Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Nadril

The official World of Warcraft thread.

AHAHAHAHAHHA That's sooooooo brilliant!

Started to do arena again, finally. Back to 1880 total without a hitch.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Hit 79 last night. My one friend is going to make me some epic bracers and leggings for when I hit 80, then he's going to help speed up my leveling so we canstart raiding together.

Boulderash, lv 79 bm/mm Dwarf Hunter. Hellscream.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Here is ze Lang.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&n=Langzor

Wtb some more mana. D;

Need some halfway decent rings. Still using Crusade exalted and the Valor one. =/

Heartmender and Darkmender please. <333

That'd pop me up to like 29k unbuffed, maybe. Need moar Triumphs and rollhacks. D;

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's really funny how horde and allies argue so easily and they both like to think they're better. I am a Tauren enhancement Shammy and to me it doesn't matter.

BTW Worgen look amazing :)

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

I'm level 42 now, and slowly replacing my leather gear with mail: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&cn=Ragnus&gn=Stonefoot+Clan

Unfortunately I'm really having trouble finding groups for dungeons. Hopefully the next patch will fix that with cross-battlegroup matchmaking.

I'm really loving my Paladin now, got to level 60 and went Ret instead of Prot for levelling and it's soooooooo much fun :D Probably going to drop Prot all together and just go Ret/Holy for when I reach 80 (hopefully before 3.3 but I doubt it :()

Holy is a bit meh atm, manage to heal BF at level 60 but had huge mana problems, from the Paladins I've seen this isn't a problem at 80 though.

Going to try and do all quests in Hellfire Peninsula before moving onto Zangarmarsh (Probably one of my favourite zones in the game :o) then Nagrand, hopefully will get me to 70 or even higher, giving me more quests left in Northrend to get money from once hitting 80.

Speaking of Money and stuff, having flying at 60 feels so much like cheating it's amazing. I've earned all the money on this account myself, Got 700G, this is after transferring 500G to my main and buying a load of crap on the AH including an epic for 100G :P A lot of that comes from cloth that would have otherwise been used on my main while I was levelling tailoring. I probably shouldn't be using this epic any more but oh well, I like it Destiny

I'm level 42 now, and slowly replacing my leather gear with mail: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&cn=Ragnus&gn=Stonefoot+Clan

Unfortunately I'm really having trouble finding groups for dungeons. Hopefully the next patch will fix that with cross-battlegroup matchmaking.

a

Honestly, don't even bother with instances until you're 80. In the time it takes to find a group and run an instance you could get much more experience from quests. Plus, there's no point to trying to get better gear because you'll just be replacing it in a few quests.

a

Honestly, don't even bother with instances until you're 80. In the time it takes to find a group and run an instance you could get much more experience from quests. Plus, there's no point to trying to get better gear because you'll just be replacing it in a few quests.

Horrid, horrid advice. Not only are instances fun to run they also make it so you don't get people doing 500dps at level 80 due to not knowing what they're doing and generally not knowing how instances work and general 'tactics' (although there's not really much tactics for the original instances).

You can still quest while finding groups and it'll be even easier once 3.3 comes out.

a

From a pure speed running point it's better to just quest, sure. However from a normal player perspective getting an instance group (as long as you don't just sit around while waiting for it to form) is great because not only do you get a good bit of experience but you also generally will make out with an item or two from the run. Those items means that, at least for a new player, you will kill faster, live longer and in general be able to tackle harder challenges. While a "pro" might be able to make out with using crap gear a new player will probably want all the help they can get.

Not to mention that with instances being a large part of the game not getting experience with them and running them is a really poor idea for a new player.

Heh I've been a little tempted to return (I sold my account though at the same time I sold my Aion, just for some extra cash) but for now I've just been reminding myself that even though the ride to 80 is fun once you get there and get settled in it really sucks. The notion of rated battlegrounds sounds appealing to me for sure, although does anyone know the specifics of it? I mean, are you going to be able to set up clan matches vs another clan, or what kind of addition will it really be?

For now though HoN/L4D2 are keeping me busy =P

I have a tank and a healer that often invite me into their groups. In the past four days we've done the complete Scarlat Monastery, Razorfen Downs, Uldaman, Zul'Farrak and Maraudon. By doing these and a bunch of quests, I've been able to get like eight levels in the past week.

any clue if 3.3 is coming out soon? i wanna gear up my prot warrior to hit 40k unbuffed :x

The first part of 3.3 is on the background downloader so I'd imagine expect it sometime in December, I'm guessing 8th/9th.

Did a few solo runs through the deadmines today, just to learn pulling, aggro management, etc..

Well this is annoying. I can't find a human rogue ANYWHERE. Found dwarf, gnome, orc and blood elf with no problem but human, what is this!? It's the last thing I need...

Anyway, 21,000g now.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Well this is annoying. I can't find a human rogue ANYWHERE. Found dwarf, gnome, orc and blood elf with no problem but human, what is this!? It's the last thing I need...

Anyway, 21,000g now.

What the hell? I remember the only thing outnumbering human rogues were night elf rogues.

Dwarf rouges. Now they're hard to find.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Just get a friend to make one for you. ;D

I need to find 40 turkeys. Was on 35 and... aaaaaaargh. ._<

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

We only provide mirror links for full client patches. Background downloads do not count. You have around 1+ month to download this file so we're not really worried about your speed.

There you have it. 3.3 is over a month away still :thumbsup:

Anyway, 21,000g now.

21k?? I thought I was doing well with 6k?! Spending 120g a night on progression raid flasks/repairs really hits you in the pocket, especially when you do it 3 nights a week. Please enlighten me as to your methods!

We only provide mirror links for full client patches. Background downloads do not count. You have around 1+ month to download this file so we're not really worried about your speed.

There you have it. 3.3 is over a month away still :thumbsup:

Anyway, 21,000g now.

21k?? I thought I was doing well with 6k?! Spending 120g a night on progression raid flasks/repairs really hits you in the pocket, especially when you do it 3 nights a week. Please enlighten me as to your methods!

Go and get Loremaster of Northrend and Outland. There's a lot of gold in that. I am also tailoring so I get my 4 day cooldowns, it's just 500g every 4 days so that helps a lot. Also, pick up anything you find, Every 2s helps in the end. Even if you are in AV, take the time to loot the guy you just killed. Also, try and get everything you can from Argent Tournament, like all the pets, mounts etc. just from doing dailies and not buying them. You need hundreds of Champion's Seals but instead of using the pets, sell them for even more money if you don't want achievements.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Questing gets you so much money :) . And if you run out of quests, look for the dailies you need reputation in and the ones that are fast.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'll be doing pretty much all the Searing Gorge quests tomorrow. Should easily get me to level 46, and some of the gear looks really promising.