Paying 1.2MILL For an AWESOME SIG

Guest -Ace2cool-

Heres the sig:

ace2cool.jpg

Hope you like it :D

If you do, I'll have resize it.. anything you want me to change?

It looked kinda emprty, so I put the dragon thingy, if ya want I can put your hits there instead.. just didn't think hits was necessary..

sig9qz.jpg

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I made this a long time ago, but it fits you perfectly.. It's icy blue with the flying quote.. With wings to match, too! :shock: Ooh, looks like you've got some really nice entries here.. Anyway, here's mine:

ace2cool.jpg or..

ace2cool2.jpg

If you decide to choose mine, I'll take off the fairy logo.. =P Or not if you want to keep it on, heheh.. EDIT: Umm.. If you want your name any bigger, you'll have to tell me. It's gonna take some moving around to make it larger and still look good. By the way, I've got all sorts of ideas, so if you want something similar or completely different or the plain ones everyone else is submitting with the text on a background, I can do that too..

Hope ya like it.

wfsig01.jpg

Heres the sig:

ace2cool.jpg

Hope you like it :D

If you do, I'll have resize it.. anything you want me to change?

It looked kinda emprty, so I put the dragon thingy, if ya want I can put your hits there instead.. just didn't think hits was necessary..

can you tell me what font that is... i like it very much. Its good for a couple of styles ive been working on.

Well, I made this a long time ago, but it fits you perfectly.. It's icy blue with the flying quote.. With wings to match, too! :shock: Ooh, looks like you've got some really nice entries here.. Anyway, here's mine:

ace2cool.jpg or..

ace2cool2.jpg

If you decide to choose mine, I'll take off the fairy logo.. =P Or not if you want to keep it on, heheh.. EDIT: Umm.. If you want your name any bigger, you'll have to tell me. It's gonna take some moving around to make it larger and still look good. By the way, I've got all sorts of ideas, so if you want something similar or completely different or the plain ones everyone else is submitting with the text on a background, I can do that too..

Hope ya like it.

wfsig01.jpg

=O

water faerie!

Your back into sig making. Probley dont remember me.

anyway, very nice stuff.

-lets put the deadline for.. monday, nov 12..

I know I said I wouln't post til I'd done a draft but.....

:!:

Er..... the 12th is in two days time..... I can't get mine done that fast even if I skip college..... :shock:

But monday is a different matter..... do you mean the 15th?

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

my entry so far. im trying to find a program to animate the 99 ranged and 89hp so that will come later

grunge1sample.jpg

----Lastpak----

Correct me if I'm wrong but I though the max resolution of tip.it was 300x150? If so thats a bit big ;)

sig9qz.jpg

Well, I tried something that is completely new for me.. I've always liked this style, and so I decided to try it myself.. As it is the first in this style, its not super good.. But I can assure you, that not alot of people have this style sig ;)

ace2coolsigpng.png

Tell me if you like it.. Or do you want me to change anything.. Or completely hate it, thats an option too ;)

Samples will be removed later..

tipitsigte0.png