QueenValerie

" QueenValerie " 09/09/09 MAX ~ View my Video ( Pg 102 )

Congratulations on 99 Woodcutting Val :) One more out of the way, and also good job with 91 Crafting!

I don't know if you were just having selected friends at your level up but I would have come but I was asleep just like that; I had pulled an all nighter working on homework the previous night, hehe.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

amagawd its meh kah bah gees!

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

92 Crafting level ~ \'

92craftingxv4.png

What a fun night so glad to see my old world 9 friend back to continue her journey on Runescape.

She quit for 18 months because the game was starting to bore her and the fact that she got hacked

and lost 10 santas and 3 phats ( purple, white and red.) She is slowly making her money back and

enjoying the game once again. :thumbsup:

Spent most the night crafting while Mystque alched them up for me then we took off to run the abyyss

for awhile. She got 92 magic level and I got my 92 crafting level. What fun we had !! Always nice to see

an old friend log back in. She was lucky to be around for the holiday drops unlike me. <.<

P.S. I decided to go for my 99 crafting before I start on my 99 fishing goal.

TOTAL LEVEL~ 2161cabbageqf6.png \'

queenvalerie.png

qweenvalrie fo tha winz <3:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

You go girl!!! Fantastic job with crafting, I know you can get this great 99 easily!!

Keep it up! :D

Nice 99s, and gl for your future goals. \'

Armadyl drops: 2x hilt, 2x chest, 1x skirt, 3x helm.

Hey Val

Awesome levels like always. Just here to remind you to post your wc cape pic on your main page to make it look even more hawt *if thats possible* :thumbsup:

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

randomconvonx8.png

:-w :-w

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

randomconvonx8.png

:-w :-w

"Ever since i was like 10 i wanted to met him"

roflmfao! :XD:

Hai Queen-Nub-Val. <3:

Gratz on new lvls. :D

Bai Queen-Nub-Val. <3:

Z

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

93 Crafting~ :)

93craftingts2.png

Thanks for the reminder pamont will do that soon I might just wait to add the cape when I get 99 crafting. :-k

Wow I thought I seen it all Lets Make A Deal you got me beat. ( lol) !! :ohnoes:

TOTAL LEVEL 2162cabbagesoj4.png \'

queenvalerie.png

Keep up the amazing work Val! <3:

Sorry I haven't been very active lately, I am having some problems in real life i want taken care of. :)

Keep up the good work. :)

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

good luck.

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

congratz on 93 craft <3:<3:

btw, im member now, and thursday i get 99 fish, after that i can tan some hides for you :wink:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

Wow I thought I seen it all Lets Make A Deal you got me beat. ( lol) !! :ohnoes:

Gratz on the lvls, and i fear you havent seen it all... Have you seen a man eat his own head? :XD:

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Dragon make sure you let me know when you level I would love to be there. <3: Congrats on becoming a member again and thanks for offering to help me tan. :)

O.K. I thought I would mention this lately I have been having to put my chat on public for the fact that I am buying massive amounts of green hides. I recently have been recieving lots of P.M's from people that I do not remember. If I have not spoken to you in over 6 months you can not expect me to remember you. I am getting lots of " This is not Valerie" " You are a hacker" Just because I do not remember you does not mean my account was hacked. ( lol ) I meet so many people daily I can not remember everyone I am sorry.

My account has not been hacked ever!! I do not have a pure.!! I only play this account!! I have had to put a few people on my ignore list for asking stupidity questions such as those and frankly I am getting frustrated having to explain to some people to why I do not remember them. Honestly you can not expect me to remember you if we have to spoken in 6 months/1yr. Once again this is my account and " NO " it has not been hacked I just do not remember you anymore is all. :XD:

Kohe no I have never seen a man eat his own head. :ohnoes: Is that even possible. ( lol )

Thanks to all who are alching up my green bodies for free mage exp I will have lots more in a few days.

Thanks to Queenmystque for always being supported of me and being a good friend.

Devoted I miss you and I hope to see you on game again. Runecrafting is so boring without you so hurry back soon. :)

queenvalerie.png

93 Crafting~ :)

93craftingts2.png

Thanks for the reminder pamont will do that soon I might just wait to add the cape when I get 99 crafting. :-k

TOTAL LEVEL 2162cabbagesoj4.png \'

<3:

'Nuff said. :D

Btw plawks come meh 1k total party on saturday, its my greatest achievement in RS. :anxious:

Hope 2 c u there Queen-Nub. <3:

Z ::'

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

Dragon make sure you let me know when you level I would love to be there. <3: Congrats on becoming a member again and thanks for offering to help me tan. :)

Reed meh blog amagawd u haxd ur acont omgawd u commie meh partay huh?? arr cold coffee makes Deal a dull-boy!

And yes... Read my blog for details, or try to see the message of my million message to you which contains the partie details :D

mwawaawaw

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

Level up :D

94craftingyk8.png

Tanned 12k hides in 2 days for this level and just bought another 13k hides tonight will start on those tomarrow. ::'

TOTAL LEVEL 2163 \:D/

queenvalerie.png

Another great level.

I admire you determination. Someday, you'll have to teach me your methods of being so good. ::'