Which Do You Hate More?? (WDYHM)

matthew02468

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yugioh. Its a freaking card game! Its like "Next week on Yugioh, old guys playing canasta turns into a violent free-for-all!" But I do hate both equally, so it was very hard to choose.

WDYHM

That little girl next door who constantly follows you around, and is always asking to play with you, or that little boy next door who swears at you, and attempts to blow up things or sets them on fire.

souryw6.png

definitely the legions of "Zezima's" secondary characters. i mean, everbody says Zezima - why not look down a little bit on the hiscores and claim to be Uloveme, or Casserole? it's a little bit more original, and still the same unnecesarrily high level!

WDYHM: people who speak in "l33t" in real life or getting your wisdom t33th pulled (also known as "getting dentally PWND!!!!")

I will re-ask as this was answering idioticly.

I meant a reason why you would find it worse, not add the word "reason", don't act pathetic again, please? <.<

A place in Denmark or Sweden there nobody speaks English?

Dude please dont post a spam post also you have no WDYHM so i'll contuine it :evil:

WDYHM: f2p or p2p?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg