Mmm... So all I saw was the security bit, really? That counts as content? Have no idea what you mean by the other 5 pcs. The html5 is not gonna come for years, if at all.
- Filter updates, breaking (probably temporarily) spambots - ETA this week
- Bot breaking update larger than the original bot nuke - ETA "next few weeks"
- JAG - ETA "two weeks"
- updating the client to work with HTML5 (implementation was hazy here) - ETA unclear, prolly by year's end
- Mobile platform RS client - ETA unclear, probably by year's end though now that they have the dev team
- vague promises on further tech updates as well as content updates - ETA throughout the rest of the year
Dunno how that's a lack of substance in your world. I'm not saying there wasn't a lot of bullshit in there too, but you must've misread to not think that it offered a lot of information, too.
Well, counting number of negative adjectives you used - probably x2, hazy x1, vague x1, unclear x1....yup. Sounds like a lot of empty promises to me. And I have learned many years ago to not believe any Jagex ETA's.
- The_Gabe likes this