RSC had all the Golden names? Favorite rs names?

TommieZzZ

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt this debate about religions a bit pointless. everyone belongs to some religion (well almost everyone) and usually hates all the other religions. Im an ateist and i basically hate you all. Christians are fools, jews r cheap, muslims are terrorists, and visa versa. every religion has done something bad in their past that will mark them. maybe it even can be seen in their attitudes nowadays but WHO REALLY GIVES A COCKOOS NEST. Think about it like this. the guy insulting you is just another nerd behind his screen like 59439085km from you and he is a tard. just like me. so please, lets just keep to the good names `?

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

Considering the fact that 99.9% of rs2 players are morons, it doesnt surprise me that they are not creative enough to make good names :lol:

Even tho it's not statistically true.. i lol'd

He has a point tho... there are hardly any good names available. I got the names without numbers.. knight lite, admiral, tydas, purebloood, and i also created purebloood2

It's hard to find a name now that isn't taken

holy *** you got unbanned lol when did this happen geez i've been away far to long.

i got some creative accounts. drk killer, muslimdemon and muzlims own :) creative aren't i?

Been unbanned since the 1st of September now... :?

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

isnt this debate about religions a bit pointless. everyone belongs to some religion (well almost everyone) and usually hates all the other religions. Im an ateist and i basically hate you all. Christians are fools, jews r cheap, muslims are terrorists, and visa versa. every religion has done something bad in their past that will mark them. maybe it even can be seen in their attitudes nowadays but WHO REALLY GIVES A COCKOOS NEST. Think about it like this. the guy insulting you is just another nerd behind his screen like 59439085km from you and he is a [developmentally delayed]. just like me. so please, lets just keep to the good names `?

You're probably not atheist unless you're extremely ignorant, i'll take a guess and say you're the same as me, agnotsic.

Atheist means you believe in no higher force no matter what, even if 'God' came to you and showed you a million 'miracles' you would still not believe in the existance of the higher being.

Agnotsic means you'll believe what you can see, if 'God' comes to you and proves he is in fact god you can accept it, until that point however you refrain from judgement.

I think it's also incredibly ignorant to sterotype an entire religion, people cannot help to create certain prejudices about other people on pathetic issues, it's impossible not to, but saying it out loud (or on the net lol) becomes descrimination, if your only experience with a Jewish person was that he was a murderous maniac would that mean that they all are?

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

some favorite names of mine were

kou , im sure it stood for ko u which at the time was great and very simple

Mj , very simple lol

killermandie just cause he was a good pker the name fit

hmmm rs shark pirahna ben dova n theres a couple more:)

I always thought my name deserves some credit lol , meeturpker :D o well if no one liked no one liked:D

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I liked fellupahill too lol.. Not sure quite why it just always tickled me :P

Oh and to whoever pt Kou.. I can't believe i've never noticed that LMAO!! ''Ko U'' i was friends with hmi for years lol i truly can't believe that's what it was lol..

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I liked fellupahill too lol.. Not sure quite why it just always tickled me :P

Oh and to whoever pt Kou.. I can't believe i've never noticed that LMAO!! ''Ko U'' i was friends with hmi for years lol i truly can't believe that's what it was lol..

I never realised that either.. :shock:

Vmser.png

6feetunder always made me laugh, only because the guy always die...

Wife beater... not sure why but it amused me too...

Fist of god made me laugh a lot too...

Best name was probely robin hood, because this game seems like it could be called adventures of robinhood 2D. instead of a magic hat you get a little green hat and the quests are about saving the princess....

:wall:

I haven't been here in a while Confused

but lets see... ladykilljoy, lady lynda, l6vi, mctavish, ffx, I Wicked I, dmxkobe8, adx1 (Razz), killermandie, nas escobar, wifebeater, zonghui ... I wish I could log in and see my old friends list and I know some of those had numbers but just some old ones I remember. While I was thinking of names I thought of "Andrew" for some reason, which reminded me of a pretty funny pic I've had for a while now which l6vi sent me.. I'm the one standing next to him in all green and teal hair :P

l6vi2.gif

I miss before rs2 Sad

but lets see... ladykilljoy, lady lynda, l6vi, mctavish, ffx, I Wicked I, dmxkobe8, adx1 (Razz), killermandie, nas escobar, wifebeater, zonghui ... I wish I could log in and see my old friends list and I know some of those had numbers but just some old ones I remember. While I was thinking of names I thought of "Andrew" for some reason, which reminded me of a pretty funny pic I've had for a while now which l6vi sent me.. I'm the one standing next to him in all green and teal hair :P

l6vi2.gif

I miss before rs2 Sad

Andrews bones laying under L6vi...could be collectible items...how much you would pay for those bones lol? :P

l6vi2.gif

I miss before rs2 Sad

Andrews bones laying under L6vi...could be collectible items...how much you would pay for those bones lol? :P

lawl, he buried them right when Andrew got back :P...

and I remembered some more names.. Kingleonardo, wargazme, fckedyomomm, sue me, unitpoop, deadskinmask, equalizer t, angel2002 (since I said I Wicked I before heh..), graffixetet, p o k e y, waylan, crunch killa, masterdon6, trupimp, xxzibit, kingpin...that is all

and I remembered some more names.. Kingleonardo, wargazme, fckedyomomm, sue me, unitpoop, deadskinmask, equalizer t, angel2002 (since I said I Wicked I before heh..), graffixetet, p o k e y, waylan, crunch killa, masterdon6, trupimp, xxzibit, kingpin...that is all

i remember almost all those...

friendly ones: Kingleonardo, wargazme, fckedyomomm, equalizer t, waylan, crunch killa, trupimp, xxzibit.

enemies: sue me, angel2002, p o k e y, masterdon6, kingpin (most annoying were kingpin and angel2002)

Apparently Jagex are going to allow people to change their account names at some point?

Not that Im aware off. They idea probably has come up but I'd be WAY too confusing to actually implement it..

Go take a look in the rants section in a topic titled ''for people with censored names'' Or words to that effect, i've just got the picture that's in that topic so you can see for yourself O:)

modelvis2ah.png

I get the idea that they will make it so you have an account name (the name you have now) and a display name, if you so choose to change it. You log in through the account name, but what people see is the display name. Possibly a limited number of changes in display name...?

lalalasig2.png

lightning was a good name, jesus too.

and yeh i sent a message to jagex about changing your name in 2004 and they said they were working on it, though they also said it wouldn't be ready too soon. I guess they were honest at least lol.

its not really hard to find good names in rs2, i made xipe toteck, Onida and Chicoatl in 2004/2005 and they are pretty unique at least, i guess most people wouldn't reeally get the meaning though

• 3 weeks later...