Paying 1.2MILL For an AWESOME SIG

Guest -Ace2cool-

Guest -Ace2cool-

Ok i want a really good sig, im paying 1.2mill.. so try hard lol..

Theres a few thigns you can do, you can make a faded blue/ silver grunge looking sig.. or and icey sort of sig, or just something cool..

If you could make a really white sig that looks good, with my name in black but kind of faded thatd be cool to.. also.. faded scan lines tend to add a little bit of chaos, and i like em just so u no.. Or u cud do a ranger theme would be good...or a sort of rocky stoney thing.. just try ur best..

On it i want to say.. Ace2cool for the name then, for stats 99 ranged, and 89+ hits. also somewhere on there u can write on of the following.. depending on which sounds best to go with the sig.. try to make the quote and stats kind of faded.. but not to much, watever look good, maybe the name faded too

1.Why fly when you can soar..

2.I dont have an anger problem, you just pis me off

3.I'm just that good..

4.You cannot contend.. (then if it looks cool have it fade n 99 ranged -B word- fade up (not gonna be used on here so bad words are ok))

5.DI for life

6. Proud member of DI

7.Archey Nooby

And if you want you can fade a pic of link or legolas in there or somthing cool, maybe a biohazard if it matches the bg.. or something, be creative.. but make the color of the pic match the bg.. ya..

or you could just make somthing real cool that follow none of my guidelines.. im up for anything!!!

so thats about it.. if u need anymore specifics ask.. thnx, gl

remember, winner gets 1.2m

(the sigs not gonna be used on these boards, so file size isnt to much of an issue, and other things arent a prob.. just so u no)[/b]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give us a general size limit?

Oh and a deadline is always good so theres something to work to :) (a week or so?)

*edit - are you interested in a ranger theme?

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

Guest -Ace2cool-

ooh u can also put 90 mining if u want.. but lol.. and i want it like i dnno not big.. but i mean file size can be big

Guest -Ace2cool-
Can you give us a general size limit?

Oh and a deadline is always good so theres something to work to :) (a week or so?)

*edit - are you interested in a ranger theme?

yes a ranger theme would be great

Guest -Ace2cool-

i kind of want it to be all one color.. that one goes from yellow to blue to white to dark blue.. no thnx man, theyre nice but like i said big name..

and u can make 1 if u want.. read my post for wat i want

Guest -Ace2cool-

raised to 1.2mill maybe thatll be some motivation

and that sig it to square, i want it think, and i want the name to stick out kind of.. so no thnx cnauk