-~Ulti's Blog~-..::~10+ 99's COMPLETE! r~::...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you thought the thread was dying :P

48 Slayer

48Slayer.jpg

51 Prayer

51Prayer.jpg

Here is a little picture of my current Kitty and Shark Collection

SharkandCatCollection.jpg

Also, I just started my 99 Defence training, Feel free to PM me or drop by the experiments (mainly on world 44 unless crowded) to chat. :thumbsup:

Wish me Luck!

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Haha I can't believe you still have all those cats. :shock:

Grats on the lvls and glad to see you got the pics set now. :thumbsup:

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

What a lot of slayer levels :shock: ! Gratz on them all :D.

Well it's nice to see you've broaderned your goals to something that doesn't restrict you. Play how you like playing, not how others want you to - in other words, train combat if you want to :).

You'll be the best abyss rcer there is with 99 def <3: , no more need to run away from the silly pkers :notalk: .

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Thanks fellas.

Jorus, I realized that I was playing how Tall was playing (tall, Im not aloud to say your real name right? cus i keep typing it in and then remembering that I dont know the rule on it) I just admired the will he had and still does have to pick a goal and stick with it until he reached his goal. So I tried the same thing. Needless to say I have less will power and patience than he does. I can get up to the 75+'s and then Im burnt. :-X

So now I just want 99 Defence because you don't see to many people with it and I love to be different. (another reason why I was following Tall. 1600+ at below 90 combat was definatly different)

Anyways, Thanks for the support guys, it seems like I can count my supporters on one hand... with 3 fingers lol.

Some pretty big goals there but a good mixture so you shouldn't get bored of doing them and you can train combat like you want to :P

99 fm is my goal atm, I'm doing it with willows (it's cheapest-ish) and it's a long road but with the other skills you have planned you should make some cash along the way!

Good luck on those and glad to see you got pics sorted :lol:

Jeez, I have alot of Experiments to kill for 99 Defence ::'

Check it out

99DefenceGoalAmount.jpg

Got a defence level already as well \'

71Defence.jpg

A bit more good news, with all the experiments I have to kill, I will get 8 prayer levels from burying the bones. :-w

I will update every now and again. :thumbsup:

Hey, good luck bud. Don't get to stressed out doing your goals, or you might just give up! That's what always happens to me anyways...Maybe nobody else is in the same boat as me... :cry:

Hehe, well anyways..Gl and also, if you haven't noticed who this is, it's denny from dukeclan.. :mrgreen:

Dennydispoto.gif

Dag King Drops: D axe(3), Zerker Ring(3)

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan Spears. 33 drops total.

Denny! how are you my good friend. When I get 99 Defence and 55 Slayer you should accompany me to Barrows and "teach me the ropes" :thumbsup:

Some more Levels

74 Hitpoints

74Hitpoints.jpg

Defense 72 and 73

72Defence.jpg

73Defence.jpg

Woot \'

I may slow down though. I am going to start playin more basketball and less RS. Get back on the real life side of things. I am tryin to get into the NBA or at least NBDL in my life. Thats my real life goal, and I won't achieve that from in front of a computer screen now will I? :-k

Anyways, I will still be on just a bunch less. Recently I've caught myself no lifing it :ohnoes:

Denny! how are you my good friend. When I get 99 Defence and 55 Slayer you should accompany me to Barrows and "teach me the ropes" :thumbsup:

Some more Levels

74 Hitpoints

74Hitpoints.jpg

Defense 72 and 73

72Defence.jpg

73Defence.jpg

Woot \'

I may slow down though. I am going to start playin more basketball and less RS. Get back on the real life side of things. I am tryin to get into the NBA or at least NBDL in my life. Thats my real life goal, and I won't achieve that from in front of a computer screen now will I? :-k

Anyways, I will still be on just a bunch less. Recently I've caught myself no lifing it :ohnoes:

Hehe, only if you want me to teach you the ropes..I'm sure there are better candidates out there, but, if you really want me to, I'll be more then willing to. \'

NBDL??Is that the Development League??If so, cool real life goals..

My goal is to make it to the MLB, but there isn't much I can do in -0 degree weather atm..I guess I'll have to wait till summer. <.<

I've been no lifing it the whole winter. :shame: The only other thing I've been doing is school, homework, and playing basketball on my mini hoop in my room lol. I play a bit of video games on consoles, but I've found that I'm better suited to runescape.. :|

Dennydispoto.gif

Capture1-10-2007-7.jpg

^^ Why do I have to put up with rudeness like this?

I mean I could of been a little nicer. But I said please didn't I? Plus I was training there for about 3 hours before he even showed up.

I know denny, it is annoying and yeh I am at the experiments and I will be for at least a month so I will have to deal with it.

Anyways on the up side, I got a defence level agian \'

74Defence.jpg

Reminder: If you have any burnt sharks please, and I repeat Please donate some if not all to me. I dont want to sound greedy, but its a hobby/problem... I like to collect things.

Looks like I ran into the same problem as you, just a different location.. I was training my slayer at daggs, and some dude comes in and plops out a cannon. I ask him 3 times politely to world hop, or go train somewhere else.. He replies, I need ranging levels fast. Sorry. Then he says he doesn't wanna lose connection and not be able to get on. Some other guy came and I told him he wasn't gunna get fast xp because of the guy power training with his cannon. Then the cannon dude starts calling me a noob and an idiot and tells me to world hop... :x

Made me soo mad lol..

omfgnoobrk8.png

Dennydispoto.gif

How rude, I know it is just a game. But still some people should at least show some type of manners. Good thing these Tip.It guys n girls arn't rude.

Except for all the negative nancy's here that tell people they will quit there goals in about 4 levels... how rude.

There was a guy training at experiments with a cannon... like seriously, is that all necessary? go to fires or black demons and get better drops or somthing, jeez :notalk:

Oh well, I am off for the night.

Cya all tomorrow ::'

:-$ Quite Time

Hehe, yeh. I like the tip it folk. They make good posts, especially suggestions, and they are pretty nice people...If only the whole runescape population was like them. :-k

Dennydispoto.gif

-.- more people joining me to steal kills, but I stuck through it =D>

Ppl attemping: 7 :shock:

Scared away: 6 \'

Left Nicely: 1 :-k

75 Hitpoints

75Hp.jpg

75 Defence

75Def.jpg

88 Combat

88CMB.jpg

I am not dead!... 2 Day update.

76 Defence

76Def.jpg

77 Defence

77Def.jpg

The straw that broke the camels back

idiot.jpg

After that ^^ I chose to just stop training at experiments all together. Now I will be completing slayer tasks to not only gain Defence levels but to gain Slayer levels and get that to my ultimate goal of 85.

49 Slayer

49Slayer.jpg

50 Slayer

50Slay.jpg

52 Prayer

52Prayer.jpg

78 Defence

78Defence.jpg

EDIT: Oops forgot to crop my 49 slayer picture... ah oh well, its 3 in the morning. I am allowed to have at least 1 mistake... right? #-o