���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL

Hi, I am Uula. I'm a 15 year-old male originating from Finland, although our family settled down in Gothenburg, Sweden over eight years ago. I have been playing runescape since October 2004 and tallied up a decent amount of experience and levels since. Some, including myself, will call me a 'skiller' for my fairly high overall and non-combat skills, while holding a relatively low combat level. I'm a member of the Supreme Skillers clan, the best skiller clan in rs :-w

[hide=Real life pic of me (PREPARE TO BE SCARRED FOR LIFE)]DSC01895.jpg[/hide]

Latest Entry:

[/img]

(06:45:41) -[sS]BigSister- Uular runecraft | level: 97 | exp: 10,785,746 (8,4% of 98) | rank: 681 (SS rank: 14) | 1.02m exp. to go

(06:45:41) -[sS]BigSister- Today: 450k xp, 1 level, +34 ranks; | Week: 450k xp, 1 level, +34 ranks; | Month: 464.9k xp, 1 level, +31 ranks; | Year: 2m xp, 2 levels, +183 ranks;

EPIC!!!!

runemonkey1.png

I will [bleep]ing kill myself if I don't get tomorrow's RM top with that

Oh, and

rc97.png

Got 60 farm too :) *finally*

Table of content

• I. Introduction

II. Latest Entry

III. Goals

IIIa. Short-term

IIIb. Long-term

IV. Blog

V. Level-up timeline

VI. Credits & Thankyous

III. Goals

There's no blog without goals so I'll follow that pattern.

Personally, I like setting goals. I set them all the time, and I fail 70% of them. But that's okay, goals don't have to be achieved. Goals help me focus on a skill, not necessarily to complete the goal, but at least to get started. 30 minutes of runecrafting is better than no runecrafting at all, right?

[hide=IIIa. Short-term goals]I'm not sure which ones are better, short- or long-term goals. They work very differently, as the short ones usually have a fairly hard deadline to set, while the long-term ones are just fantasies that will be set, just given enough time. A common short term goal for me is to get a certain level before a given date. Usually in runecrafting. This can help me speed up my training for a shorter period of time.

My current short term goals are (updated 18/1/2008):

80 smithing on 3/2

99 runecrafting before the month of April.

30 summoning before I start runecrafting

More will be set if I get bored or after I achieve these ;)[/hide]

[hide=IIIb. Long-term goals]These long term goals are my general goals I want to achieve before I quit runescape. I will not set any deadline for these, it doesn't matter.

99 runecrafting

99 ranged

99 defence

99 hitpoints

99 Herblore

99 construction

99 smithing

99 magic

99 hunter

99 agility

80 mining

80 farming

80 prayer

80 slayer

It looks crazy. Most of them are just fantasies. But I truly believe I can achieve most of them, given enough time. [/hide]

[hide=Blog entries (newest on top)]

OMG HI!!!!

(06:45:41) -[sS]BigSister- Uular runecraft | level: 97 | exp: 10,785,746 (8,4% of 98) | rank: 681 (SS rank: 14) | 1.02m exp. to go

(06:45:41) -[sS]BigSister- Today: 450k xp, 1 level, +34 ranks; | Week: 450k xp, 1 level, +34 ranks; | Month: 464.9k xp, 1 level, +31 ranks; | Year: 2m xp, 2 levels, +183 ranks;

EPIC!!!!

runemonkey1.png

I will [bleep]ing kill myself if I don't get tomorrow's RM top with that

Oh, and

rc97.png

Got 60 farm too :) *finally*

happppyyyy.png

Freaking awessommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

ScreenShot004.png

Deio helped me bank 98 rc :)

ScreenShot005.png

-[sS]BigSister- Uular runecraft | level: 95 | exp: 9,538,419 (25,3% of 98) | rank: 819 (SS rank: 15) | 2.27m exp. to go (251910 Nature Rune)

I was quite ambitious about the nolifing Saturday, and it didn't turn out quite how I intended to. 124k exp into the project I went to put a frozen salmon into the fridge, and what do I see next to it in the freezer... Okay, I won't go into details but I'll just say it's a fairly strong form of alcohol :P Obviously, as I was alone at home I thought I might aswell take a sip. That small amounts usually don't do too much, but mixed with the energy drinks I was consuming the result can be devastating.

I don't really know what happened, but I found myself in my bed 3 hours later. I HAD SLEPT. Then I slept another 3 hours. And another 3 hours. My plan of 0 sleep hours turned to 9. Epic fail, I tell you. Well... I ended up with the 124k exp I had gotten. Exceptionally good for me, but not what I wanted. I have done better, believe me :P

In other news...

I've put an application to a music-enhancing program at school, and I will have an admission test in March. For that I'll be practicing something on my electric guitar and won't have... as much time to play. I will be playing as much as I can though, I want that 99 rc. <.<

I got bored of rcing yesterday. Oh, you heard me. I got bored. Really! Okay, it's nothing special, it happens quite so often, and is usually temporary. And I bet it is this time too! Since I have plans for tomorrow... (find out more... tomorrow. or later in this post, not sure yet..)

Anyway. When you get bored, you want something else to do. I have an extensive list of long term goals so I looked at it and picked something... Guess what I ended up with? Smithing. AND magic. These skills are kind of special for me... I haven't trained either one since the same day... In the beginning of June 2006. I got them both to 70 respectively 80 at that point and haven't bothered getting any more, just to keep the stats page clean looking. But now the time has come.

I went to GE with my 32k nats, sold 20k and bought 12700 gold ores. Then I just went back to edge bank and started superheating.... And there I stood for a while. And still would stand if I were logged in right now. Latest level was 75 smithing, and as for magic; 82.

Moving on... TOMORROW! I will be alone at home a whole night. Great. This NEVER happens. Never. I haven't had this kind of opportunity for years, so I'll make the best out of it. I will be doing a 24+ hour runescape session. Training what? Well of course my favourite skill that is sooo fun. RUNECRAFTING!!!!!!11 Plan is to get 400k exp in 24 hours. And 96 rc before Sunday (530k exp). I will be starting around 3 pm gmt on Friday, and ending around the same time Saturday. So... Great fun!

Now I should go to sleep and get some rest before my big night. So... Good night! Although I bet no one will read this before tomorrow <.<

Now I'm getting more into runecrafting again. Finally. Meanwhile, I've had some fun raising pets... had a sheepdog done the other day, dismissed it though. Yesterday I got a penguin and just got it grown up! Wee. Welcome to the adults' world, Pinga! (it's a girl!)

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff305/Uular/penguin.png

Alright. I've had two awesome nights chatting to people on Skype, I just love it. I never before dared to speak anything (tried several times, you can confirm it deio!) but I finally found the courage to do so... And it was pretty nice! Great laughs and fun.

Aswell as that, this was a great day training wise. got 28k runecrafting exp on the morning, then collected some random charms and finally got my summoning up to 30. But as we all know, there's a bad side to everything. The bad side of summoning is combat levels. And yes, I've gained some combat levels. A whole 4 of them from summoning alone! 98 combat now that is. I will have to start caring about it, and go back to runecrafting.

Even with this... It was an awesome day.

Everything has to come to an end... And after the end there's a possibility for a new, fresh start. This, is the fresh start of Uular's blog.

I am doing this mainly because I'm kind of feeling unmotivated to play runescape, and need some extra cheer-ups and such. This is what you can give. The other reason might be that I just want my blog to... be more of a blog.

I will be writing the blog the way a real blog should be done, with almost-daily entries that summarize the day using text and screenshots. I will also make a level timeline with image links, ordered by date of achievement. A goals section will be inserted somewhere too...

[/hide]

Level timeline:

21/2 96 runecrafting

20/1 30 summoning and 98 combat

Thank you,

Graham

Laura

Elisa

Mr Ph3r

Allie

Amy

Julia

all of SS

and everyone else who knows they've helped me,

without you I might not be here today, playing this game. You all are awesome! I LOVE YOU!

Uula.png

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck, i liek combat , but i can understand why some people dont, gratz on current lvl 99's and gratz for the future ones, nodoubt there will be future ones

Vipezzzz :twisted:

Think about how boring their job is. All day replying to messages like these: '0mG j0gEx cAn U g1MmÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã 100k 1 w1lL pa1 u bAk 1 swÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãaR!!11!'

Not sure about you but I would want to liven up my job if I had a job like theirs.

Hi Uular, good luck getting your range to 99! That will be another awesome 99 for you! I saw you ranging blues the other day on World 124. Is that where you are planning to get your range up?

Anyways, I am looking forward to checking this blog out every so often to see your progress. :D

Sir Hartlar, I will be training slayer to 65 or 70, and killing fire giants whenever I'm too bored for slayer. Blue dragons only were my last task :P

mrmyk, slayer doesn't own me :( but it owns every flippin pc product out there.

deiophobus... you can change your mind can't you? :-$

Thanks to all the above and all others who posted so far :D

Uula.png

good luck "browsing forums", non speaking, male/female uular...

lol what a mouthfull... good luck and good going

~boy power~

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

You're a noob now - you're going to be a noob forever. Deal with it. <3:

Good luck on 99 Mage and Range, I want 99 Mage - deciding if I'm going to go for it or not still.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.