[2] Stats, Bank and Outfits

[3] Current Skill Goals

[4] Current Item Goals

[5] Dagannoth Kings

[6] Decent Drops

[7] Pathways - A new clanchat

---------------------------------------------

[1]

Hello there, welcome to my blog. My name is Sir Hartlar and I have seven sections for you to enjoy on my blog. I'd like to mention Pathways at this point, so make sure to drop in after reading the rules in section seven. I have pictures, stories and goal bars to satisfy the masses so enjoy yourself as you browse my blog.

I am 15 years old, and I live in England. I have been playing on and off for about three years and my proudest achievement to date has been watching my blog (and friendslist) adapt and grow. Feel free to leave a comment as I attempt to complete my goals.

[2]

Here is a picture of a fairly recent bank picture, along with my skilling/party outfits. I have also put my starting stats and a stat signature which shows my current levels and total exp. Enjoy!

Starting Stats [1/06/07]

statsagainol7.png

Current Stats

sir+hartlar.png

[hide=Bank Picture]6qb0bt.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Skilling Outfits]skillingoutfitjc8.png[/hide]

[3]

Here are my current skill goals. I hope to achieve these over time, and I will post any level-ups I receive as soon as I can after I get them! (Assuming of course, I don't miss the level-up...)

sir+hartlar.png

sir+hartlar.png

sir+hartlar.png

sir+hartlar.png

sir+hartlar.png

sir+hartlar.png

sir+hartlar.png

Sir_Hartlar.png

The plan is to skill in between training Defence, earning cash for chinchompas and getting charms. I need about 33m for all the chins I need, currently at about 18m. I also need about 2k crimson charms and 2.6k gold charms for 70 Summoning. I have a decent stock of these so far so hopefully that doesn't take too long. Wish me luck!

[4]

No item goals at the minute.

[5]

I really enjoy killing Rex and the other kings for fun and profit, here are my trips so far.

[hide=The Trips!][hide=Trip 1 - Duo Mage w/Shadowking60]Dagganoth Kings - Duo Mage W/ Shadowking60

An awesome trip. We both took home 1.4m each! \'

Warrior #1

warrior1rt8.png

Berserker #1

bersker1qg2.png

Clue #13:

clue13cd3.png[/hide][hide= Trip 2 - Duo Mage w/Sjakie]Dagganoth Kings Trip #2 - Duo Mage w/Sjakie 1 1 3

Another awesome trip, came out with two Zerkers! :D

Berserker #2

berserker2tb9.png

Berseker #3

berserker3eh7.png[/hide][hide=Trip 3 - Solo Mage]Dagganoth Kings Trip #3 - Solo Mage

Bad trip(s). Got lured twice. I got a warrior on Rex #2.

Warrior #2

warriors2si9.png[/hide][hide=Trip 4 - Solo Mage]Dagganoth Kings Trip #4 - Solo Mage

Despite being a dry trip, I think this was very successful. I was able to last a good hour killing Rex, which is a lot better than my last attempt *cough* lurers *cough*. #-o

Here is my ending inventory trip:

tripinvkg6.png[/hide][hide=Trip 5 - Verac Mage w/Hephaistos50]Dagganoth Kings Trip #5 - Verac Mage w/Hephaistos50

This trip was a whirlwind! We were doing great in the first quarter (no drops), until a lurer came in and forced us to hop. This cost me some brews and we were worried we wouldn't get an item. Our worries were sourly met, as we were barrage with drop after drop of steel kites, mith warhammers and adamant axes.

"Last kill for me." I said.

"Ok, I'll stay and do one more after you go". Heph.

'Zerker #4! :P

berserker4hb6.png[/hide][hide=Trip 6 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #6 - Solo Maging Veracs

urgh. There is hardly any point posting this trip. It was going great, Colossus110 had done a great job of luring Sup and prime away from me. I was enjoying myself, a bit too much it seems. I stepped too far west and Prime started attacking me. In hindsight, I should have carried on because I always had magic prayer on anyway. I ran up the ladder, just in time to see another team come in. I switched worlds and tried to use Sjakies technique of "snekaing back in". It didn't work, I got hit for 24 by Supreme and decided to call it a day. -.-

tripinvmj3.png[/hide][hide=Trip 7 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #7 - Solo Maging Veracs

Another solo trip down the drain, and it looked so promising! Hephaistos50 did an awesome job of suicidng, so much so I was killing my first Rex with over 100HP! My first drop was a clue, a great start. then a runite bar. Drops were then back to the usual junk but I was optimistic, until the lurer came in. I ran out the ladder, hopped. Tried to sneak back in but another lurer came so I gave up. :(

tripinvlg1.png[/hide][hide=Trip 8 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #8 - Solo Maging Veracs

It seems a lurer isn't the only way to ruin a trip. How about bringing only 1200 Minds? Apparently my mind (excuse the pun) was wondering and instead I brought enough for Barrows not DK.

Still, I got a Warrior and a clue so it wasn't too bad.

warrior3jz9.png[/hide][hide=Trip 9 - Verac Mage w/Hybrids (Sjakie 1 1 3 + Welephant)]Dagannoth Kings Trip #9 - Mage w/Hybrids (Sjakie 1 1 3 + Welephant)

This was an amazing trip! I got a Warrior very early on which put us with high hopes for the trip. Then, exactly one kill later, I got my first dragon axe drop!!! I was

ecstatic as you can imagine, and Sjak and Wele were pleased as well! Then Sjakie got an axe and that just made it even better!!

Warrior #4

warrior4fq5.png

Dragon Axe #1

daxe1mx9.png

Sjakies Axe

07aug21134502an4ei0.png[/hide][hide=Trip 10 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #10 - Solo Magic Veracs

This was my best solo trip so far! Sjakie agreed to suicide for me and decided he would do a trip of his own on a different world. About a quarter of a way through I got my first ever solo axe! That's two axes in one day! I had done about 750 casts when another team came in. Their mager was 99, I didn't feel like arguing my point so I bid them good luck and left them to their own devices.

Dragon Axe #2

daxe2pc9.png[/hide][hide=Trip 11 - Duo Mage w/Skully Sc]Dagannoth Kings Trip #11 - Duo Veracs w/Skully Sc

This trip went really well, it was Skullys first trip so he was pretty nervous. Draco Draco did a clas job of suiciding for us, so all was going well when we were down in the lair. It was a bit of a nerve wracking moment seeing two white dots in with us, but they were just hybriders happy to share the lair with us which I thought was pretty cool. We didn't get a drop unfortunately, Skully was really disappointed but I told him there would be better trips.

invtbhqe0.png[/hide][hide=Trip 12 - Verac Mage w/ Hybrids (Sjakie + Heph)]Dagannoth Kings Trip #12 - Verac Mage + Hybrids (Heph + Sjakie)

This was an awesome trip! I got an axe on my first kill, which really set the tone of the trip. Then Sjakie got an axe and an Archers ring! About 2.3m each, I have about 1.5m maybe less towards my house now because I have to repair my Veracs and buy some runes. ::'

Dragon Axe #3

daxe3cc9.png

Sjakies Axe

07aug26142006zb7qm1.png

Sjakies Archer

07aug26142811fp2ja0.png[/hide][hide=Trip 13 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #13 - Solo Veracs Mage

This was a good trip, not brilliant but good. I got a berzerker so I might be able to pt in my Tok-Xil now! The spinolyps were bashing me around a lot which is why it wasn't a really long trip.

Berzerker #5

berserker5ml8.png[/hide][hide=Trip 14 - Duo Mage Veracs w/Nac]Dagganoth Kings Trip #14 - Duo Mage w/Nac Fan

This was a good trip, and my first with Nacceh. I got the first Warrior relatively early on, and the second half-way into the trip. Nac teled because he had to go, and left me some pots so I could solo for a while. Unfortunately I didn't get anything. I also hit 73 Slayer [which I missed the picture] and gained some awesome slayer exp as I killed 41 Rexes!

Warrior #5

zkmkpw.jpg

Warrior #6

2nk6rmu.jpg[/hide][hide=Trip 15 - Verac Mage w/Hybrids (Col + Sjakie)]Dagganoth King Trip #15 - Verac Mage w/ Hybrids [Col + Sjak]

Good trip, Col did a great job for his first hybrid trip! Sjak got us an axe:

07okt05204022nj2.png[/hide][hide=Trip 16 - Verac Mage w/Hybrids (Sjak + Draco)]Dagganoth Kings Trip #16 - Verac mage w/Hybrids [sjak + Draco]

This trip didn't go amazingly well, Sjakie died early on but luckily Draco picked up all his stuff. We gave him 600k from the axe to buy his stuff back and a little extra. <3:

D Axe #4

daxe4lz5.png[/hide][hide=Trip 17 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagganoth King Trip #17 - Solo Mage Veracs

Good trip, got some decent Slayer exp and not bad drops. :)

Warrior #7

warrior7wd6.png[/hide][hide=Trip 18 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagganoth Kings Trip #18 - Solo Maging Veracs

A bit of a shorter trip than before, the spinolyps were pretty lethal this time around. Got a nice axe out of it though! <3:

Dragon Axe #5

daxe5bn2.png[/hide][hide=Trip 18 - Duo Mage/Ranged w/Sjakie]Dagganoth Kings Trip #18 - Mage/Ranged Hybrid w/ Sjakie

Not a bad trip, we got bashed around a lot when we entered so the trip was quite short. Still Sjak got a zerker so I got my runes back and bought 100 restores. <3:

07okt12202538nh8.png[/hide][hide=Trip 19 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagganoth Kings Trip #19 - Solo Maging Veracs

Good long trip, I managed 23 kills. No drops though.

Inventory Picture:

drytripdt7.png[/hide][hide=Trip 20 - Verac Mage with Hybrids (Heph + Sjak)]Dagannoth Kings Trip #20 - Verac Mage w/Hybrids [Heph + Sjak]

This was an amazing trip, Sjak got an axe really early on and we kept up a good pace. The last two supreme kills were both Archers ring so we walked away with a nice profit even though it was a dry trip for me.

Here are the pictures.

07%20okt%2021%20-%2014.15.14.png

07%20okt%2021%20-%2015.33.43.png

07okt21153134hp8.png[/hide][hide=Trip 21 - Verac Mage w/Hybrids (Sjak + Wele)]Dagannoth Kings Trip #21 - Verac Mage w/Hybrids [sjak + Wele]

This trip was disastrous in some ways and nice in others. Sjakie got a Seers ring early on, but then Wele died. We decided to give him the ring because he was on the trip to earn back his rangers boots he lost on a previous death, so another one wasn't good for him. I managed to stay for a fair number of rex kills [solo] after Sjakie teled but no drops. :x

Sjakie's Seers Ring

07%20okt%2023%20-%2013.32.05.png[/hide][hide=Trip 22 - Duo Mage w/Shey]Dagannoth Kings Trip #22 - Duo Mage Veracs w/Shey

This trip was really good, Shey did an awesome job considering she hasn't done many trips. It was nervously dry until the end until I pulled back a zerker. <3:

Berserker #6

berserker6pq6.png[/hide][hide=Trip 23 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagganoth Kings Trip #23 - Solo Verac Mage

This was a really good trip, I killed a lot of rexes for some nice slayer experience and even managed to get a Warrior. Unfortunately it isn't an axe or a 'zerker but it's better than nothing.

Warrior #8

warrior8cs2.png[/hide][hide=Trip 24 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagganoth Kings Trip 24 - Solo Maging Veracs

Not a bad trip, downed a lot of rexes; got a warrior too.

Warrior #9

warrior9tx7.png[/hide][hide=Trip 25 - Verac Mage w/Hybrids (Sjak + Wele)]Dagganoth Kings Trip 25 - Maging Veracs w/Hybrids (Sjak + Wele)

Urgh, dry trip ftl...

drymd4.png[/hide][hide=Trip 26 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #26 - Solo Maging Veracs

Wow. I was hoping to break my record of only one item on a solo trip, but I pretty much smashed that to pieces with this trip. My best ever DK trip, taking home a profit of around 7.5m!!

Dragon Axe #6

daxe6ou5.png

Warrior Ring #10

warrior10rn2.png

Berserker Ring #7

berserker7hp7.png

Berserker Ring #8

berserker8ur5.png[/hide][hide=Trip 27 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #27 - Solo Maging Veracs

Rubbish trip, Draco Draco was my suicider. Two lurers came in whilst he was still killing Prime and Supreme, and he bravely managed to continue and they had to teleport. Unfortunately for me they returned halfway through the trip and when I got hit for 49 by Prime I took that as my que to leave...

lurernubszq7.png[/hide][hide=Trip 28 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #28 - Solo Maging Veracs

This trip was just rubbish. As I went into the lair Supreme got me down to 30 HP - twice. Then the spinolyps decided they were going to pummel me endlessly, meaning I managed only 600 casts. And no drops either. <.<

drytripkz0.png[/hide][hide=Trip 29 - Verac Mage w/Hybrids (Col + Sjakie)]Dagannoth Kings Trip 29# - Verac Mage w/ Hybrids [Col + Sjakie]

This was a good long trip, I got lots of Slayer exp. Only one drop though.

Col's Seers Ring

seers1sn0.jpg[/hide][hide=Trip 30 - Duo Maging Veracs w/Shey]Dagannoth Trip #30 - Duo Maging Veracs w/Shey

This was a really nice trip! Shey got disconnected for a while, which was worrying. Thankfully she logged back in and got us an axe! Later I got my first ever d left half drop, which was really exciting.

Shey's Axe

trip12daxeqm5.png

Dragon Left Half #1

dlefthalf1ex3.png[/hide][hide=Trip 31 - Duo Hybrid w/Sjakie + Mages, Shey + Skully]Dagannoth Kings Trip #31 - Duo Hybrid w/Sjak and Mages, Shey + Skully

This was my first hybrid trip of my blog. I had done some before, with Giarc, but this time I knew I wasn't going to die.

We didn't have a great entrance, but Skully got us an axe and I got two trimmed glory amulets from my clue, so a 1.5m share for me.

Skullys Axe

8ejjjw8cr7.png[/hide][hide=Trip 32 - Duo Maging Veracs w/Skully]Dagannoth Kings Trip #32 - Duo Maging Veracs w/Skully

Quite a disappointing trip, we had loads of food drops which meant more kills but no drops unfortunately. Two lurers tried to get us, the first was just terrible and actually benefited us by getting Prime away (Skully accidentally got him attacking us). The second lurer was more annoying because for the rest of the trip we had to have ranged prayer on because Sup was so far east.

dryms2.png

[/hide][hide=Trip 33 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #33 - Solo Maging Veracs

Bleh, tons of kills and no drops. 'Nuff said.

dryrc7.png[/hide][hide=Trip 34 - Solo Maging Veracs]Bleh, tons of kills and no drops. 'Nuff said. Again.

drylo4.png[/hide][hide=Trip 35 - Duo Hybrid w/Sjak and Shey Maging]Dagannoth Kings Trip #35 - Duo Hybrid w/Sjak and Mage (Sheynara)

This trip was really good, pity Shey accidentally hit her house tab far too early. Nice and profitable though.

Sjaks Cull

07dec28121643hs5.png

Sjaks Axe

07dec28122835vy6.png

Sheys Axe

trip20daxe.png[/hide][hide=Trip 36 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #36 - Solo Maging Veracs

Dry trips suck.

dryftltb1.png[/hide][hide=Trip 37 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #37 - Solo Maging Veracs

This was an...interesting trip. Sentry Wolf kindly offered to suicide for me but unfortunately he got disconnected before I was in the lair (blackout, it turned out to be). I decided to try and find a way in, fortunately for me there was a team in there so I got in undamaged. I said thank you for the free passage and tried to find myself a world.

This was difficult, all the high pop worlds were taken so I went for a low population world. I got one, but was crashed within a few kills by a muted team of PC products. I took the trouble of finding another world, when I got disconnected. When I returned there was a team in there!

I found a world, but someone was already in it. I decided to kill a rex anyway seeing as the spinys were hitting and I couldn't be bothered to hop. Dragon axe. I showed the person, who I also assume was muted. He did the cry emote, stomp emote and then teled. I felt really guilty.

daxe7ha8.png[/hide][hide=Trip 38 - Duo Hybrid w/Sjak and Skully Sc Maging]Dagannoth Kings Trip #38 - Duo Hybrid w/Sjak and Skully Maging

Dry trip, got crashed near the beginning so cut the trip a bit short. Bleh.

ae45hyutr0.png[/hide][hide=Trip 39 - Mass DK Mayhem!!]Dagannoth Kings Trip #39 - Mass Dk Mayhem!

This was amazing fun! I have never been on a huge trip before and even though I didn't get anythign amazing it was great fun and I'd love to go again!

e4hyoi9.png[/hide][hide=Trip 40 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #40 - Solo Maging Veracs

This was a really good trip! I decided to try out my Void Mace and luckily for me W2 wasn't taken! The trip started well with an axe on the sixth kill or so, and I got a berserker ring later on. I had a close call when I froze whilst luring rex, but a bass drop sorted out my HP afterwards.

Axe #9

daxe8ef9.png

Zerker #9

berserker9ps4.png[/hide][hide=Trip 41 - Solo Maging Veracs]Dagannoth Kings Trip #41

I used Void Mace and COG again, with anti-pots this trip. It was looking dry till I pulled off a berserker second from last kill.

Zerker #10

berserker10xe2.png[/hide][hide=Trip 42 - Mass Dk Mayhem!!]Dagannoth Kings trip #42 - Mass Dk Mayhem!!

Shey convinced me to come with her on a GOF trip, and I'm glad I did. There were more people here than my last mass trip, so it was even more intense. I wasn't getting any drops to start with, but on my 2nd I got a Seers ring (which I'll keep)! As the people thinned out I got more and more but no other drops, great fun though.

Seers #2

seers2ru6.png[/hide][/hide]

[6]

Decent Drops

Here are all of my dragon/decent drops since I've started my blog. I don't post my dragon boots here, so check out for them on post updates.

[dd/mm/yy]

Dragon Med #1 -18/02/07

D Med #2 + KBD Heads #1 - 10/03/07

Dragon Chain #1 - 18/03/07

Dragon Plateskirt #1 - 21/07/07

Dragon Plateskirt #2 - 22/07/07

Steam Battlestaff #1 - 04/09/07

Dragon Chain #2 - 09/09/07

Dragon Legs #1 - 17/09/07

Zamorakian Spear #1 - 21/09/07

Dragon Med #3 - 28/09/07

Zamorakian Spear #2 - 04/10/07

Dragon Legs #2 - 22/04/07

Dragon Left Half #1 - 25/11/07

Dragon Left Half #2 - 16/01/08

Dragon Left Half #3 - 09/02/08

Dragon Left Half #4 - 12/02/08

[7]

~Pathways~

~About Pathways~

'Pathways' is a new clanchat setup by me (Sir Hartlar) and a few of my friends. We are hoping to give you, the Tip.it community, a clean and friendly clanchat with a positive atmosphere. Feel free to join at any time (just type in 'Sir Hartlar' and enter) and hopefully there will always be a mod at hand to keep everything under control. Please support us and keep this clanchat running, hopefully with enough people we can make a much needed, positive place for people to talk whilst online.

~Rules and requirements~

*The first rule is simple; anyone can enter the chat. Whether you be skiller or combateer you are welcome in our chat.

*The second rule coincides with the first. We want our chat to be friendly and also mature, rude behaviour and intolerance of others won't be accepted. If you can't behave in our chat you won't be welcome back.

*The third rule is that you must obide by Jagex's rules as well whilst in our chat. No account selling or anything like that in our chat thanks very much.

*Spam and 'leetspeak' can be annoying at times, so don't use it excessively because it can create unneccessary friction within the chat.

*Last but not least, have fun! We are hoping the chat will give you a chance to meet new people and make friends.

~Modship~

*Mods are noticeable as they have GOLD stars next to their names. They are responsiblefor keeping the chat under control, and have the pwer to boot anyone that doesn't toe the line.

You can earn modship by visiting the chat regularly and making a positive contribution. The current powers that be will decide who gets to wear the badge. Please don't ask for the rank.

*This is also my clanchat, so my friends will get SILVER stars next to their names. They do not have the power to boot.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my best scapin' friend, nice to see you finally got your blog sorted out. Very ambitious goals for '07, you will be hard pressed on the old week-ends. I wish you all the best for the year and hope you can complete your goals! I believe in you mate!

Go for it.

~Xg~

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

I will not be posting a bank picture. I am poor and I only spend my money on important things.

I cry myself to sleep at night knowing I spent 7.5m on my house...

awww dont cry its just pixels

good luck btw

Completed my task of blue dragons which gained me a hefty chunk of ranged experience. On Friday I shall my task of 163 fire giants. Sounds good to me!

(It isn't against the rules for someone to actually post here y'know!)

Completed my task of blue dragons which gained me a hefty chunk of ranged experience. On Friday I shall my task of 163 fire giants. Sounds good to me!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(It isn't against the rules for someone to actually post here y'know!)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Rofl :P.. Might want to get you're sig sorted. Good luck on tasks ahead.

Ever wondered if your character is "Good"?

D chain on dusty number ~174~ 3 D drops

Prive is ON FRIENDS ~ Tif pm to be added

Clicky for my BLOG!!

pixelsigfiniqm9.png

Just under 50 firegiants left to slaughter, will finish my task tomorrow and hopefully get 77 defence and 61 slayer also. See you tomorrow!

(Dunno who I am talking to, most of my posts are bumps from me...)