The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone posted this link on some WoW forums.. Not sure why I'm posting it here, but I couldn't think of anywhere else.

Pretty good reads on this thread, about a guy who got a job being a street sweeper xD. Well written and funny. However, there is some bad language on this forum so yea:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... id=2411937

EDIT: The censors on that forum make the stories even funnier IMO.

Alright, I just read through all of that and thats some of the best stuff I've ever read. So freaking epic... so epic.

I've been reading it myself.. man, true or not, those stories are hilarious.

That was definatly the best read i've ever came acrossed in a LONG time. I praise this guy. :XD:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Sounds a good idea. If the people could re post there servers now, and then hopefully, it should help Nad edit the first page and make a list there. I'll start!

Bubsa (Europe)

Servers/Character names:

Terenas/Bubsa (NE Dr00d)

Terenas/Kournikova (Draenei Pally)

Shattered Hand/Bubsa (Uh...>.<)

:D

Good idea.

Nadril (States)

Server/names:

Burning Blade / Nadril [62 shaman]

Burning Blade / Cyrant [55 Rogue]

(not bothering naming others).

I'll edit front page with stuff after I get back. :thumbsup:

Ughh

Frostmane (US PvP)

-Aaronm - 57 lock

-Cjm - bro's 70 pally

-Largears - 29 hunter

-Notyou - mine and my bro's mage level 29

-Poosham - 29 druid

-Roflsawse - 19 pally

Spirestone (US PvP)

-Poosham - 28 rogue

-Sonictank - bro's 29 warrior.

I play on my brother's characters sometimes and vice-versa so that's why I listed that.

Kayla, you're level 31? That might take me awhile to catch up. I guess I'll probably do it anyways, maybe? Get on MSN sometime so we can talk about what my name should be. I had an okay one on Nadril's server but it was unoriginal (Bullshifter, which I saw on the druid forums).

Gahhh I can't decide what to do. I probably won't catch up with either of you but Nadril would be able to run me quickly through instances. I can't decide =(

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Im getting bored :( Id change to horde now on burning blade, but i dont want to lose all my work on my shaman. And its getting annoying cause i cant level cause of stupid pvpers....

You're just level 35 man, reroll horde.

Plus shaman are getting nerfed again in 2.1, it takes ages to level them.

Also me and rikus need another 'active' person around. And I can run you through what you need as far as instances go on my rogue or shaman.

edit: I updated what I've gotten so far on the front. Try and submit your characters in the format its shown there. :thumbsup:

server : dath remar pve)

level 21 undead mage and lvl 6 orc warrioe XD

Hey I play on DR as well but my main is Alliance.. I'll post a list like everyone else is doing.

Dath'Remar:

Leonicus - 70 Human Rogue

TrÃÆÃâÃâøglÃÆÃâÃâø - 15 (?) Gnome Warrior (made this because my guild needs tanks)

Deamatrona - 16 Night Elf Druid (just a DE toon really)

Kalma - 25 (?) Blood Elf Hunter

Burning Blade:

Comatoast - 10 (?) Undead Rogue (made to hang out with Nadril - I Swear I'll get around to playing it man, lol)

Im getting bored :( Id change to horde now on burning blade, but i dont want to lose all my work on my shaman. And its getting annoying cause i cant level cause of stupid pvpers....

You're just level 35 man, reroll horde.

Plus shaman are getting nerfed again in 2.1, it takes ages to level them.

Also me and rikus need another 'active' person around. And I can run you through what you need as far as instances go on my rogue or shaman.

edit: I updated what I've gotten so far on the front. Try and submit your characters in the format its shown there. :thumbsup:

Well thats cool. Ill think about it. But before that, i think im gonna take a break. I can never play long enough to actually make me want to play. With school and everything, i alwasy have something on my m ind or something to do. Im gonna play a bit till my time runs out (May 23rd) and then leave it until about the end of june

this will help me focus a little more on either school or other games (and maybe if i clear a few of those, ill really want to play WoW). Ill see this weekend if i can get some solid play time, and maybe ill come join ya :D

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Ravencrest

Averlade- Level 32 Night Elf Druid

And that's really the only character I play. :P I plan on getting Burning Crusade pretty soon, so I'll probably make some Blood Elves. :D

Kido: I'll be on. :D If you want me to, I'll run you through some instances or something. :P

3898000bYVcx.png

Yeah, good idea.

Shattered Hand (Alliance)

Azvareth - 63 human rogue.

Scrivs - 18 human mage.

Klausdorf - 18 dwarf priest (never really play on him though).

Shattered Halls (Horde)

Delirium - 52 blood elf rogue (stopped playing on him).

2009rb9.jpg

Talnivarr (eu) alliance

Wrathian - 59 NE Priest

Jaziek - 23 Dwarf warrior

Kaolla - 9 NE druid

Shattered halls (eu) horde

Naru - 6 BE priest

Elyria - 14 BE lock

umm.. thats about it.. i have numerous other characters.. but none that i intend to level

Tk5SF.png

And that's really the only character I play. :P I plan on getting Burning Crusade pretty soon, so I'll probably make some Blood Elves. :D

Kido: I'll be on. :D If you want me to, I'll run you through some instances or something. :P

If you level up a blood elf, maybe I can level along with you =p

MY FAVORITE BAND:

Aman'Thul: 70 NE hunter

Burning Blade: 5 Orc something.

Ok, another pic. Was doing SV trying to get my t3.5 shoulders to drop and was pug'd with a Shammy. Anyway, on the last boss I decided to go all out, rapid shot, Imp AotH and Abacus of Violent odds. Plus the Shammy had put on heroism but it ran out just as I took the pic, so I don't know if it was calculated aswell. 800 white dps later, the boss is cactus. If the heroism was calculated or not, might have to aim for more dps. :P

dpsng0.th.jpg

If you start making a blood elf, come onto burning blade. I think everyone is gonna go horde now. I'll probably chose a blood elf as well.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

If you start making a blood elf, come onto burning blade. I think everyone is gonna go horde now. I'll probably chose a blood elf as well.

Yes lets do that, except me not roll a blood elf. I'll stick with my level 4 druid I have already if you all roll characters on BB

@Video Nadil posted: Pretty sweet editing there. Honestly though that just makes me thing rogues are more imba at higher levels than I thought. Then again, this guy uses every cooldown known to mankind in about every fight but whatever.

MY FAVORITE BAND: