The JaGeX Tower

FluffyG10

Hello people, my story will regularly be updated. If you read please post a comment.

I know TIF has its very own group of spies from JaGex, please don't bann me upon reading this story.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

-PROLOGUE-

Two men, completely cloaked in black robes, where standing on the top floor of a tower, that had just been finished being built. One of the men was looking out of the completly glass walls, from which he could see the rest of the Lands of Glienor. The tower was built on a small island in the middle of what seemed like an endless ocean, very far away from Glienor's main conentinets. The second of the two was standing in the middle of the room with a black pen in one hand and a notebook in the other. He was scribbling down on the paper like mad, taking notes of every detail without looking down at the paper. He was concentrating very hard on something in the room, though he did not take even one note of it.

"Isn't it marveolous Paul," said the one looking at Glienor out the window. The man took off his hood, revealing his true identity to be none other than the infamous Andrew Gower.

"You really are as foolish as they said you were, you still belive I am Paul! Ha! I finished him off weeks ago!" He took off his hood revealing to be. . . a complete stranger!

Andrew turns around, and by use of magic, a pure onyx longsword is summoned into his opened hand. The stranger pushes down hard on his pen point and, no one is sure how but, an onyx long sword just like it is summoned into his hand as well.

The two dash at each other, and that resulted in a great battle. When the battle was finished, Andrew had almost lost his left arm and the stranger was about to die. With the last of his energy, the stranger formed a magic capsule around his notes and through them strait through the glass window (which caused much damage and costed Andrew tons of money to fix).

That was when Andrew Gower realized that the tower wasn't safe enough on a remote island. With the approval of his mentor, Andrew move the tower to an alternate universe, the only portal between the two lied at the ends of the Realm of Glienor.

Preview for next chapter:

Chapter 1- Concering Soda and Other Matters

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thats it for the Prolouge, will be continued sonn ::'

i hope these autoers are ready cause here comes tztok-JaGeX!!!

*Hint, Hint* I am looking for a creative way to work Paul, stranger, and Andrews left arm(surgeory mabye?) back into the story. *Hint, Hint*

or should i say:

[Hint, Hint=Important prediction starter] I am looking for a creative way to work Paul, stranger, and Andrews left arm(surgeory mabye?) back into the story. [/Hint, Hint]

i hope these autoers are ready cause here comes tztok-JaGeX!!!

Two men completely cloaked in black robes where standing on the top floor of a tower that had just been finished being built.

Ok...Does everyone have something against commas?

he could see the rest of the Lands of Glienor.---- ....----far away from Glienor's main conentinets

Slight discontinuity....

casted Andrew tons of money to fix

Cost...

hos mentor,

his

Ok apart from that it was a good prologue. If you really fear for your account then change the RSN at the side of the screen....just not mine.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

conentinets

I love this word i will use it again. Despite some basic spelling mistakes (typos) and slightly cheesy melo-drama,( I'm not the best person for avoiding this myself). I liked it, i think it has great potential. Write some more. It seems like your very open-minded to constructive comments and suggestions. Very good. :D

leesiggehki4.png

Not my fav... But still pretty good I guess. The fight came a little quick i'd have to say. Also you might want to make it a little more believable (Barely anything in RS is beleivable, but you know what I mean). One more thing, real stories don't have emoticons, and I know you have only one in it, but you shouldn't have that one. Image printing a book with an emoticon in it? ** out of *****

)-(