My name is James, I'm 16 and I'm in my last year of secondary school. I started playing Runescape back in 2006, but I didn't make my current account till about 2008. I've never really been good at keeping to goals and I always switch to a different thing. But now I've decided to set myself probably the biggest goal that can be set in Runescape, the Completionist cape (t).
I will be splitting this down into 3 stages, stage 1 will be to max cape, stage 2 the untrimmed cape and stage 3 the trim. This doesn't mean I will do them in that order because I'll probably get some of the other requirements before I max and whilst the xp is still useful.
Stage 1 - Max Cape
Attack - I will probably train most of this alongside Slayer.
Strength - Again this will be trained with Slayer.
Defence - Slayer.
Constitution (Hitpoints) - This will level itself and will be well past 99 before I get the rest of the combats there.
Ranged - Will probably also be done with Slayer or chinning if I have the money to burn.
Magic - This will probably be trained till 91 with stringing amulets, after that it'll be from Livid Farm.
Prayer - I will probably camp frost dragons after 85 Dungeoneering and sell the bones for dragon bones.
Summoning - By the time I max all of my combats I will probably have enough charms for 99 Summoning, if not I'll carry on with Slayer for a bit.
Dungeoneering - I'm gonna start going for this one soon, I will probably try and join DGS for it.
Fishing - Will be getting this from Cavefish till 90 then Rocktails to 99.
Woodcutting - Will be getting this from cutting yews or magics to use with Fletching.
Fletching - Will be making bows from the logs that I cut, I may also do bolts if I have the money.
Crafting - Doing battlestaffs daily will slowly get me there.
Smithing - Artisans Workshop and smithing gold bars.
Mining - Mining the ores for Artisans Workshop and mining gold ore.
Herblore - This will be trained on bonus xp weekends and using herbs from Kingdom.
Agility - Will be using summer pies for advance gnome course till 85 then pies at advanced barbarian till 90, then switching between the two courses.
Thieving - Pyramid Plunder and Monkey Knife Fighters.
Slayer - By the time I reach 99 in Attack, Strength, Defence and Range I will be 99 Slayer.
Runecrafting - I will be doing ZMI and double astrals whenever I need money.
Farming - Planting low levelled tree's and herbs to slowly get 99.
Hunter - I will try out herblore habitat, but if I don't like it i'll barehand catch butterflies or catch grenwalls.
Construction - By building oak dungeon doors in my house.
Stage 2 - Completionist Cape
- All skills max level
- All quests complete
- All tasks complete
- Every music track unlocked
- All magic spells from Livid Farm unlocked
- All magic spells from Mage Training Arena unlocked
- All magic spells from Mage Arena unlocked
- All prayer unlocked from Dungeoneering
- Laid the Goblin High Priests to rest
- Returned Clarence to rest
- Completed all 3 Fremennik Sagas to 100%
- Completed the Fight Kiln minigame
Stage 3 - Completionist Cape (t)
- 4,000 Chompy kills
- Scarabite Research completed
- Obtained the Shadow Sword
- Eagle transport routes fully unlocked
- Defeated the 4 sub-bosses in the Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon
- Master White Knight rank obtained
- Flying Broomstick fully enchanted
- Unlocked the full power of the Ivandis Flail and Blisterwood weapons
- Played 5,000 games of Castle Wars
- Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards
- Defeated all champions
- Achieved maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role
- Completed all court cases
- Completed 25 chimp ice deliveries
- Completed all Barbarian Training with Otto
- Found all Barbarian Notes in the Ancient Cavern
- Unlocked all rewards from the Artisans Workshop
- Obtained all circus clothing
- Completed the replica Dahmaroc statue
- Unlocked the Scroll Of Cleansing ability
- Unlocked the Scroll Of Efficiency ability
- Levelled up all followers to 99 in Temple Trekking
- Visited the top of the Domination Tower
- Made a Zaros symbol in Char's Training Cave
- Killed Sunfreet in the Domination Tower