- Viewing Profile: Topics: Tim
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
TimMember Since 12 Nov 2006
Offline Last Active Apr 20 2017 02:03 PM
Ex TF2 Caster and flamboyant homosexual.
Retired Crewbie and TETAU Member.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 8,846
- Profile Views 35,908
- Member Title Eternal Session of Sound
- Age 29 years old
- Birthday October 23, 1990
- RuneScape Status
30 November 2015 - 12:05 PM
17 November 2014 - 10:58 AM
- Trimmed amulet of fury with 10% better stats than the regular version.
- Effigies on Hard and Elite trails.
- Explosive barrel: a combat-ready cape that causes one in three auto-attacks to set off a spectacular explosion.
- Cosmetic capes: don a sack of effigies, or the profusely perforated backstab cape.
- Fun weapons: suitcases and briefcases - in main and off-hand varieties.
- Dyes to change the look of your level 90 weapons and armour.
- Clue-skipping tickets allow you to automatically fulfil certain requirements of Hard clue scrolls.
- Fallen stars: increasing in size with the trail's tier.
- Set a status, such as 'Away from Keyboard'.
- Set a personal message.
- Choose whether to prevent other players from viewing your worn gear, combat stats and skill levels. Note that this is not checked by default. If you would prefer to keep this information private, you must enter the interface and check the box.
- Functionality has been improved, making the orb easier and simpler to use, but still as versatile as before.
- The Aim, Focus and Fine modes have been removed.
- You no longer need to wield the orb to use it.
- The interface has been brought up to date.
- A number of issues with XP gain from the Voice of Seren have now been fixed.
- Weapon overrides can now be displayed over any weapon of the same combat style and wielding method (i.e. one hand or two hands). For example, a maul or halberd override such as the executioner axe could be displayed while wielding a two-handed sword.
- YoungMinds is this week's featured Well of Goodwill charity. Ask them questions in our Tweetchat today, from 4pm GMT, using the hashtag #RSYM, on the topic of Anti-Bullying Week. Look out for a forum Q&A later this week, too.
- You will no longer get stuck in farming or fishing animation loops while performing actions.
- The Motherlode Maw is now more likely to give potion recipes.
- The 'of the Meilyr' title's requirement has been lowered from 200 to 50 harmony moss harvested. If you've already harvested more than 50 harmony moss, you'll unlock the title on their next harvest.
- Auras will now appear in your bank rather than in your inventory after purchasing from Solomon's Store.
- Fixed an issue with converting shadow cores if you have some in your backpack that you don't have the divination level to convert.
- Preset bank note information will no longer go out of sync.
- An issue with the juju hunter, fishing and scentless potions - which cancelled their effects - has been fixed.
- The pillars in the Meilyr district now illuminate in the correct location when the Voice of Seren highlights the Meilyr clan.
- The smuggler in Daemonheim will now offer you the option of having a selection of supplies - including feathers, anti-poison and rune essence - in place of your normal stack of coins when starting a dungeon.
- Early Bird Bonus rewards have been removed for initial Broken Home quest completion. The quest can still be completed for additional rewards, including a weekly XP lamp.
- You can now 'Check charges' on brawling gloves.
- There is now a left-click option to take slime from the Ectofuntus slime pool.
- Mining from divine locations will now show the crystal pickaxe if the player possesses one.
- The chance to unlock the Prifddinian worker's outfit and the four Hefin emotes from the Hefin Agility Course has been significantly increased.
- You will now stand at the correct position when playing an Ithell harp.
- The "You are already playing a harp" message has been removed.
- You will now always face inwards toward Lady Hefin when participating in the Serenity Post activity.
- A lap counter has been added to the Hefin Agility Course. Mouse over the checkpoint section of the Velocity interface to see your total laps.
- Clan vexillums can no longer be placed on the Hefin Agility Course.
- Spicy stew is now actually spicy, when awarded from the Hefin Agility Course.
- Fixed some tiles that were forcing players to walk North, to the South of the Crwys district bank chest.
- The Motherlode Maw will no longer give strange rocks if the statue is already complete.
- It is no longer possible to walk into the cliff in the Hefin district of Prifddinas.
- Several graphical issues within Prifddinas have been fixed.
- The achievement banner can now be read via right-clicking rather than left-clicking by default.
- You can no longer select a group size of 50 for the Giant Mole.
- You can now add a requirement of 10 minimum kills for Rise of the Six.
- Court summon drops now have a loot beam.
- Villagers in Canifis now have a smoother transition into werewolves, as they will not interrupt combat.
- Area lighting now transitions smoothly when teleporting between areas.
- Corridors in the Broken Home quest no longer appear black in OpenGL minimum and low detail modes.
- An older death animation has been added when dying in Legacy Mode.
- Replica plateskirts will now once again show up in the Wardrobe interface.
- Messages about your harp being out of tune are no longer filtered by the chat window filter.
- An altar icon has been added to the minimap and world map for the completed Prifddinas god statue.
- A typo in Daffyd's dialogue has been corrected.
10 November 2014 - 11:22 AM
- Shadow creatures: kill these for a chance to get shadow cores. These can be converted at the nearby light rift into light cores, which are an ingredient for creating light creature pouches.
- Light creature familiar: grants a passive chance to instantly convert harvested memories outside of Prifddinas. Its special move grants a six-minute 'enlightened' buff, which gives you better rewards on the Hefin Agility Course, increases the instant memory conversion chance, and grants a chance for double blue tears in Tears of Guthix. Finally, it can teleport you to Tears of Guthix or to tormented demons.
- Impling collector: Daffyd the impling collector wants you to collect one of each type of implng, in exchange for cosmetic 'thinker's' robes, a hearty chunk of Hunter XP and a switchable choice of increased XP or increased loot when catching implings.
- Lord Amlodd: not just a spinner of tall tales, he can also trade pouches for a portion of their spirit shard cost, much like Bogrog.
- Crystal singing: now fully unlocked, the art of crystal singing lets you create crystal tools with special skilling effects, consumable teleport items, and attuned crystal weapons - level 80 degrade-to-dust weapons, with a chance to do increased damage that increases with your Agility level.
- Crystal hatchet and pickaxe: Lady Ithell can upgrade the dragon hatchet and pickaxe to crystal variants, even if they're stored in your tool belt. She can convert the Imcando or gilded tools to crystal varieties, but you will lose any additional benefits and will not be refunded the materials used to create them.
- Harmonium harps: playing these gives you Crafting XP and non-tradeable harmonic dust, which is important for crystal singing.
- Mining: you can mine soft clay, ready to be used for crafting, or crystal-flecked sandstone, needed to make crystal flasks.
- Glasswork: a crystal glass machine allows you to make the crystal glass needed for crystal flasks. It also performs all functions of the machine in Oog'log.
- Serenity posts: hop onto these to earn up to 20,000 Agility XP per day. Match the stances demonstrated by Lady Hefin for the best XP rate.
- Agility course: complete laps while looking out for randomly spawning shortcuts and building up Velocity - which lets you skip an obstacle when at 100%. Each lap also gives you the chance to earn rewards, such as a cosmetic outfit, four emotes, lore book pages, and useful Elf City skilling items.
- Corrupted Seren Stone: purchase cleansing crystals from a Hefin monk at the cathedral and click on the corrupted Seren Stone at the centre to cleanse it. It's a low-intensity way to train Prayer if you're looking to relax and chat.
- Two resource dungeons: accessible at 95 and 115 Dungeoneering, these contain various skilling locations, NPCs offering useful services, and enemies to fight.
- Gorajo cards: the 95 dungeon contains a gorajo NPC, who will give you cards reminiscent of those seen in Sinkholes, which will give you a range of benefits while dungeoneering in Daemonheim.
- Divine locations: these spawn at random in the 95 dungeon.
- Motherlode Maw: found in the 115 resource dungeon, this requires at least 95 in all skills, and grants daily rewards useful for those aspiring to gain their completionist capes.
- Edimmu: these lurk in the 115 resource dungeon and can only be killed while on a slayer assignment for them, available from Duradel, Kuradal or Morvran. They can drop a new follower pet, and blood shards, which can be used to upgrade the amulet of fury or certain dungeoneering reward necklaces. As an Early Bird Bonus, you'll be twice as likely to get edimmu as a slayer assignment for the next two weeks!
- Harmony pillars: new farming patches, which allow you to grow harmony moss - an important ingredient in perfect potions. Pillars are planted with seeds available from a nearby NPC or on the Grand Exchange, and attuned to a random skill. As you earn XP in that skill, the moss on the pillar grows.
- Perfect juju potions: made by combining juju potions with harmony moss, these have a range of new skill-specific effects.
- Combination potions: with crystal flasks in your inventory, many high-level and utility potions can now be combined to create six-dose potions, granting the effects of both. Recipes for these must be unlocked, some by simply visiting the herblore shop in the Meilyr district and paying a sum of coin, and others by finding recipes in Daemonheim first.
- All juju potions - perfect and regular - are now tradeable.
- DonateGames is this week's featured Well of Goodwill charity. You can ask questions on the forums in a Q&A later this week, or join our DonateGames Reddit AMA at 4pm GMT on 13th November.
Familiar overrides are now available in Solomon's Store. Give your faithful followers a new look!- Removed as the content was "not ready to be implemented".
- Elder trees are no longer grey in low-detail graphics modes
- A stretching issue on the female ghost guard body h as been fixed.
- Several jellies in the Tale of the Muspah quest area have been updated, to match those recently reworked.
- Fixed an issue with being unable to locate a valid spot when adding logs to the permanent bonfire in Prifddinas.
- A Conquest game will no longer end if a player logs out and then logs back into the existing game.
- Players can no longer use the Excalibur special effect in Duel Arena with the abilities rule toggled off.
- XP from daily challenges at lower levels has been adjusted.
- It's now possible to peek properly through key holes in the Broken Home quest while in Legacy fixed window mode.
- The chef's range in Lumbridge will no longer count each item being cooked twice for Cooking daily challenges.
- The 33 Defence requirement has been removed from the explorers' ring 3 and 4, as players only need to start and not complete Dragon Slayer to acquire the ring.
- Ethereal outfits now provide Morytania legs' Runecrafting benefits, if owned.
- Swift gloves now give a chat message when they activate.
- It is no longer possible to stall damage using short vines, a wooden knot, or super compost potions.
- Players will no longer see NPCs as 'npc name' in the target interface.
- The Cursed Reaver scythe now appears in the correct category in the Wardrobe interface.
- Some spelling and grammar fixes have been made in the book "Crystal of Seren".
- An issue where the clan vexillum would teleport players to the Falador clan camp if they selected the 'Prifddinas' option has been fixed.
- Players can now claim a shard bag from Diango which can be used to store expert skillcape shards.
- Players can now purchase a starter pack from Wizard Finix on the top level of the Runespan.
- It is once again possible to close the search option with the escape key.
- Players will now see the item information as well as what tab the item is in when using the search feature inside of the bank.
- The mummies in the Pyramid Plunder minigame will no longer attack other players.
- Ships in Player-Owned Ports can now be repaired via the Ship interface.
- Ironman drops can now be picked up when a matching item owned by someone else is on the same spot.
27 October 2014 - 11:16 AM
October 27 2014 - Broken Home & Guthixian CachesToday's two-headed monster of an update brings you Broken Home - a Halloween horror quest - and Guthixian Caches - a new Divination D&D, just in time for Double XP Weekend!Read on...if you dare!Broken Home - Halloween QuestMembers onlyStart Broken Home by speaking to Maria, outside the mansion north-east of Varrock. This year's Halloween event started last week, but we wanted to give you more this year - something different, and much darker than you've seen before. Broken Home is a quest well-suited to the season: a harrowing horror story where you'll investigate deaths within a haunted mansion. Unlike the Halloween event, though, it'll remain in RuneScape permanently.You'll also notice a few differences from a typical RuneScape quest:The quest is repeatable. Once you've finished it, you can go back and complete it again, as many times as you wish. This allows you to try new things, and unlock additional rewards.It has an open structure. Once you're in the house, you'll receive no direction. It's down to you to explore, unlock new areas, and find out how its inhabitants died.There's a save/load system. Upon reaching certain points in the quest, your progress will be saved. If you leave the house and return - or if you die - you will return to your most recent save point. Of course, once you complete it, you'll go back to the beginning.Most importantly, this quest's all about atmosphere. Stick your headphones on, steel your nerves, and uncover the mansion's darkest secrets.RewardsCompleting the quest for the first time will earn you:Small prismatic lamp.An emote.A ring with level 30 stats that'll grant you extra food drops when fighting certain enemies.For the first two weeks after release, there's also an Early Bird Bonus:Large prismatic lamp (replacing the usual small one).Large prismatic fallen star.Boosted damage in the Death's Door Halloween event.Speak to Maria again once the quest's complete and she'll give you details of how to unlock more rewards on future playthroughs. These include:More XP lamps, some of which are unlocked at level milestones from 10-90.A spooky follower to haunt your steps.An 85 Defence ring with strong combat stats, and a chance to reduce adrenaline cost for thresholds to 0, plus a chance to restore a portion of the cost of special attacks.Enjoy!Broken Home's not for the faint of heart, but it's a new type of questing experience that we hope you'll love.Join the discussion on the forums and let us know what you think!Mod Ollie and the RuneScape TeamGuthixian Caches - Divination D&DMembers onlyGuthixian Caches open for 10 minutes every three hours. Look out for notifications in the chat box, and access them by right-clicking on any divination crater, except the one at the pale wisp colony.The Ninja Team have been hard at work, cooking up a Divination D&D to keep your training fresh, and getting it out today - bang on time for the Double XP Weekend!When a Guthixian Cache is announced via the chat box, hop into a wisp colony crater to uncover a lost archive of Guthixian memories.Once inside, you'll be able to collect memories and cast them into the unstable crater at the cache's centre. There are three types, each earning you more points - although the medium and large memories need levels 45 and 85 in Divination, respectively.Each cache is guarded by Guthixian automatons, which can cause you to drop any memories you're carrying.By activating a statue of Cres, you can take on the aspect of the ancient Guardian of Guthix for a time and disable the automatons, also earning points. Again, stopping the more powerful automatons takes level 45 or 85 Divination.As you deposit memories or disable automatons, you'll earn charges with which to activate temporary boosts within the D&D. These include doubling points earned, immunity to automatons, or disabling all automatons in the area.RewardsWhen the cache closes, you'll be awarded Divination XP based on your level and the number of points you've earned - up to 200 per day.You'll also get three passive benefits, which last longer the better you perform, up to 20 minutes:10% chance for double loot from divine locations, at no extra cost to gathering limit.10% chance to save a charge from a sign of the porter.10% chance to convert all memories at once.Note that you must earn at least 5 points to qualify, and will still get this boost even if you've hit your point-gathering limit for XP.Have Fun!We hope that Guthixian Caches help keep your training fresh while you're gunning for that XP goal.Have fun, and let us know what you think on the forums.Mod Ana and the Ninja TeamIn Other NewsTwo new seasonal hiscores begin today: Dominion Tower - Endurance Mode, and Wilderness PvP kills.Don't forget - it's Double XP this weekend, running from 12:00 GMT on October 31st until 12:00 GMT on November 3rd. Get prepared!
- Having a full inventory when claiming chronicles or spirit shards from upgraded skill outfit headgear no longer causes the items to drop to the floor.
- Bones and logs can no longer be used on a bonfire together.
- It is now possible to buy Ring of Kinship resets as intended.
- The veteran 10-year hood can now be removed and equipped from the action bar.
- Pets will now return when sent to the bank at the same time as a butler.
- You can now use the pickaxe in your tool belt to take down TokHaar-Ket-Dill and TokTz-Ket-Dill's shields.
- Dwarven multicannons may no longer be set up in Death's mansion.
- Catablepons have had their combat stats adjusted.
- The Falador shields are now classed as Hybrid.
- Players can no longer smuggle a dwarven multicannon into the Chaos Tunnels via the Bork-attuned PvM portal in the Max Guild.
- God staves will now turn into coins when their carrier is killed in PvP.
- The amount of coins you receive from killing a player with a royal crossbow has been increased.
- Lighting a fire by the Shantay Pass will no longer burn Shantay's tent down.
- It is now possible to store essence in abyssal familiars correctly.
- Ivy in the Prifddinas greenhouse no longer casts shadows where it shouldn't.
- Several graphical issues within Prifddinas have been fixed.
- It's no longer possible to walk into Dungeoneering portals.
- A stretching issue with Ahrim's book of magic has been resolved.
- Iron battleaxes no longer clip through bronze square shields.
- Werewolves in Canifis no longer drop Warpriest of Zamorak armour.
- The noxious longbow may now be used to fire other arrows.
- A 'sell all' option has been added to in-game shops.
- Global cooldown is no longer triggered when making gatestones.
- The left-click option on Dungeoneering gatestones is now 'Drop'.
- A prayer bonus of 2 has been added to the Virtus wand.
- Using up bonus XP in a skill will now tell you which skill it has been used up in.
15 October 2014 - 10:27 AM
Like many players I have also joined the Ironman bandwagon with my major goals to obtain 99 Runecrafting as well as progress better then my main.
I'm Tim (as my username kinda gives away). I'm a 23 (soon to be 24) student currently studying video-game development and construction. I suffer depression and anxiety which has made me a bit of a hermit as well as being naturally Introverted. I've been a video game addict since my first console when I was 7 which was my Nintendo 64 - Which I still own today, including my first game I ever purchased with my own money: Zelda Ocarina of Time. My main hobbies are digital art, drawing and photography, I've been hum-bumming around TIF since my high school days as well as being part of Tip.It Website Crew and Tip.It Events Team Australia. I'm also the resident homosexual in the Off-Topic section and I'm openly gay, so brace yourself for lots of sexual innuendos.
Also, Orange > Purple > Green. <3
My Steam ID. - I play DotA2 often.
My 3DS Friend Code is: 1048 - 9215 - 4123
Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn: Tonberry Server (Unable To Play ATM)
I've decided to start anew as an Ironman account (I considered Hardcore but I'm accident prone and would probably die in a week), however there's a twist: I can only train with 1 Defence (Because Steph said so). I'll be posting my progress here as well as any major completions also.
Progress and Achievements:
Day 1 - Choose Your Path:
Soooo.... Follow or I'll slap you. <3