 'net. I'd wager that picture is a fake.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

But what about history guys? I dont see why nobodies ranted about this yet. The history of the wilderness is dead. Originally it was a place of evil, where Zamarok rules, allowing players to kill eachother in the brutalist of manners. I am no longer a member and am forced to say this here, as Runescape forums wont allow it. Thanks for listening. IGN: Narasumas1. I doubt you'll see me on.

Narasumas1.png

I dont like the unbalanced trade in respects that you cant give presents to your friends. Me and one of my friends used to do that a lot.

Stilettos are the stairway to Heaven. Love the life you live <3 Munchkin & Pixie

runescape.jpg

thhappinessisfree.giffilip.gifPlaying since April 2004

pq2z184r-f33df90e32150fbeecb06dd0d6eb8ca4.gif

:shock:

There was one in Cambridge newpaper also or may be the same one. The grammar is bad so its probably fake (he spend?). On a funnier note, probably also fake but still funny:

Im sorry this was too funny. Im sure its been posted before:

Cambridge, UK

A 14-year-old teen was arrested in Cambridge on Tuesday morning for throwing several bricks through office windows. The teen, who was identified by police as D**D**, was charged for property destruction and will be due to appear in court on December 14th. According to police, the office belonged to Jagex Ltd., a company that specializes in Java computer games. :lol:

limdog.png

Cambridge, UK

A 14-year-old teen was arrested in Cambridge on Tuesday morning for throwing several bricks through office windows. The teen, who was identified by police as D**D**, was charged for property destruction and will be due to appear in court on December 14th. According to police, the office belonged to Jagex Ltd., a company that specializes in Java computer games. :lol:

I heard that a while ago. I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

Wow, a bunch of kids ranting about how bad Runescape is. I know it's bad now but cmon, there are better and more efficent ways to deal with things than to simply charge at them like a baboon.

I'm glad I'm over 20.