Time and Date
Date: Saturday 28th June 2014
The event will start at 8:30pm UK time, other timezones are shown in the countdown below.
Server and Location
- Will meet at Falador Lodestone, World will be announced closer to the time in the friends chat (Ambl3r)
- Vorago is a gigantic, rocky and extremely powerful boss monster created by the Anima Mundi, or as he refers to it, the "earth soul", billed as the toughest boss monster in RuneScape!
Friend Chat: "Ambl3r"
Inventory & Equipment
- The most common & widely used methods of taking down Vorago is with Magic and/ or Melee... because some of Vorago's phases require you to do a lot of damage as quickly as possible only the best weapons in the game are good enough, so level 90 Weaponry is a must, however if you are using Magic level 80 weapons can be used instead.
* Please note the setups shown are just examples, Dungeoneering shields & Ports armours can be used instead.
** Also for Magic users, the Chaotic & Armadyl Battlestaff's can be used in place of Virtus Wand+Book.
If you do not have a Pack Yak, it is recommended for you to bring a Pack Pig or War Tortoise, with a Unicorn and scrolls. Recommended stats are;
90+ in Attack, Strength, Defence & Constitution if you choose to opt with melee but only 90+ Range/ Magic & defence if you don't.
96~ Herblore (for overloads)
95 Prayer for stat boosting prayers & soulsplit! (If you don't have access to curses, an Amulet of Zealots combined with the basic boost prayers is a suitable alternative.
- To face Vorago you do not need to do any quest or gain any kill count beforehand, however you do need to talk to Vorago and have a brief conversation, and it's advised you watch a guide or two before you enter for the first time...
Below Is a brief written guide on how to do a successful Vorago kill, we recommend you take note and come clued up before battle if you haven't been before!