The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, Nadril! I'll test this new image attachment thing.. This was my highest so far on my warlock:

2800sf.jpg

God, I just got out of Zanger on one of my characters and I never wanna' see that place again. The mushrooms got old FAST. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Just got my fast bird :D

I was interested to know if it was quicker to use it to get from Shattrath to Honour Hold than using the gryphonmaster - I timed them, it takes 2 minutes and 50 seconds using the gryphonmaster whereas flying on my own epic bird it takes 1 minute and 50 seconds. I guess because it really is as the crow flies, whereas the gryphonmaster takes you via Allerian Stronghold, which is very out of the way.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

And with the riding crop, which I'll get when my auctions sell, it goes at at least +308%, which should be faster than the gryphonmaster (which I seem to remember is +300%).

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

And with the riding crop, which I'll get when my auctions sell, it goes at at least +308%, which should be faster than the gryphonmaster (which I seem to remember is +300%).

Just wait until people get the arena mount. I think someone did the math and they can get like +418% run speed with that being a paladin.

Just wait until people get the arena mount. I think someone did the math and they can get like +418% run speed with that being a paladin.

It would be +409.2% -- 310 * 1.10 (riding crop) = 341 * 1.20 (paladin aura) = 409.2.

Mine's currently at +308% with riding crop, and it is stupidly fast - faster than a normal gryphonmaster one, which is +300%. I was flying along south of Eclipsion Point in Shadowmoon, it looked clear. I stopped and I was actually inside a Crazed Colossus 70 elite that hadn't loaded yet - it just popped up when I stopped. This happens all the time, NPCs appear after a good 10 seconds after you get there, same goes for party members and mobs.

I also almost outran a fel canon's blast before.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

I'm saving at the moment for mount/s.. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a bird and pvp for a horse or buy a horse and then keep saving for a bird.

Got enough money for my lower flying mount training. Selling Knothide leather 16g a stack. :P

But I really want to get the Exodar mount. Since I was 60 when TBC came out, only good place to get honour for them atm is Zangarmarsh. Currently honoured with them, I really don't want to have to do runecloth handins so anyone else got any ideas, or places to get exodar honour? I suppose I could do some grey quests to get it up.

I was halfway through Honored with Darnassus on my mage and I went back and did all of Teldrassil, Darkshore, and Ashenvale and got to 1-2k from exalted - then just bought Runecloth. The amount of reputation you get stays the same and doesn't decrease since you are a higher level. Talk about cheap rep grinding! Especially as a mage... boom boom.

However, another friend was doing something similar for Exodar and the reputation given was 5.. or 25.. maybe they applied this rule to Exodar but haven't realized it yet with the newer races? ;)

sithbridgeay2.jpg

I'm really diggin' how fast you can get money in BC. I played for about 12 hours on my 63 and made 500g off quests, mob junk drops and about 100g was from selling motes on the AH. Motes are like 3g per on my server, and 30g per primal. :anxious: Sold a couple primals and 3 stacks of Fel Iron Bars...100g. :P

So, I have enough for my epic wolf finally...:lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I know what you mean Tigra. I had to get a little bit more money for my mages normal mount so I hopped on my shaman. 45mins of grinding and I was 30g richer (lvl 61).

I haven't sold any mote yet. :D Got loads of it banked.

You should. ;)

Fire seems to sell the best. Shadow is the least. I think air/water/life/earth is all about the same. At least on my server.

- Me!

I say we ought to start a list of our main's Armory links. Here's mine =D (pardon the ugly talent build, respeccing when I hit 50)

Maclean

Good idea rocket!

Heh, not bad gear on your guy. I'm more of a damage [bleep] than an int stacker ;D.

Adenas

Nadril

Adenas is, for any purpose, my *new* main, I shelved Nadril.

You shelved a shaman? Boooo. :P

I'm currently trying to level one myself...Quite fun. I've shelved my warrior (63, almost 64) because I'm bored with the class. I should just find someone to trade accounts with. :lol: Hell, I'd play anything other than my warrior at this point as long as it was level 60. :lol:

- Me!

You shelved a shaman? Boooo. :P

I'm currently trying to level one myself...Quite fun. I've shelved my warrior (63, almost 64) because I'm bored with the class. I should just find someone to trade accounts with. :lol: Hell, I'd play anything other than my warrior at this point as long as it was level 60. :lol:

Shaman suck.. hardcore right now.

Warriors are getting a nice buff in 2.0.10, don't shelve him! 20%-30% more rage generated and intercept/charge breaks snares.

Nice gear krunk :).

Muhahahahha, everyone look at my crappy gear!

Arkheart

Anyone else finding it annoying how people on the WoW forums are complaining about this feature, when they signed an agreement stating they dont own their characters? Weird.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Muhahahahha, everyone look at my crappy gear!

Arkheart

Anyone else finding it annoying how people on the WoW forums are complaining about this feature, when they signed an agreement stating they dont own their characters? Weird.

People will complain about anything, lawl.

Not bad gear btw, but I'm not a fan of your spec choice.

Take the 5 out of the enhancment line and put it into elemental.

Also I'd go 5/5 in Convection and get rid of the points in call of flames (idk about this one, but there are better points to be spent).

:S i still don't understand whats bad about the 5% more mana through the enhancement talents i have. Right now, that gives me about 82 more mana, which can be put towards like 1 extra spell. Which could make the difference in a BG. Maybe when i hit 40, ill respec and put that 5 towards elemental or healing, but not for now.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!