~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

[hide=This is my blog, but there's tons of broken links, too lazy to fix] 99attackhm1.png99cookingnu9.png99hp2ktotalqm2.png99fletchingfv5.jpg99Def.png99strql.png99magic.png99farming.png99craftc.png99thieving.png99range.png99woodcutting.png99Herblore.png99prayer.png99constructiond.png99summoning.png99runecrafting2.png99smithing.png99firemaking.png99slayer.png[hide=Fishscape Chat, Unofficial Blogscape Chat]~FSC~The new clan chat, is currently under my name, Codguy. FSC stands for Fishscape; thanks Draggle! icon_love.gif This is the unofficial chat for the Blogscape community on Tip.it Forums, however, it is not limited to just TIF! Please, feel free to invite your friends in! The first night, I basically had everyone from Skill n' Chill (skilling clan I'm in, Sheynara leads it) that was online join in on the fun and just have a joyous evening/day. The chat has gotten boring at specific timezones (due to people going to sleep, at school, doing work, or eating, etc. So, I am encouraging everyone to invite friends to come chat with us, make it all a better experience!~Rules~I am not going to create a completely strict chat, as that leads to very little fun, but there are things that will not be tolerated.-YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL RUNESCAPE RULES. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. IF YOU FOLLOW THIS, IN MOST CASES, YOU WON'T EVER HAVE A PROBLEM. I laik caps lock plz.-Do not flame or troll in the chat, either to someone's face, or behind their back. It is not welcome in the chat, and you maybe kicked or banned depending on the frequency and level of flameness/trollness (yeah, I made up words, deal with it biggrin.gif). Arguing with someone is not necessarily flaming; if you are arguing with someone, just keep the language down, and try to keep insults out of the way. Also, don't try to pick fights with people, because you like to argue or have a vendetta against another chatter, or whatever reason. If a person continues over and over again to pick fights, always arguing, flaming, or trolling, etc., it is a kickable/bannable offense in the chat.-Do not spam excessively. You know if it's excessive or not. We all understand if something really exciting happens, such as getting that illusive Draconic Visage drop, you spam a little. It's exciting, and you have to tell everyone. Also, if you die, etc., we understand if you rage on a little and spam it up a bit. But if you're trying to annoy people by spamming, that's a no-no. If you have any thoughts about if it's too much spam or not, then it's probably too much spam. ALSO, NO PHATS, CONES, PIES, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT. Generals and Captains have the right to kick anyone who do these on the spot. No warning needed. This has been a rule since the beginning!-Keep the offensive language down. Yeah, Jagex finally opened up the censor a bit, but that doesn't mean you can go raging on, using offensive language the whole time in the chat. If you're cursing a little bit, usually no big deal. If you died, etc., then yeah it's understandable. If you're raging on about it, and someone asks you to stop, General or just a chatter, then just stop. Offensive language also applies to racist/sexist/homophobic comments, and lots more. Also, I would really prefer if death/suicide is not talked about. If it's something like, someone is really down and needs comfort because they're thinking of something bad, feel free to discuss it. But don't go around in the chat, joking or lying about it. That is intolerable, and I will have no problem banning someone over that sort of thing.Those are the main four rules. Regarding consequences; in most cases, you will be warned on the spot by a general/captain if you are doing something you shouldn't be. If you continue, then I give any general/captain to kick the troubling person on the spot. If either party (kicker or the kickee) thinks higher authority (me) should be brought into it, take a picture of the evidence, and PM me via TIF. Otherwise, there is no hard evidence that anything even happened.So far, I am thinking that depending on the type of offense, and the frequency, that in most cases:1. Warning2. Kicked from chat3. Kicked again plus a 1-3 day ban from the chat, plus a short talk with me so I know what's going on4. Kicked again (ofc) plus 1-2 week ban from chat, a talk with me that you have 1 more chance5. At this point, you're either a moron, looking to get banned from the chat, or just so full of yourself that you can't tell that you fail at life, but kicked a final time and banned from the chat completely.I am willing to give some slack. I love the community, and I hate punishing people; but I will if I have to. But just talk with me before anyone flames anyone, so that things don't get out of hand. Remember, I am ultimately in complete control, so it is my choice of what to do. So in some circumstances, I may change how things work.Alright, a few other things now...~Ranks~Currently, I am set for ranks, but this maybe subject to change within the next couple of weeks. This is how things work.-Normal/Friend status, you are just a normal chatter, except some of you may know me better than others, and the friends are more likely to be a "regular" in the chat. But otherwise, no importance of your ranks. Sorry tongue.gif-Bronze Star/Lieutenant, currently, you have no power! sad.gif But, what this means, is that I am considering you for a higher rank, and it also shows that you are in the chat enough, active, friendly, and responsible. Just I wanna see more of you! You can't do much except be a good chatter right now, but hopefully I'll promote you up in a little while smile.gif Just be patient smile.gif If I am considering you for a general/captain position, I will usually start you off at this lowly star for now, just to start things off.-Silver Star/Captain, omfg u can kik. At this level, you can finally kick people, but that doesn't mean you have to abuse this power. There's still room for improvement, to be a General, and you can still be deranked sad.gif And hopefully I don't have to do that. So remember, just because you have the position, doesn't mean you can slack and not care. I will be observing how people do.-Gold Star/General, you are kings and queens now! Well besides me. You have basically all the power in the chat, and everyone gets to listen to you now! But, don't abuse this power. Only kick when you have to, and do the responsible thing. Warn people first, and try to stop things if a fight breaks out, etc. But, kick if you need to smile.gif-Key/Owner, that's me. I pwn. GF.As I said, I am not giving out any current new ranks, but I may change things up in a bit. I know, a lot of people are regulars and deserve to be ranked, but at the same time, there are plenty of people who have been here longer, have been more responsible, and I can't rank everyone sad.gif If you feel that you should be ranked higher, please just PM me on TIF, and say that you are interested in a higher rank than you are now. That is it. I will consider you, but don't ask me to give you a higher rank, just say you are interested. There are a few regulars I'm still considering for a higher rank, but you guys are going to have to wait a little bit for my decision.Also, on this note. If you were previously ranked at anytime in the chats, don't worry. I know the people who were ranked in ESC, and I know if you are responsible enough for a position. However, I am also taking activity into consideration. There are a few people I don't see around much anymore, that were once ranked. If you were one of those people, and either not currently ranked, or ranked lower, give me a PM on TIF or in game, and talk with me a bit. I am not going to give general status to a person who is rarely online or never comes into the chat, in most cases (a few exceptions tongue.gif). But if you have any concern, PM me.If you hope to be ranked in the future, but still somewhat new to the chat, or not as well known, don't fret! Just be active in the chat, and be a good, responsible person. Me and my Generals will be looking out for people like you! biggrin.gifIf you are ranked in the chat, I would prefer you add me as a friend if possible, so I can talk to you. I can give people ranks even if they don't have me added on their list.~Other Stuff~Currently, nobody is banned from the chat. I have the ban list from EMR, and those people who have been previously banned will be observed. You have one last chance to prove that you can act well in the chat. I will have no problem banning any of you if you screw up again. And you all know who you are. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.I always have my private chat set to public, so anyone can PM me in game. This doesn't mean I will add and keep everyone, but it means I can talk to everyone. I don't have too much space left on my list, but still have a bit more to go. If you have something quick to say, PM me in game. If you have a major concern, or something lengthy to talk about, PM me on TIF first, if we need to, we can find a different mode of talking.~Quick Summary~FSC=Fishscape. No flaming/trolling, no offensive language, no excessive spamming, follow all RS rules. Silver Star and above can kick. Don't ask for a rank, if you feel you deserve a higher rank, pm me on TIF saying that you are interested in one. Everyone previously banned has a second chance in my chat. My private chat is always on, you can pm me, but that doesn't mean I will add you, as I have limited room. Have fun biggrin.gif[/hide][/hide]

codguy.png

Codguy.png

hey codburger! i didn't know you where barrowing for cash... i just taught thats all you ever do.... seriously i can't think of a time when your not at barrows....

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

Thanks everyone for the support, I'm making the money for Guthans, and Ahrims or Dharoks, just depends on the money I gain from all these trips. After these 100 trips, I'll change my goals a bit.

hey codburger! i didn't know you where barrowing for cash... i just taught thats all you ever do.... seriously i can't think of a time when your not at barrows....

I don't always Barrow, I've done about 50 in the last week on and off which was the first time I've been to Barrows for more than one trip in 2 months, you just catch me at odd times. So yeah.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

good luck with getting 20 guthans spear 20*5mil=100mil well as i said good luck if u need support ill be there for you \'

Actually Guthan Warspears are somewhere between 6-6.4m now, prices are going crazy in W2, I think because of the Leaf Spear becoming untradable, something to do with that.

But I sure as hell wouldn't mind 20 Guthan Warspears =P~

codguy.png

Codguy.png

good luck with getting 20 guthans spear 20*5mil=100mil well as i said good luck if u need support ill be there for you \'

Actually Guthan Warspears are somewhere between 6-6.4m now, prices are going crazy in W2, I think because of the Leaf Spear becoming untradable, something to do with that.

But I sure as hell wouldn't mind 20 Guthan Warspears =P~

I don't know anybody who wouldn't want 20 guthan spears. Good luck with your goal, I've seen you round barrows a bit.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Well APPARENTLY Jagex nerfed one of the safe spots, east passage, north entrance in the tunnels. You can't hide behind the rocks without moving anymore, got me hit for a 42 by Dharok because of that. Blech.

I'm really tired today, was a bit busy irl also, only got 11 runs in today, I'll get in more tomorrow, hopefully 20-25.

23 runs completed, 20 dry streak so far, not liking that after a 46 dry streak :pray:

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Wow what a day.

I'm exhausted, just barely can click or type anymore, and I have no clue why! So I didn't do as many Barrow trips as I planned on, but I got done 17 which is fairly good. Finally on my last run... After a 37 dry streak...

verachelmtj2.png

Only 2/5 of the way done and I'm close to buying back my Guthans :) 6.9M... ish from these 40 trips plus a few extra trips (no items, just some runes) and 2.1M in my bank, so 9M, like I said, close to Guthans already :)

~Tomorrow I'm bowling in the late morning and early afternoon for a league and practice for Districts, and then going to a play at 1:30 so I won't get many runs done, probably only 10 or 15, I need a lot of sleep for Sunday's tournament (Districts).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well done for the day in terms of irl stuff, now to no-life at Barrows.

Really hoping for not another long dry streak, but whatever. I will try to do 20 runs, but I will probably fall short, however I'll try.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Up to 8M profit from these trips, got 12 trips done today, and I'm wiped.

I have a Bowling tournament (I'm cool) tomorrow, it's Districts, and I really need some rest, and I'm wiped anyways.

52 runs done so far.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Wow, Cod! It's great to see you again :) Good luck on your goal and in your bowling tournament tomorrow :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'm lucky in some cases, and unlucky in some. My friend has done fewer trips than me and has gotten 2 spears, another friend has done a lot less and has gotten 3 spears.

Well yesterday, I was in Districts for my Bowling team, we made it to State! And for all those bowlers out there, we ended up losing to 1st place by 3 pins, which isn't many at all, in a match of 2 games too! But 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are all going to State.

I was so tired yesterday, I left my house a little after 8 AM and got home about 7 PM. I threw out my back too so it's bugging me. Luckily I had a half day of school today. So back to Barrows now!

codguy.png

Codguy.png