The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice sith :P.

My mage just dinged 40 last night, lol. I need to make a PvP video sometime... serriously. I nearly beat a ?? rogue (had a 33 rogue with him too). I got the guy down to 100hp and it was an even fight. (I got the jump on him but he wasn't in combat or low on hp).

I also killed a ?? druid, I 4 shot him because I had combustion up :). Got a few crits in a row and rocked him :D.

Whats with all this BE hate? You guys are all on some good hard drugs and I want some. They have the best city, the best looking forest/starting area, and the character models are gorgeous.

Unlike Draenei - Russian accents and octofaces. Yeah k.

Anyways, 62 Human Rogue on Dath'Remar which is Oceanic.

Can't exactly remember my build right now (server maintenance so I can't check), but its something like 15/39/0. Most people tell me thats a PVE build but twinked @ 49 I was always a target in BG's, casters hated me and hunters always chased me. Gonna respec soon but I'm not changing from Combat spec - it really owns.

I have a NE alt but she's just a DE'er, the only alt I bother playing is my BE hunter who is level 17 at the moment. Mana tap is far and away the best thing in TBC if you ask me.. now if I can just get my hunter high enough to be able to use it to effect in WSG..

You'd hate BE's in an instant if you had to try and group/PvP with all of the alliance night elf reroller kids... man I have seen some horribly played Blood Elves.

Ah well, dinged 41 on the mage last night. Haven't been playing too much, been too busy with Gears of War co-op.

Yeah and that's why everyone hates Alliance.. stupid kids.

Trust me, we're not all like that. Some of us even know how to PVP. :D

wewonnl0.png

3-0 baby.

That doesnt exactly happen often though biox and you know it ;).

And why?

Because moronic Alliance kids like to farm HK's.

exactly ;p. I always laugh too whenever horde gets a 5 cap in AB against alliance, lol.

Wow that hunter sucks.. 13-11? rofl

That's what I liked about my warlock - I was always #1 in damage done and almost always #1 in killing blows. They may be overpowered but there's something about running into a crowd, dotting everyone up, and watching the numbers add up...

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Wow that hunter sucks.. 13-11? rofl

That's what I liked about my warlock - I was always #1 in damage done and almost always #1 in killing blows. They may be overpowered but there's something about running into a crowd, dotting everyone up, and watching the numbers add up...

That annoys me more than anything :P :( .

Lucky for me though warlock DoTs and fear got nerfed so I have an easier time with them. Usualy I can beat 'em on my mage :).

Tell you what, any particular class you guys are lacking in, or would want for a group etc? If so, I might roll one of them for you.

Answer my darn question.

Like I said we aren't really 'missing' anything ;p, play what you want.

Plus most of us atm are mixed as far as levels go.

That doesnt exactly happen often though biox and you know it ;).

And why?

Because moronic Alliance kids like to farm HK's.

True that. Nothing worse than trying to defend, attack, keep the flag and get the flag back by yourself with another 2 players while the other 7 are happily fighting the Horde in the middle.

It happens too often that I gave up trying to tell them what to do. This is in 40-49 bracket. Maybe it'll get better when I get into the 50's or 60's. :-k

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

This is in 40-49 bracket. Maybe it'll get better when I get into the 50's or 60's. :-k

That screenshot is from 40-49, I was 49.

That game was a gem though, most of those Alliance guys were only trying to get kills, apart from a few hunters on defence, a druid, and some rogue guy on attack. Oh that was me.

Well its the same for Horde, but they go for the wins, don't they?

Most Horde groups only farm kills when they have the game won, and are hiding the flag, ready to cap and win.

I was figuering on the Horde having a lot shorter waiting times, so they get more games per playtime, or am I wrong on that? Anyway i've done WSG about 9 or 10 times at the various twinking levels to 39, and i've only lost twice. Beginner's luck I guess.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I was figuering on the Horde having a lot shorter waiting times, so they get more games per playtime, or am I wrong on that? Anyway i've done WSG about 9 or 10 times at the various twinking levels to 39, and i've only lost twice. Beginner's luck I guess.

Hmm, you might be right on shorter waits - Horde population is alot smaller than Alliance.

And you did get lucky, 19 twinks usually have premades for WSG, so to find a PUG with people who are serious about winning is rare.

Hmm, you might be right on shorter waits - Horde population is alot smaller than Alliance.

And you did get lucky, 19 twinks usually have premades for WSG, so to find a PUG with people who are serious about winning is rare.

Generaly I have a 1min wait on horde side. For some reason though i'm having to wait like 5mins for the 40-49 bracket so far on my mage, odd.

Either way though I play to win. HK's mean nothing compared to the honor you get for winning a game.

Looks like ONE of you knows how to PvP, harhar.

What, the Druid with the 3 caps?

Do you not think its smart to have a Druid do the capping? Trust me, that was a rare group. The hunters were happy to Defend and we had a nice attacking group.

Ya, as usual, blizzard released something buggy again. Probably didn't test it on all browsers to #-o #-o

Oh well, maybe it will be fixed soon.

whats this thing you're talking about now? :P

Btw, mage dinged 42. Went to the battlegrounds and decided to see how big of a fireball crit I could get.

Got the beserker buff and shot my fireball at someone with <20% hp (does 10% more damage to them). Ended up fireball critting them for 1200 damage XD.