QueenValerie

" QueenValerie " 09/09/09 MAX ~ View my Video ( Pg 102 )

Ugh, I was just about to sign on! Sorry, I missed another. I was out at the movies. :)

Congrats!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Kohe you bring up some good points there, I am finding myself playing less and less it seems anytime a player is going for a unbuyable skill this happens. My plans are to not sit here hours upon hours trying to achieve these goals. I will log in when I feel like it I have no plans to " no life" these unbuyable skills. UGH!! I remember the time Cdub and I raced to 85 slayer and we both were doing all nighters trying to get to level 85 slayer.

Was it fun? Sure. Was it healthy? Heck No! Will I ever race/pull all nighters again? Never. ( lol )

I find if I play at my own pace I enjoy the levels more and at times I leave my goals to do other things so I don't end up hating the skill.

I am happy my real life will not allow me to " no life" on the game, I have plenty of real life responsibility to keep me busy and that will always come first before some silly game.

As for these " hard " unbuyable skills I try to keep in mind that levels will come when they come I don't care when I get these unbuyables to level 99's.. All I know when the time comes that I am no longer enjoying the game is the day I quit. :)

Sorry for being rambling rose here enjoy the read I guess..... :oops:

P.S. 400 mil at the duel arena! :shock:

=D>

*bows to the queen* <3:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

I remember the time Cdub and I raced to 85 slayer and we both were doing all nighters trying to get to level 85 slayer.

Was it fun? Sure. Was it healthy? Heck No! Will I ever race/pull all nighters again? Never. ( lol )

I remember that. A few of the greatest weeks of my life. :)

In the least depressing way possible.

hey gl on 99 fishing I'm also going for 99 fishing!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Valerie is a noob cause she was cheering for the bears. :notalk:

:-w

Just kidding :mrgreen: Sucks the packers lost tho.

Gj on 95 wc!

~Wolfy

84 Smithing Level!! Woot

save84smithingxh7.png

84smithingpart2kj6.png

Ugh, I was just about to sign on! Sorry, I missed another. I was out at the movies.

Congrats!

No worries hope you enjoyed the movie.

I remember that. A few of the greatest weeks of my life. :)

In the least depressing way possible.

Cdub!!! - <3: Are you back to playing ? Ohh... Those were fun nights eh?

Ha, Ha!! Me falling asleep at the Garg's and you refusing to do them cause they bored/slow exp for you.

Dang there is no way I could do that again took me weeks to recover from the lack of sleep. Have to add I won!!!! ::'

hey gl on 99 fishing I'm also going for 99 fishing!!! :thumbsup:

Great!!! Hope to see you at the fishing hole. :wink:

Valerie is a noob cause she was cheering for the bears. :notalk:

:-w

Just kidding. Sucks the packers lost tho.

Gj on 95 wc!

~Wolfy

Omg!! What a game!! Thanks for watching the Packers game with me. (lol) I was like WTG!!! Packers!!!

next minute Dang Packers!!! Woot!! Packers!! to Oh!!! Come on Packers you noobs!!. HA HA!! Was a good

game and fun to watch and left me with a complete headache. :wall:

Cheering for the Bears. Ya right!! Neva!! Sad to see the Packers lose to a noob team..... :XD:

Gratz on 95 Wc :)

Thanks codguy.

TOTAL LEVEL 2148 \'

Slowly crawling up the ladder.

queenvalerie.png

Omg!! What a game!! Thanks for watching the Packers game with me. (lol) I was like WTG!!! Packers!!!

next minute Dang Packers!!! Woot!! Packers!! to Oh!!! Come on Packers you noobs!!. HA HA!! Was a good

game and fun to watch and left me with a complete headache. :wall:

Cheering for the Bears. Ya right!! Neva!! Sad to see the Packers lose to a noob team..... :XD:

sounds like the panthers games. almost losing to saint Louis is like cutting off you finger while tying a shoe, if it happens its because of your own stupidity.

grat on 84 smithing, only like 6000 people have more mind numbing patience than you =D>

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Ooo 84 Smithing, only 1 more to that big Are-You-En-Ee (r-u-n-e lol).

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Thank Gosh! You make your stuff in Yanille. There is no place better than Yanille. Congrats! :)

Thank Gosh! You smith in Yanille, ain't no place better! :)

Congrats! One more until rune! <3:

Keep hammering that metal Val! As Devoted said you only got one more til you can make that shiny cyan stuff!

Val - yet again you amaze me with your skilling and general commitment :)

You inspire me and probably many others. Anyhow i wish you all the best ( not that you will need it :P) and hope that you get the lvls you desire!!!

See you on around on RS.

Exeter Fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

exeter_fun.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz on 84 smithing one more to r00n making :D, could i purchase some patients pills please

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Hey QueenValerie

Gratz on 95 Woodcutting and 84 Smithing. You will get 99 in no time :thumbsup:

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

yay! ur back! this is the best blog, i missed reading it over the summer. it's so sweet and you make everyone feel welcome! ::'

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

yay! ur back! this is the best blog, i missed reading it over the summer. it's so sweet and you make everyone feel welcome! ::'

thats because as the poem goes,its made of sugar and spice and everything nice! <3:

good luck valerie.not that you need it because you seem to be single handedly digging youre high heels into all the guys hands while youre climbing the runescape ladder :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

How are you planning to get your 99 fishing?

Good luck on the wc + fish. :)

pan.png

Ohh I just realised I didn't post a congratulations for your 91 Runecraft!! I think I was on break when you got it. eeep. :wall:

Congratulations Valerie, that is an amazing achievement, money will be pouring into your coffers now if you ever need it. Wouldn't it be great it if it was so easy in real life!! (need to pay a phone bill? Just take a few runs through the abyss, risking death, but bill is paid!) :XD:

Good luck on your Woodcutting and Fishing Goals too, they are great afk skills, slow, but you get a lot of forum work done! <3:

shey.png

Thank Gosh! You make your stuff in Yanille. There is no place better than Yanille. Congrats! :)

Yanille has and always will be my hometown~ <3:

Val - yet again you amaze me with your skilling and general commitment :)

You inspire me and probably many others. Anyhow i wish you all the best ( not that you will need it :P) and hope that you get the lvls you desire!!!

Posts like these keep me motivated thanks for that. :)

Yeah, now your offically L33T. Want proof? Here it is (sry it a little small):

Leetqueeny.png

Ha, Ha that was kinda cool.. ::'

Gratz on 84 smithing one more to r00n making :D, could i purchase some patients pills please

Wish I could but I am downing the pills like crazy these days. Fresh out sorry. :XD:

Thanks and I remember you and that cool looking avatar. :thumbsup:

good luck valerie.not that you need it because you seem to be single handedly digging youre high heels into all the guys hands while youre climbing the runescape ladder.

ACK!!! The secret is out ( lol ) I train in high heels!! I fish, woodcut and even hunt in high heels. A girl always has a favorite pair of shoes ya know.. EEP!

How are you planning to get your 99 fishing?

At the moment I am Shilo fishing will switch to monks once my level gets a little higher.

Congratulations Valerie, that is an amazing achievement, money will be pouring into your coffers now if you ever need it. Wouldn't it be great it if it was so easy in real life!! (need to pay a phone bill? Just take a few runs through the abyss, risking death, but bill is paid!)

Ha, Ha if only real life was that easy indeed. Phone guy comes to disconnect my phone line for non-payment. Me saying "Hang on

keep your dang shirt on let me do a quick run through the abyss." Pays phone dude even give him a nice tip. ~~ PRICELESS~~ ROFL!!

Tonight I shall get 90 Fishing!!!! WOOT!! Picture coming soon...

queenvalerie.png

Wow Val, keep going and you'll have your goals in no time, good job :D

Elferin.png

it's just a pair of original socks =/

gratz on lvls <3:

*still bitter for having to wait for nothing, tharr >=( owell <3: *

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.