BP45's Blogg~ Combat n' Slaying, bare-handing on the side @@

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welll its been updated.... did pretty well... so good morning all... im back for another day in shilo...

this calls for the NEW AND UPDATED:

pinkysbumpcountertr2.png

aka: bump <.<

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

thanks everyone...

i didnt get around to making the log for yesterday... not much was acheived so i will combine that with today...

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Well, you seem to be coming along nicely. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m going for 99 fishing too, and I started my goal at about 88 fishing. The advice that IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m gong to give you is to try to get at least 150k exp a day. If possible, get 200k+ on the weekends. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m guessing that you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have the ability to fish monkfish :| . If you did, they would be better than fly fishing, in my opinion. Manage your time wisely and try to avoid getting bored (I know itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s hard!). Listen to music, watch TV, and browse the forums, it will help :) . Good luck!

Well, you seem to be coming along nicely. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m going for 99 fishing too, and I started my goal at about 88 fishing. The advice that IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m gong to give you is to try to get at least 150k exp a day. If possible, get 200k+ on the weekends. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m guessing that you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have the ability to fish monkfish :| . If you did, they would be better than fly fishing, in my opinion. Manage your time wisely and try to avoid getting bored (I know itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s hard!). Listen to music, watch TV, and browse the forums, it will help :) . Good luck!

yeah i cant do monks... but even if i could, i'd still shilo fish... it is sooo much faster then any other method in da game... and it is quite hard getting that much exp when i dont play for pordominately all my day... ~and~... as i have said i love fishing and cant get bored with it... dont know why, but what i do get is distracted... if i have to go do something else...i come back it takes me about half a day to get back into good routine.

bppetrolsigfb6.png

thanks lonk and everyone!

updated for yesterday... if you wanna come visit me im now in fishing guild for a small time getting some lobs for GES

bppetrolsigfb6.png

yeah i cant do monks... but even if i could, i'd still shilo fish... it is sooo much faster then any other method in da game... and it is quite hard getting that much exp when i dont play for pordominately all my day... ~and~... as i have said i love fishing and cant get bored with it... dont know why, but what i do get is distracted... if i have to go do something else...i come back it takes me about half a day to get back into good routine.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Fishing in Shilo isn't that much faster, if at all faster than fishing monks. Trout give 50 exp per and Salmon give 70 exp per (50 + 70 = 120). Monks give 120 exp per. It makes sense that you could get 1 monkfish in the same time it takes you to get 1 trout and 1 salmon. Not to mention that, if I'm not mistaken, you have to spend time dropping your trout/salmon. Furthermore, monkfish are way more useful than salmon and trout. Whether it be selling or cooking them. Thus, monkfish are significantly better, in my opinion :wink:. But since you can't fish them, that's kinda beside the point :P.

HOW DO YOU EVER MANAGE?

Fishing in f2p is so boring =P

omg i got muted for a typo.

well, actually he could be doing this on f2p and getting a little less xp since there is no bank. But he's fly fishing, which u can do at barb village..so yeah. Anyway, keep it up! almost at that hawt 90

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Fishing in Shilo isn't that much faster, if at all faster than fishing monks. Trout give 50 exp per and Salmon give 70 exp per (50 + 70 = 120). Monks give 120 exp per. It makes sense that you could get 1 monkfish in the same time it takes you to get 1 trout and 1 salmon. Not to mention that, if I'm not mistaken, you have to spend time dropping your trout/salmon. Furthermore, monkfish are way more useful than salmon and trout. Whether it be selling or cooking them. Thus, monkfish are significantly better, in my opinion :wink:. But since you can't fish them, that's kinda beside the point :P.

First, im going to agree that i need to aim for 200k a day, which will start hence forth...

Secondly, trout and salmon may have less exp per fish... but you catch them very fast, meaning better and faster overall exp, so i might stick with that. :wink:

But out of everyone that has tried to convince me otherwise... you have had the most information and advantages stated to help me understand... so i thank you,

hense a not to everyone: if you have advice on how better to fish... just leave a post and tell me!

PS: thanks dalcyte... you coming to my 90 fishing parteh right? :D

thanks all...post away!

~boy power

bppetrolsigfb6.png

o sweety u logged out i couldnt get foto :(

o well me and black are having a great time, as shown:

CRAZY:

blackarchws7.png

AND

NORMAL:

blackarch2gv7.png

yeah thats right... fishing day of opposites!

thanks black... you know i love fishing... i make so many friends :D

bppetrolsigfb6.png

o sweety u logged out i couldnt get foto :(

o well me and black are having a great time, as shown:

CRAZY:

blackarchws7.png

AND

NORMAL:

blackarch2gv7.png

yeah thats right... fishing day of opposites!

thanks black... you know i love fishing... i make so many friends :D

::'

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

well im tired and off to bed! good night everyone... ill update in the morning but only 99k to go to 89 fishing... yay!

again, night everyone

bppetrolsigfb6.png