The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried playing horde, but all my friends that are in endgame stuff are on alliance, and their characters aren't as fugly either.

1st off humans = boring

2nd off gnomes and dwarves have idotic voices and their midget humans(thus making them equally boring)

3rd night elves arent that great!!!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

seriously. night elves are boring

i mean come on! the power to turn invisible (cant even move), dodge chance increased by 1% (not really helpful), +10 nature resistance (a druid would just turn into a bear leaving only the shamans to fight them), and speed increased by 50% when dead (wow... we get to get to our bodies quicker :roll: )

see? boring...

Shadowmeld: as a hunter you trap a flag in wsg and shadowmeld in the corner with a prowling pet cat.

Quickness: 1% dodge, it isn't much...but whatever

Nature Resistance: This was a massive plus for the shield on hunters/rogues/warriors for huhuran.

Wisp: wiping constantly and having to run back to your corpse, believe me, when you get to your corpse you get a 2 minute afk that no other race gets.

They aren't all bad...The only reason I'm alliance now is for the easy mode fearward/paladins that Horde didn't have two years ago.

Foooman.png

and speed increased by 50% when dead (wow... we get to get to our bodies quicker :roll: )

I'd consider rolling a night elf only for that. But as it stands, male night elves are the ugliest characters in the game. So I couldn't stand playing one.

2009rb9.jpg

But as it stands, male night elves are the ugliest characters in the game. So I couldn't stand playing one.

Compared to a female dwarf or tauren? I think not.

60 Priest/Rogue Deathwing-Horde

70 Warlock Gorgonnash-Alliance

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

Opinions.

Taurens are funky.

Yeah dude, taurens rule. One of my favorite races, hehe.

And common, how can you not like a hippy cow?

But as it stands, male night elves are the ugliest characters in the game. So I couldn't stand playing one.

dwarves, gnomes, and male night elves are ugly :XD:

PS: dont diss the tauren, undead, or orc looks. diss the troll looks but dont diss their voices

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

PS: dont diss the tauren, undead, or orc looks. diss the troll looks but dont diss their voices

Man, gnomes are cute.

In a manly way that is.

Man, gnomes are cute.

In a manly way that is.

Heh, sounds like I taught you something Nad :P

When I played horde I learned to totally hate the green/purple haired troll hunters running around everywhere, 13-year olds pulling like crazy in instances...man, looking back at those terrible times makes me shudder. Down with troll hunters!

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Heh, sounds like I taught you something Nad Razz

When I played horde I learned to totally hate the green/purple haired troll hunters running around everywhere, 13-year olds pulling like crazy in instances...man, looking back at those terrible times makes me shudder. Down with troll hunters!

Its all about the blood elves now man. I honestly can't trust most of them >_<.

Wow, way to go offtopic...

I got introduced to the game by Azvareth, so I've been pretty much hanging around him.

Shattered Hand (Which I currently play)

Burein - Level 48 Night Elf Rogue

Rarufu - Level 19 "Twink" Human Rogue

Kurisu - Level 29 Human Warrior (Deleted)

Roora - Level 14 Human Priest (Deleted)

Shattered Halls (Which I don't play atm)

Demonoid - Level 18 Blood Elf Paladin

Alucard - Level 10 Blood Elf Rogue

PS. I like rogues.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Not exactly related to this particular thread, but I just turned 70 and got a bird - what cool and interesting places that one can only get to by flying should I know about? I have found Skettis, the place on the far western edge of Nagrand and the place in the far northwest of Nagrand, above the Throne of Elements. Where else should I know about?

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Draenor - Scamander - 67 human mage. Only got TBC on Wednesday of last week and because of a lot of time off uni I've managed almost a level a day ;)

woo, go mages :P.

What spec are you? I'm leveling one right now (my new main, shelved the shaman) and am 35 almost 36 so far. +112 fire damage pure fire so far :).

Draenor - Scamander - 67 human mage. Only got TBC on Wednesday of last week and because of a lot of time off uni I've managed almost a level a day ;)

woo, go mages :P.

What spec are you? I'm leveling one right now (my new main, shelved the shaman) and am 35 almost 36 so far. +112 fire damage pure fire so far :).

yeah nadril pretty much copied me... and did a better job than me :x

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What spec are you?

2/0/59. Very frosty. Average normal frostbolt damage is 1000, crits are 2200. I've also got the talents that give you +2% to crit chance with each hit and +50% to crit chance on frozen targets, so when I've used frost nova on an enemy I have a 75% crit chance.

Another good thing is ice lance - if you've got a target that is frozen, you start sending a frostbolt then the instant it finishes you fire off an ice lance - the game will think the target is still frozen because the frostbolt hasn't reached it yet. This way I can do 3700 damage in an instant.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

What spec are you?

2/0/59. Very frosty. Average normal frostbolt damage is 1000, crits are 2200. I've also got the talents that give you +2% to crit chance with each hit and +50% to crit chance on frozen targets, so when I've used frost nova on an enemy I have a 75% crit chance.

Another good thing is ice lance - if you've got a target that is frozen, you start sending a frostbolt then the instant it finishes you fire off an ice lance - the game will think the target is still frozen because the frostbolt hasn't reached it yet. This way I can do 3700 damage in an instant.

if you have frostbite half the time frostbolt will freeze on impact :)

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What spec are you?

Frostbite 3/3

Gives your chill effect a 15% chance to freeze the target for 5 seconds.

where did you get 50% from?

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Frostbite 3/3

Shatter (Rank 5/5)

Increases the critical strike chance of all your spells against frozen targets by 50%.

Foooman.png

Terenas

49 Orc Warrior

12 Undead Rouge

11 Troll Hunter

10 Tauren Druid

5 Orc Warlock

Horde FTW.

Yes and trade BElfs for Dreanei.

cyco_1.jpg

I'm leveling a BE warlock right now. They're WAY too feminine. Even the hair styles are all extremely womanly.

Plus they're like half the size of all the horde/alliance races. I never knew how large a Tauren was until I stood next to one on my BE.

I <3 Orcs the most...All my characters are Orcs, pretty much.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

What spec are you?

Frostbite 3/3

works for me a lot

lighviolet1lk4.jpg