PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially since LG already released a player which supports both blu-ray and HD-DVD. But of course PS3 is a little bit more than just a DVD player. It would be nice if people got over the entire ridiculing Sony thing. They're such an easy target at the moment, and it get's kind of old. Sure, Sony made some wrong decissions in the past few years on PS3, but PS2 is a solid console, I don't really see much things that justify the excessive flaming towards Sony/PS3.

And this is coming from a Nintendo man. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I vote 360.

360 cuz at the moment, its doing wildy well. Not a bad lineup of games in the future either (many of which were ripped from ps3 exclusiveness). It also has the best online multiplayer, as demonstrated by gears of war. [did u know gears hit 8th place best selling in JAPAN?]

PS3 is getting a lot of hating. Maybe its because ppl want to see the old giant die. Maybe it really screwed up. But it has a pretty hopeful future, and mite recover.

Wii, never liked it. Too cute...Too fun...Its up to something i tell u. Besides, that controller is giving major headaches to game designers. Look at the tony hawk game, or the the Far Cry game, both of which r great for other systems. But if i cud, i wud buy it just to see wat all the hype on zelda: twighlight princess is about. In fact, this game reminds me of the halos after their release(which is still love tho).

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

If I could I would give 1/2 vote to both X360 and Wii. Sorry Sony fans, but I think Playstation has had it's turn. Now that Microsoft and Nintendo have come up with consoles that are (unfortunately for Sony) superior to what Sony came out with- a lot earlier than the others, I may mention- I think Sony loses this episode of Console Wars. Microsoft came out early with a powerful, much anticipated, mid-range console, while Nintendo came up with something that was completely unexpected in a good way and on top of that low-priced, and Sony comes with a 'me too' console with the only advances in technology and gameplay being Blu-Ray, 7 cores, and better graphics, and on top of that, extremely late as well as expensive. I never have been completely on any company's side, and the PS2 was a great work of technology and innovation.

C2b6gs7.png

If I could I would give 1/2 vote to both X360 and Wii. Sorry Sony fans, but I think Playstation has had it's turn. Now that Microsoft and Nintendo have come up with consoles that are (unfortunately for Sony) superior to what Sony came out with- a lot earlier than the others, I may mention- I think Sony loses this episode of Console Wars. Microsoft came out early with a powerful, much anticipated, mid-range console, while Nintendo came up with something that was completely unexpected in a good way and on top of that low-priced, and Sony comes with a 'me too' console with the only advances in technology and gameplay being Blu-Ray, 7 cores, and better graphics, and on top of that, extremely late as well as expensive. I never have been completely on any company's side, and the PS2 was a great work of technology and innovation.
Actually Sony came out 2nd in the release date, so it wasnt late
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

It hasn't come out in the UK yet from what I've heard.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Yes they did but the wii was just a couple days later and look at the sales difference.... it's gigantic :thumbsup: =D>

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

Yes they did but the wii was just a couple days later and look at the sales difference.... it's gigantic :thumbsup: =D>

The Wii had a worldwide launch, the PS3 had a 2 country launch, the ps3 and wii sales in the US dont differ by very much
The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

The Wii had a worldwide launch, the PS3 had a 2 country launch, the ps3 and wii sales in the US dont differ by very much

Actually they do, in fact you can find a PS3 in absolutly any store that gets them shippede to them, any day of the week, most are probably left from the first shipments, Wiis on the otherhand are almost impossible to find, they completly sell out within the hour a store gets them in(This is no exaggeration, I've been trying to get one from a store that gets them in weekly for a couple months now with no luck whatsoever), there is a HUGE difference in sales of the Wii and the PS3 in the US, I'm not sure about any other country, but I'm sure they are doing the same way everywhere else.

Edit: I was wrong on the last sentence, sorry.

crim2ma.jpg

1.Wii worldwide launch was nov 19 2006

2.PS3 Japan launch was nov 15 2006

3.PS3 US launch was nov 17 2006

The Wii has sold about 1.7 million consoles in the US, the PS3 has sold about 1.3

most are probably left from the first shipments
I dont know if you remember, but people got shot and trampled for the ps3 on release day

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

The Wii has sold about 1.7 million consoles in the US, the PS3 has sold about 1.3

I dont know if you remember, but people got shot and trampled for the ps3 on release day

Yeah, on one or two occasions, and I'm sure many have probably brought their PS3s back wanting all their money back once they realized that other than the Blu-ray nonsense the PS3 is basically a PS2 with slightly better graphics.

You can be sure the same exact things happened with the Wiis and the Xbox360s, yet the PS3 incidents were the main ones televised for some reason, its inevitable that it would happen with all consols knowing how stupid and greedy people are.

crim2ma.jpg

Yeah, on one or two occasions, and I'm sure many have probably brought their PS3s back wanting all their money back once they realized that other than the Blu-ray nonsense the PS3 is basically a PS2 with slightly better graphics.

Then what is an xbox compared to an xbox 360? and what is a Wii to a GC? OMG ITS A CONTROLLER U SO STUPID SHUT UP

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Then what is an xbox compared to an xbox 360? and what is a Wii to a GC? OMG ITS A CONTROLLER U SO STUPID SHUT UP

Xbox360 I've heard has better live options, but I haven't really seen them for myself, to tell you the truth I don't see much difference in that either, but this isn't even involved in the arguement at hand is it?

And the Wii is actually the most distant from its previous consol seeing as it has the motion censor controls and online options, as well as it lets you download games from the more classic systems, so of course its a lot different from the Gamecube.

And in retaliation for that very sudden immature outburst: OMG ITS A MOVIE PLAYER U SO STUPID SHUT UP

crim2ma.jpg

=;

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board ... 0001&sid=1

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

That way noob.

Damn those forums look like [cabbage] :uhh:

No thanks.

You just dont' understand the art of trolling it takes on those forums :P.

Il go with ps3 it owns xbox anyday, most of you are saying xbox because it was released before ps3 and so you bought it. Without the chance of playing ps3 you think its better, im sorry but your wrong. Yeah some games are better but overall the machine kinda blows. Ps3 wins hands down i dont care how amny are sold, only little kids buy wii cuz its a waste and xbox was realesed like 16 months ago?

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.