F2p Mage Proposal *Read it now!* 105 supporters!!!!

Komodoman360

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like what all of you have been putting up, but, I have an idea I'd like to run past you all to consider adding in here... here it goes:

Dark Wizzy Robes: I don't know if they have those, I forgot to check the mage guide, but the could be gotten from the dark wizzy tower, and members could bring them into a f2p world and sell them for 5-15k. They'd be level 10-15 (higher than the level of armor that we have now, so an improvement) and consist of a hood, skirt, robes, boots, and gloves. The armor would have a bonus of Offensive: +25-35 (with ammy), defensive of +25-30, there would also be a small prayer bonus of +5. If you like this idea, let me know, and I'll add it to the proposal.

Here's a Picture of it, the armor would look like that.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/komodoman360/DarkWizardRobes.jpg

I like the idea. Go ahead and add it. If we don't get something new, at least something old would do. :)

Dude

Trimmed wizard bottoms

Don't forget about those

Those trimmed (g) and (t) blue skirts DON'T have stats. Just check any good item guide. :shame:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

ok i do not support

basicly there are wizzy (t)/(g) robes out

BUY THEM dont complain i understand your getting less but thinking of mystic/split on f2p is highly unlikely even ghostly your taking the mick

think of it more then come back with a better/improved idea

~kiddo

ok i do not support

BUY THEM dont complain i understand your getting less but thinking of mystic/split on f2p is highly unlikely even ghostly your taking the mick

People in this thread who support DO NOT want stylish stuff. We need FUNCTION in what we use MORE than we want style by an extreme longshot!

'Nuff said. =;

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I think F2P definately could use ANY new mage gear, I support.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Didnt I post on this topic before? Must've been the other one, oh well.

I support, although I dont use mage that much, this would give me a better reason to train it than the level I got now.

One thing though, if a new robe should be added, then make a requirement besides magic/defence level. Maybe you can buy the robes in champs guild ( and the body from Oziach? ) this way Dragon Slayer would be a requirement, thereby all the guys who say F2P mage pures will kill all will have to reconsider, because the pures will be getting defence exp. ( Correct me if i'm wrong ).

Also, might wanna take out the 10+ supporters thing on the title, with 4 pages, only 10 supporters in kinda......yeah.

Ya, on the 10+ thing, I just did that, because I could do that until I reach 50 supporters in a few (5-6) months, and also, 10+ sounds better

Actually, it sounds kinda pathetic

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!

One thing though, if a new robe should be added, then make a requirement besides magic/defence level. Maybe you can buy the robes in champs guild ( and the body from Oziach? ) this way Dragon Slayer would be a requirement, thereby all the guys who say F2P mage pures will kill all will have to reconsider, because the pures will be getting defence exp. ( Correct me if i'm wrong ).

Even better, make a quest specifically for unlocking these robes, instead of combining with Dragon Slayer. :) ... Mages would have an awful time at Dragon Slayer, so why not give them a quest tailored for them instead? Obviously, I don't mean make it easy. Make it as hard as it would be for a Warrior/Ranger would have in Dragon Slayer, but not harder. In short, the difficulty of a Warrior/Ranger in Dragon Slayer would be equal to the difficulty level of the Mage-specific Quest for Mages to unlock the new robes.

Anyone get what I am saying here? :-s

~Mr. Devnull

ok i do not support

People in this thread who support DO NOT want stylish stuff. We need FUNCTION in what we use MORE than we want style by an extreme longshot!

'Nuff said. =;

~Mr. Devnull

if you wana flame be my guest...

im stating my point and the truth..get over it

its there so you can ue.

on topic:dont post prices for stuff like the armour recomendation...you cant make prices merchants do that and the players of rs that buy the stuff not you.

~kiddo

Even better, make a quest specifically for unlocking these robes, instead of combining with Dragon Slayer. :) ... Mages would have an awful time at Dragon Slayer, so why not give them a quest tailored for them instead? Obviously, I don't mean make it easy. Make it as hard as it would be for a Warrior/Ranger would have in Dragon Slayer, but not harder. In short, the difficulty of a Warrior/Ranger in Dragon Slayer would be equal to the difficulty level of the Mage-specific Quest for Mages to unlock the new robes.

~Mr. Devnull

Sounds like an awesome idea. Kinda like the lunar robe quest. :thumbsup:

Clear as crystal

No, you haven't addressed my points yet.

Your points were invalid to the idea. You were just trying to start another f2p vs p2p argument. Lets just avoid that. :-$

Tetsuya.png

~Mr. Devnull

Good idea, but!

IN past topics on adding more F2P quests ALL of them were flamed, then locked. So I think iy would be safer to just make it an addon.

( I do get what your saying )

~Mr. Devnull

Good idea, but!

IN past topics on adding more F2P quests ALL of them were flamed, then locked. So I think iy would be safer to just make it an addon.

( I do get what your saying )

zaaps is right, a quest is extremely unlikely. I still think that mystic and splitbark are pretty drastic and all you need to do is make wave f2p, and maybe make some higher level p2p combat spells.

pouserbarkp4.png

Project Onyx Staff Writer. Stories, articles, and opinions, oh my!

Now I realize practically no one will read this post but I felt it necessary to get my point across

I read it. Good post and points. :) ... Btw, I'm one of those nuts who reads every post in threads he tracks. :)

~Mr. Devnull

I'm cleaning this topic of all the posts that flame and lead to flames. I should hope that users will use their common sense and keep this thread clean from flames and more importantly flame bait. If you want to blow off some steam please use the rants board.

Please try to remember that starting the old F2P vs. P2P argument is a big no. I've seen it so many times, it may start of as a perfectly calm discussion, but some people will always flame on the topic. If you really need to discuss the topic, take it to rants.

~Philip

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Suh-por-ted. F2P has its own seperate combat triangle. Obvoiusly the p2p one is superior in all three classes, but f2p needs to be balanced too. Melee and range is fine, just give mage a little boost and then f2p combat will be perfect.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

~Mr. Devnull

We've both been in this forum long enough to remember my posts about F2P quests. That one very hard quest, with rewards that have been asked for many times, should be added to F2P and that'll be it for a year. Except I didn't have new magic robes on that list previously...Next time a thread like that comes along, I'll be sure to add it.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Im a member, but I still support your idea. But myabe not unlock member's armor. Have the robes you buy from canifis and Releka be unlocked to f2p, and give the robes mage bonuses!

PS. If you are F2p and you don't know what robes I'm talking about, they look like the Blue robes, except diff colors.