Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

egamer"]i simply take the cheese from you while you're sleeping and place it in the emptiness in my head then travel into the outter reaches of space where i am surronded completely by antimatter.

Wouldn't the antimatter destroy itself to the contact of you? (Matter pwns antimatter)

Nevermind, someone already used that against you :)

I put on a mom disguise :anxious: and take the cheese from the blouse.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are we allfighting over a peice of cheese anyway? we need to settle this!

i cut the cheese into 1337 peices of cheese and give one to everyone that has/will play this game.

there, settled, YAY ITS THE END OF THIS MADDNESS!

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Me and the elf turn friends after we both decide that Drizzt is the best elf out there and that we both want to have his babyies... (actually just the scimitars would work for both of us.)

We turn on you and enslave you. making you pickpocket him and steal the swords for us. I get the fireproof one.

Then we drop you in a ravine.

All the bones in your body, except for the ones in your ear, and the ones that make up your skull, break; although you do, kinda, crack your skull...

I never said yo died... isn't against the rules to kill someone?

anyways..

Me and the Necromancer meet up on the battlefeild, just as I get surrrounded by the Zombies... One touches me and I recoil in disgust.

I get overrun.

The Necromancer stands over me, planning to strike the last blow...

Just then.. I realise that this was the guy I gave fashion advice to last week!

He calls off the battle, says sorry, begs my forgiveness. I tell him to give me back the cheese.

He does.

He also sells your soul to the devil for 3gp...

We buy beer with it.

Cheers!

I never said yo died... isn't against the rules to kill someone?

anyways..

Me and the Necromancer meet up on the battlefeild, just as I get surrrounded by the Zombies... One touches me and I recoil in disgust.

I get overrun.

The Necromancer stands over me, planning to strike the last blow...

Just then.. I realise that this was the guy I gave fashion advice to last week!

He calls off the battle, says sorry, begs my forgiveness. I tell him to give me back the cheese.

He does.

He also sells your soul to the devil for 3gp...

We buy beer with it.

Cheers!

:( I got owned. However, the devil has his own personal interest in cheese... he sent me to fetch it. oh, one other small detail.

He gave me some uber-powers from Hell so I pk'd you out of wildy with ancients (only Flame burst instead of ice :XD: ) and stole the cheese. Mwahahaa.

newsigac5.png

I hire a professional killer and he says, "You have to shoot me first, otherwise there is no way to hell.", so I shoot him.

I hire a dark magician that has been dark magician since he was sixteen (is 69 now) and he uses dark magic to summon the undead version of this professional killer. Then the dark magician uses a spell that sends the cheese randomly near of the victim's grave. Too bad, the killer has used a helicopter to go all around the United States to kill people, it can be anywhere in this big country. :twisted:

I throw a rock at TBM. I miss and hit the Dark Magician in the back.

While apologising profusely, I pickpocket the cheese from him, because he wanted the cheese too.

I replace the cheese with a wad of used tissues I had wadded up in my pocket, because I have a really bad cold, and don't want to litter.

I'm already far away when you find out about the magician's deception. and my thieving.

you didn't read my whole post either...

I said that the Dark Magician wanted the cheese too.. so he stole the cheese basically from the grave, without your knowledge.. the whole deception thing?

I respawn 3 feet from where I stand. the cheese is in a pile of my stuff; armour, weapon, shield, hat, money, etc...

I run to grab it all back.

k so... ima take sum time to read all this posts... nvm ill just read last post. so.. umm... lol i dont have any creative answer or whatever i guess ill just hire someone to do the job for me.

*Hired thief does SOMETHING(k this sumthing means... nvm just use ur imagination to think about wat happened, wat a lame way to do it btw) to steal the cheese and gives it to me*

ill just put the cheese under my bed... or do i?

k so.. umm.. cya ppl -.- since im retired from runescape it will b a long time till i post again here.

*goes bak to play maplestory*

yay maple ftw

PS: i never thought this forum game would reach 29 pages O.o thx all of u 4 posting

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

The modern theory is an extension of the simpler Galilean or Newtonian concept of relativity, which holds that the laws of mechanics are the same in one system as in another system in uniform motion relative to it. Thus, it is impossible to detect the motion of a system by measurements made within the system, and such motion can be observed only in relation to other systems in uniform motion. When you are falling asleep during this lecture, i steal the cheese. The older concept of relativity assumes that space and time are correctly measured separately and regards them as absolute and independent realities. The system of relativity and mechanics of Galileo and Newton is perfectly self-consistent, but the addition of Maxwell's theory of electricity and magnetism to the system leads to fundamental theoretical difficulties related to the problem of absolute motion.

mememe513.png