We need an Official PC WORLD

highlanders

when pc first came out 76 was the offical world and they won nearly every time. During peak hours now, u can still go there and win, but not nearly as much as if you were on a team/clan.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

I tried to get 99 to be Tip.it's official world a little while ago, and got lots of flaming for it too.

You just have to be lucky, or be in a clan.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Lets see, it gives the best combat experience in the game. There is no risk and you don't even need to bring anything with you? You get about 1k a game + a lot of experience. Yep, that makes a whole load of sense.

It's ruining the game, it's as simple as that. Before you had to work for everything but Jagex is slowly killing the game off. Cook-x, Fletch-x, Smith-x, pest control. Might aswell have "Alch-X" next...

So? making the gameplay less stressful ruins the game? pfft... sorry you don't have to play 1 year non-stop to be 99 cooking anymore

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I can tell you from personal experience that even the best PC Groups cannot hold a world for more then 1.5-2 hours. Once you get people in there that start ruining the game it goes downhill and you have to switch. What happens is something I call the interference syndrome. People who disrupt the games in such a way that a group of players no matter their level cannot keep it going. You will generally see them doing things like closing the gates so nobody can get out or standing right in front of a portal (where they can get surrounded so that nobody can get in to kill spinners). Sometimes you lose just because you have so many of them that each boat trip contains maybe 2-3 good pcers and about 22-23 people who just run around doing nothing but helping the game into the gutter.

An official world cannot work because it gets so over flooded with people who do nothing but hinder the games, that those who want to help everyone win can't make a difference. We quickly discovered that fact with world 78.

sir%20nomad.gif

To munchkinmage: No, its u that doesn't understand that a single lvl 120 can make up in a team for a ton of nubs. If theres an official pc world, all high lvls will go there, and can make up for the nubs.

Example, right now world 64 is ruling, because high lvls know its the place to go to win, theres lots of nubs, but we still win everytime.

Why don't you get your stupid [wagon] into world 78 and "change the game" by your self?

(Sorry for the language, but this guys arrogance is really getting to me)

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Yes I'd be quite interested to see how a lvl 120 can win a game when the rest of his team is a bunch of lvl 50-70's who don't know what the hell they're doing. Am I the only one who thinks this sounds ridiculous, or is there something I'm missing [/sarcasm]?

I'd also be willing to place a pretty big bet that you can't get into any of the Pest Control clans, and you made this thread in the hopes that you can go to an official world and have the high level players do all the work while you just get 50 zeal points of a Torcher.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

To munchkinmage: No, its u that doesn't understand that a single lvl 120 can make up in a team for a ton of nubs. If theres an official pc world, all high lvls will go there, and can make up for the nubs.

Example, right now world 64 is ruling, because high lvls know its the place to go to win, theres lots of nubs, but we still win everytime.

The reason low levels are bad (which no one here has explained yet...) is because the more people in the game, the more monsters there are. If you have 10 people there, one being lvl 123 and 9 being lvl 80, you can be sure they will get far less experience per hour than a group of 10 people all over lvl 100.

It has nothing to do with the fact that lower levels don't know how to play, I'm sure they know it just as well as anyone else. It's simply the fact that they are far weaker than high levels which slows down the games, meaning you get fewer points per hour and less experience per hour accordingly.

The only way pest control can be the best experience is winning FAST. Simply winning should be guaranteed given a good world. If you're losing, you're on a terrible world, and getting horrible experience. This is the main point behind PC clans. Keeping the low levels out ensures extremely fast games; sometimes under 30 seconds if you have a lot of experienced high levels.

If you're on an "official" world such as 78, anyone can come and play, which means the low levels will greatly slow your experience. This is the main reason why an official world is a bad idea.

Nazgul.jpeg

What continues to amaze me are the low levels that could still kill monsters and help win the game, but donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t. It is like they donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t care if we win or not. Who are these people and who hatched them?

For instance, they can still kill monsters if they kill the right ones. That still helps. But, they kill random ones; monsters that pose no threat to the void night at all.

Or, I never can get how their understanding of the game is so poor. Take the South gate for instance. Why is it so hard to understand that closing it keeps monsters from shooting at the void knight through the gate opening? Close the blankety blank gate. The monsters just line up behind it, doing no damage to anyone at all. You donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t need to be told this, YOU CAN SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES. There is no hope for some of these people.

So, an official world is a great idea. The noobs can go to it, walk around randomly killing this or that monster, losing game after game, happy as a hog in slop, leaving the rest of us to play in peace on other worlds.

ya i agree you have a good world and suddenly all these blankin noobs come in. then before you can say uhoh you start losing with all of em. like for instance, (this is sad) i was in a good world with my pc clan and we were owning and when i say owning i mean OWNING im talkin 20 second games. then all these LVL 3 noobs come in and say "wuts that?" they invade, keep getting owned and do nothing. finally we switched leaving the lvl 3 noobs alone. moral of this story:something good can always be ruined by noobs. :x <.< :evil: :shame: :wall:

I like bananas :) peanut butter jelly time!!! peanut butter jelly time!!!

seabees4.png

seabees4.gif

BANANAS%20FTW!!!.png

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

78 lasted pretty long actually considering there was no clans back then so all the high levels used that world as well

Only because back then people didn't understand the subtleties which can greatly affect your experience per hour. When people started catching on that a bunch of high levels is better than a bunch of high levels plus a bunch of low levels, world 78 kinda died.

Nazgul.jpeg