Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my rush to get the fresh cheese from riku3220, I accidently knock over shivers21, sending him face forward in the putrid fumes of dragon dung.

While riku3220 is laughing his head off at the sight, I take the cheese from him and dance away.

My cat, well zombie cat since alexpoop11 killed it, goes up to shilvers21 and piddles over him.

[yeah.. i didn't know that zombie cats had working bodily functions too.....]

offends silver_wits by criticizing his dancing, then takes cheese while silver_wits is distracted

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Appreciate Bacteria! It's the only form of culture some people have.

The brain's right side controls the body's left, so only lefties are in their right mind.

School!

Super powered another lady comes and takes it, gives it to me, I wash it, and run away and hide it at the cheese factory.

On Mars.

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

goes to mars and takes cheese.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Appreciate Bacteria! It's the only form of culture some people have.

The brain's right side controls the body's left, so only lefties are in their right mind.

School!

You die because I cut your oxygen tank while you're pretending to be a martian...

I get the cheese and hide it under my bed. it's pretty nasty under there.... there's a moldy cheese sandwich, and an apple.. some smelly socks, an open bottle of school glue, some nails [ironones you need a hammer, not nail clippings], some nail clippings, ten cents, Prof Fleb's soul, three mouldy grapes, some lint, and my cat.

good luck finding the cheese.

either way i win..

cause you have to clean up under there to get the cheese.

if you clean up... i dont have to.

if you dont.. i keep the cheese.

I send a Gnome to distract your Cat, telegrab the cheese, then hide on Penguin Isle. :P

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Trips you, then whacks you with a rune bar+bread, which has been proven on the sandwhich suggestion to be what the sandwich lady wielded, that one hits you to lumby pmgpmgpmgpmgpmg ownidgelololo... You get my point. I grab the cheese. Note that with my baguette of doom, I can whack any of you to lumby pmgpmgpmgpmgpmg ownidgelololo... You get my point.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

... how nice.. the harrinator1 left accept aid option on... he gets teleported to lumby....

everyone gangs up on him and beats him to pulp.

he dies and respawns in lumby...

somehow all his items are available to Silver_Wits...

She takes it and hides it in the fountain.

... how nice.. the harrinator1 left accept aid option on... he gets teleported to lumby....

everyone gangs up on him and beats him to pulp.

he dies and respawns in lumby...

somehow all his items are available to Silver_Wits...

She takes it and hides it in the fountain.

Since I'm currently F2P, that is useless against me. Restart the thread before silver_wits' post. I have the cheese, and my baguette will whack you to lumby ownidge lolololololololololo... You get my point. You can't teleother me, nor can you beat me to the pulp because I have a friggin baguette of doom!!!!!

(And I have a byakugan :P)

(With no blind spot above the first vertebra)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

*steals your password and gives you a month's membership*

Pretends that the Harrinator1 didn't make a post just now...

Since the man eating spiders only eat men, I rush in there and grab the cheese, using the Harrinator1 as bait.

I take the cheese and feed it to my kitty.

you have to wait until she craps it out now...

i jive yer kitty a laxative and take teh cheese.clan it and its back in same form.

I hide on pluto in my invulnarablilty suit.

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

But you're dead. In truth, it was me behind your dead corpse. I have the cheese, AND a dead corpse.

I stab you with half the file, you are mortally wounded, and I grab the cheese and use it to do the POH chair glitch <3: \'<3:

EDIT: This is simply a harmless graphical glitch, and about 4 mods have told me it is not reportable. Don't say anything along the lines of 'A mod bans you, and I take the cheese' etc. etc.

newsigac5.png