Blog of Skiller in The Making; Anishr. All goal sigs done!

I have not been on, forever. I go on from time to time, that is why the updating takes time. I am sorry. But don't forget i am going along with this goal. :o

I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the runescapian dream.

I have a dream that one day this account will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all skills are created equal.

I have a dream that one day even the kingdom of Al Kharid, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of noobs and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of skills and money.

I have a dream, i will achieve all my goals!

PLEASE read everything on the first page, i will keep adding stuff on the first page :wink:

Currently Working on: Firemaking

Where: Edgeville World 7

How: Burning Willows

Amount Left: 7k

Next Skill: Fishing

Where: Edge-Barb anywhere on the road, world 7

Amount Left: 15k Feathers

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/a/anishr.png

GOALS

Attack:90----i will get 80 while in f2p, and from 80-90 it will take me

Defence: 90----i will get 80 while in f2p, and from 80-90 it will take me 2.2k points, if i do only 50 damage and use points by the 100's

Strength: 70-----Going to do it in f2p

Ranged: 90------Slayer, and when i get 65 i will use pc. But i will calculate from level 70 ranged-90 with pest control. 3.2k, if i do only 50 damage and use points by the 100's

Magic: 90----Pest control, and also alching stuff, using the nats and yew longs i have made. But i will calculate from where i am right now. 2.8k points, if i do only 50 damage and use points by the 100's

Hitpoints: 90-I don't know what level i will get from doing the other 90's so i will wait until then to update this.

Getting these stats EXACTLY will get me level: Your combat is 103 (Melee based) Not bad \'

Prayer: 52- COMPLETED. (53)

Cooking: 85---I can get 80 cooking from fishing 15k, 10k lobs from 80-85, i have 5k lobs. 5k lobs from 80 is 83, so i will have 83 cooking banked.

Fishing: 76--Using 15k feathers, i need around 18k trout and 13k salmon, i thought of using 15k because it is in between, and i get some salmons and some trouts.

Woodcutting: 75---10.4k Willows, or 4k yews. I will do about 1k yews, which will land me 70 Woodcutting, and from there it is 7k willow logs for 75 woodcutting.

Firemaking: 75-I got the logs, i am working on it. The calcuations are on top.

Crafting: 70- I need to make 11.7k tiara, i will try to mine at least 6k of them, and IF i do not get bored i will just keep going until i am bored out of my mind.

Runecrafting: 60-Aah!, 24.9k natures, basically 25k natures is how many i will have to make! This is going to be really hard, i am going to try to make at least 11.2k nats so i can get 54, and then i can use world 99 law company if i am bored of nat crafting. If not, i will continue nat crafting. (abyss)

Mining: 75- I will mine 16.3k iron ores so i can get 73, and from 73 i need 5.2k silver to get 75. I will continue to mine if i am not bored out of my mind, and i will be banking. I will come back to mining if i do get bored.

Smithing: 70-i need 25k iron bars, i will trade people rubies and iron ores for bars, i hope i can do that. I need 16k iron bars if i smelt AND smith, so it would be good if i was a member:)

Herblore: 60

Agility: 60-212 ape atoll laps

Fletching: 85-i need 14k willows (u), so this is what i will make, i will use the willows from woodcutting, and depending on how much i cut, i will buy the rest.

Hunter: 65-The fastest way possible.. LoL

Construction: 69-I am only 14 construction at the moment, haha. I am going to cut some regular logs, and cut some oak logs, and buy the rest of the oak logs. I am going to get 38 construction, i will need 973 regular planks, i will chop the logs, plank them. Make whatever because it does exp per plank, not by what you make. When i get 38 i can finally make oak larders. I will need, 10.6k oak planks. If i buy all the oak logs and plank them my self it will cost me, around 2,968,000gp. W00t, 3m down the drain! I will make the 3m from runecrafting 10k nats hopefully.

Theving: 70-I need to pickpocket the knight 5.4k times, i don't know how many rounds i will need in pyramed plunder (sp?) Hopefully faster.

Farming: 60-Manage Thy Kindom seeds, and buy some seeds also.

Slayer: 65-Ranged, and melee using edgeville, and moving on the lost city when i get 55.

Key:

Green: P2P Skills

Blue: F2P Non-Combat

Red: Combat Based

Black: Completed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plan: I will pest control, and do slayer for the combat stats, i want at least 55 slayer, but i am really going for 65.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The F2P non-combat skills will be done in F2P mostly except the runecrafting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thieving will be done using knights and pyramid plundger (sp?)

Goal Signatures:- Something is wrong, i cant delete some of my old goal sigs i had, the max allowed is 11 sigs so.. yeah, i will work it out :)

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

anishr.gif

Other Goals:

Santa ( )

Quest Cape ( )

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

Pictures:

Bank Start: bankatstartts2.png--I have 15k feathers for 76 Fishing, and i am down to 200k cash now everything else is the same

53fmbz4.png

54fmcf9.png

55fmil7.png

56fmcq3.png

57fmyd8.png

58fmpn5.png

59fmdy2.png

60fmnx1.png

61fmeditedgk0.jpg

62fmpn0.png

63fmmm2.png

64fm8qo.png

64fishingme2.png

65fishingid0.png

65firemakingkh7.png

66fmji2.png

67fmlp0.png

68fmkl2.png

Lol, 12k willows :P

Good luck with your goals!

i have been noticing your woodcutting levels are going up in your avatar, so i am guessing you're woodcutting. Mind woodcutting some willows for me, i will buy them later, just add me. Anishr :)

um, hi. I have not been on or else i would be adding stuff to the "progress tracking" post. I have no time whatsoever :!:

have not been able to go on, finally got on today got 61 fm. sorr. btw azn, i am having second thoughts about buying the willows, i barely go on and i am not going to becaome a member if i rarely go on, sorry. I will have to check what life has in store for me :o

can't go on ever, no time, i will keep this bumped because i will update when i can go on :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

havent been really on at all. popping in a few times for like 10 mins each.. but don't worry i will come back to finish my goals no matter how long it takes. I want to come back for the goals only, frankly after 10 mins of 'scaping, i get bored to death. I am currently playing another game called streetfighteronline, it a fighting game. But even that i rarely play. I have lost the same interest in games that i had before, although i am only 13. :(