I've recently maxed apart from I'm still 85 defence and I'm wanting to get 99 through Slayer.
The problem is I haven't really done any structured combat, let alone slayer, since EoC came out - I've done small amounts using rotations I found on the wiki.
So I have a few questions as to how I should start:
- What gear should I be using? I have about 600m free cash, the tier 70 power armours, all chaotics and a RCB (no tier 90 weps at all). I'm assuming I'll want to buy a level 90 weps in at least one style?
- What style should I be using? I guess this kind of relates to questions 1. I can't afford tier 90 in all styles so what styles should I preferentially buy, and if fighting something I don't have a tier 90 weapon for should I use tier 80 in the weak style or always a tier 90?
- I'm assuming I should be using Morovan? Can anyone direct me to a good blocklist please I assume the most efficient list has been figured out?
- What are good items to have? I'm thinking herbicide, bonecrusher, gem bag, charming imp, ferocious ring. I assume Ovls, renewals, Soul split, the 95 curses are still the way to go?
- Any advice on what rotations, thresholds and ultimates would be great too
Sorry if this is a huge question. I'm a bit of an EoC noob.
Thanks for any advice!