Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The official World of Warcraft thread.

• Please log in to reply
7482 replies to this topic

Parabola
[ Display Name History ]

Parabola

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 743 posts
Not exactly related to this particular thread, but I just turned 70 and got a bird - what cool and interesting places that one can only get to by flying should I know about? I have found Skettis, the place on the far western edge of Nagrand and the place in the far northwest of Nagrand, above the Throne of Elements. Where else should I know about?
Posted Image

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Draenor - Scamander - 67 human mage. Only got TBC on Wednesday of last week and because of a lot of time off uni I've managed almost a level a day ;)

woo, go mages :P.

What spec are you? I'm leveling one right now (my new main, shelved the shaman) and am 35 almost 36 so far. +112 fire damage pure fire so far :).

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Draenor - Scamander - 67 human mage. Only got TBC on Wednesday of last week and because of a lot of time off uni I've managed almost a level a day ;)

woo, go mages :P.

What spec are you? I'm leveling one right now (my new main, shelved the shaman) and am 35 almost 36 so far. +112 fire damage pure fire so far :).

yeah nadril pretty much copied me... and did a better job than me :x
Posted Image

Parabola
[ Display Name History ]

Parabola

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 743 posts

What spec are you?

2/0/59. Very frosty. Average normal frostbolt damage is 1000, crits are 2200. I've also got the talents that give you +2% to crit chance with each hit and +50% to crit chance on frozen targets, so when I've used frost nova on an enemy I have a 75% crit chance.

Another good thing is ice lance - if you've got a target that is frozen, you start sending a frostbolt then the instant it finishes you fire off an ice lance - the game will think the target is still frozen because the frostbolt hasn't reached it yet. This way I can do 3700 damage in an instant.
Posted Image

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts

What spec are you?

2/0/59. Very frosty. Average normal frostbolt damage is 1000, crits are 2200. I've also got the talents that give you +2% to crit chance with each hit and +50% to crit chance on frozen targets, so when I've used frost nova on an enemy I have a 75% crit chance.

Another good thing is ice lance - if you've got a target that is frozen, you start sending a frostbolt then the instant it finishes you fire off an ice lance - the game will think the target is still frozen because the frostbolt hasn't reached it yet. This way I can do 3700 damage in an instant.

if you have frostbite half the time frostbolt will freeze on impact :)
Posted Image

Korla
[ Display Name History ]

Korla

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,682 posts

What spec are you?

Frostbite 3/3

Gives your chill effect a 15% chance to freeze the target for 5 seconds.

where did you get 50% from?
Posted Image

Foooman
[ Display Name History ]

Foooman

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,664 posts

Frostbite 3/3

Shatter (Rank 5/5)

Increases the critical strike chance of all your spells against frozen targets by 50%.
Posted Image

cyco
[ Display Name History ]

cyco

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,716 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Terenas

49 Orc Warrior

12 Undead Rouge

11 Troll Hunter

10 Tauren Druid

5 Orc Warlock

Horde FTW.

Yes and trade BElfs for Dreanei.
Posted Image

Tigra00
[ Display Name History ]

Tigra00

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,836 posts
I'm leveling a BE warlock right now. They're WAY too feminine. Even the hair styles are all extremely womanly.

Plus they're like half the size of all the horde/alliance races. I never knew how large a Tauren was until I stood next to one on my BE.

I <3 Orcs the most...All my characters are Orcs, pretty much.

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts

What spec are you?

Frostbite 3/3

works for me a lot
Posted Image

Parabola
[ Display Name History ]

Parabola

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 743 posts

I'm leveling a BE warlock right now. They're WAY too feminine. Even the hair styles are all extremely womanly.

Plus they're like half the size of all the horde/alliance races. I never knew how large a Tauren was until I stood next to one on my BE.

I think it was taken out of the game a long time ago, whilst I was still playing my paladin, but before some time you could use both Noggenfogger elixir and a gnomish shrink ray to become a speck. When I did it I had a crusader enchant and the glow from it got so concentrated because of the size I looked like a little star.
Posted Image

fatbill
[ Display Name History ]

fatbill

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 624 posts
Gah i cant understand why anyone like Gnomes. i hate the way they run. deleted my character before level 2 :twisted:

I have a level 7 orc but i hate there starting area but i like my Dwaft 8-). How is there voice annoying? i love man voice sounds so good to me.

any how im on Auchindoun for my Alliance characters and well inever play on horde so dont need to know that. anyone elso on there add me: folight
Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Korla
[ Display Name History ]

Korla

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,682 posts

Frostbite 3/3

Frostbite 3/3

Shatter (Rank 5/5)

Increases the critical strike chance of all your spells against frozen targets by 50%.

how is that in any way related to what he was saying? shatter is just about crit chance, he was talking about freezing opponents.

:roll:

except the percentage, which doesn't even make them related, really
Posted Image

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts

I think it was taken out of the game a long time ago, whilst I was still playing my paladin, but before some time you could use both Noggenfogger elixir and a gnomish shrink ray to become a speck. When I did it I had a crusader enchant and the glow from it got so concentrated because of the size I looked like a little star.

I belive it is still possible unless they changed it within the last few patches. I faintly remember (before the 2.0 patches) seeing a rogue with both of those on in an AB match. Man, he was a ***** to target.

Bubsa
[ Display Name History ]

Bubsa

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,145 posts
Quick question, are the server lists the same in the US retail as the GB and others? Or do they only list local servers?

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts

Quick question, are the server lists the same in the US retail as the GB and others? Or do they only list local servers?

US and europe have different server lists.

Bubsa
[ Display Name History ]

Bubsa

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,145 posts
Oh silly smegness. I've been thinking of starting playing, but I've got you guys here (US servers) and a few guys in my halls (Eu servers) so now I am in a pickle!

Lionheart_0
[ Display Name History ]

Lionheart_0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,495 posts
we will give you candy to play US :thumbsup:
Posted Image
Sig by Ikurai
Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts

Oh silly smegness. I've been thinking of starting playing, but I've got you guys here (US servers) and a few guys in my halls (Eu servers) so now I am in a pickle!

[hypnotic voice] you know you want to join us bubsa[/hypnotic voice]
Posted Image

Bubsa
[ Display Name History ]

Bubsa

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,145 posts
How about you give me, say, $15 a month instead? :mrgreen:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users