Summer's Ghostly Warriors(Wicked Exp n Money)Need Your Loot!

anish00b

All credits to gold wulf 10 for letting me use the guide.Nearly 10k views, Thanks a lot everyone for that!hopefully it'll soon be AOW worthy ;)

Summer's Ghostly Warriors

bannerbw4bj7.png

By: Gold Wulf 10(Edited by Anish00b)

Table of Contents

* i - Revision history

* 1.0 - Introduction

* 2.0 - Information on Ghostly Warriors

* 3.0 - How to get there

* 4.0 - Requirements

* 5.0 - Equipment/Inventory

* 6.0 - Bunyips

* 7.0 - Other Methods

* 8.0 - Experience Rates

* 9.0 - Rewards

* 10.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

* 11.0 - Comments and Tips

* 12.0 - Credits

i - Revision history

» 31/07/2008 - Created Guide(by gold wulf)

» 01/08/2008 - Rearranged Guide, took out exp rates for inaccurate reasons

» 01/08/2008 - Added my own personal exp rates

» 01/08/2008 - Added some other methods on how to kill them

» 13/08/2008 - Added Bunyip Section

» 13/08/2008 - Created Guide on Tip It

» 18/08/2008 - Added Refined pictures

» 24/08/2008 - New Pictures!

» 22/09/2008 - New Information!

» 29/09/2008 - Tweaks and Fixes

» 09/04/2009 - Further Tweaks and Fixes(added hide tabs)

1.0 - Introduction

» This guide will show you a new place to train, it has tremendous benefits, experience, and cash-wise. It could even be the new spot for all you Bandit trainers or Gorilla trainers!

» The place I am talking about is the Ghostly Warriors, found after completing the new quest, Spirit of Summer. They are found through a portal located at the axe hut in the deep wilderness. I will go more in-depth in the section labeled "How to get there".

2.0 - Information on Ghostly Warriors

This Section is for the information about Ghostly Warriors.

Picture:

ghostlywarrioruu9.jpg

Combat Level: 42

Hitpoints: 44

Weak to: Slash/Stab

Attacks With: Crush

Race: Undead

Members: Yes

Examine: A spectral warrior with no axe.

Drop List:

Green = Pick Up

Red = Alch

Blue = Just Leave

Soul runes (1-6)

Cosmic runes (16-25)

Chaos runes (14-20)

Uncut gems

Half of Key

Dragon Spear

Shield Left Half

Spirit Shield

Rune javelins (5)

Steel platebody

Steel platelegs

Steel full helm

Mind runes (12-91)

Coins

Nature talisman

3.0 - How to get there

OK, before I go in depth on what you need, you have to understand where you're going. First, go to Ardounge, bank, and get all your supplies(covered later). Then, from the bank go:

mapvg9eu8.png

Then, pull the lever inside that building. it will tele you to level 50 or so wilderness, from there go:

map2as2rq0.png

Then, wear your Jennica's Ring, and go to your armor page. right click the ring, and click Operate. Make sure you're within one square around the portal, and then it teleports you to the spirit world. From there, pick-lock the door and go inside.

Method 2:

If you have the gnome quests done, you can teleport to Varrock, take the spirit tree to the Main spirit tree, and then teleport to the battlefield of Khzard (sp?) its almost as effective as teleporting to ardougne if you havnt done plauge city, plus you dont waste laws lol.

Im not much of a quester so I havnt done plague city lol

4.0 - Requirements

Quests:

Spirit of Summer

Plague City

The Restless Ghost

Recommended Stats:

Melee:

60 attack

60 strength

20+ def

60 range

35 magic

19 Summoning

26 Farming

35 Prayer

40 Construction

5.0 - Equipment/Inventory

This all depends on your stats, however I can give some rough ideas.

Rune Pure Setup

setupcw5fy1.png

This all depends on your amount of money, levels, and personal preference.

From best to worst:

Helmet: Berserker Helm > Warrior Helm > Rune Full Helm

Amulet: Salve Amulet(e) > Salve Amulet > Fury Amulet > Glory Amulet > Power Amulet

Chest: Fighter Torso > Rune Chainbody > Rune Platebody

Legs: Rune Platelegs > Dragonide Legs

Boots: Rune boots > Climbing Boots > Boots of Lightness

Weapon: Abyssal Whip > Saradomin Sword > Dragon Scimitar

Shield: Rune Defender > Rune Kite

Cape: Fire Cape > Skill cape(t) > Skill Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > Any other cape

Ring: Jennica's Ring(saves you space) > Ring of Wealth/Berserker ring/Warrior Ring

Main Setup

080820205439rq4.png

Helmet: Helmet of Neitiznot >Torags Helm>Any other barrows helm > Berserker Helm

Amulet: Salve Amulet(e) > Salve Amulet > Fury Amulet > Glory Amulet > Power Amulet

Chest: Bandos Chestplate > Barrows Chest > Fighter Torso > Dragon chain > Rune Plate

Legs: Bandos Tassets > Dragon Legs > Barrows Legs > Rune Platelegs

Boots: Dragon boots > Bandos Boots > Rune Boots > Boots of Lightness

Weapon: Abyssal Whip > Saradomin Sword > Dragon Scimitar

Shield: Rune Defender > Dragonfire Shield > Toktz-Ket-Xil(Obsidian Shield) > Dragon Sq Shield

Cape: Fire Cape > Skill cape(t) > Skill Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > Any other cape

Ring: Jennica's Ring(saves you space) >Ring of Wealth/Berserker ring/Warrior Ring

Inventory:

This'll stay the same for near everyone, modify the food, add potions if you wish, but other than that it's the same.

080820205103pf4.png

REMEMBER YOUR LOCPICK. I have seen many people coming and going because they forget their lockpicks.

The Blue shows alching runes, these monsters drop lots of steel plates, steel legs, and steel helms. these are all alchable for more than you buy natures. so its free/profitable alching, and you do quite a bit of it.

the Red shows placeholders, as these monsters drop lots of minds, chaos, cosmic, some soul, and a few coins.

Super Sets are not reccomended but Super Attack and Super strength is( if you dont want to take a Dragon Battleaxe that is). You will not need a Super Defense because they barely hit but if your defense is very low then it is suggested you do.

Don't forget your Enhanced Excalibur if you can.

6.0 - Bunyips

Alright I've been putting it off and putting it off, now finally, its here. not fully complete, but here. This section is all about using bunyips here. Well first off, you'll need to know what to bring. Thanks to 666_is_1337, I have an inventory picture, of what he used. I edited it a little, so it didn't show what coins he had.

bunyipaf6sf1.png

Like before, the red box shows alching runes, and the blue box shows placeholders.

Now the key here is to let the bunyip do the work for you. I'm not sure if you even need food, but its there in case. It's also smart to bring some in case of a revenant encounter during the trip there, or getting the warriors aggressive again. According to Blackxp, who is 90 defence, the bunyip overheals him, to where he doesn't get the full potential, however this helps you camp here way longer. By eliminating all but three of the lobsters, and filling up on bunyips, not picking up mind runes or souls, and not alching, you can bring 12 bunyip pouches(13 if you bring one already summoned) and 4 summoning potions(4). This is 9 1/2 hours of camping off one inventory. If you're not alching and just picking up chaos and cosmic runes, you can almost maximize your exp while gaining a good bit of cash.

I DEFINATELY recommend this. It's an amazing method, and would take up one no-life day, or 3 regular days. 9.5 hours of camping time. at 70k exp per hour(what i get at 83-88-81) you'd get 665k exp in one stat. and roughly 200k hp exp. Definately recommended.

7.0 - Other Methods

7.1 - Cannon:

Well, I just tried this, the only real way for this to work efficiently was to set the cannon up on one side of the hut, to where 1 more square, it wouldn't be able to be put up. then, load 30 cannonballs, let it fire, and walk out. At this point, you should have something to do, you can't alch as when you alch, it stops the cannon from spinning. so this is really a bad method, unless you just stand there, and aren't getting any bonus exp.

I wouldn't suggest using a cannon here, as it only seems to be able to attack 3 of the warriors in the hut at a time, and you have to keep walking in and out, in and out, and aren't getting very good exp.

Rating: 4/10

(pictures coming)

7.2 - Range:

Well I tried this last night. I grabbed my range gear, and went to the Hut. Even though I was using iron knives with high range bonus, I seemed to barely hit often, I think I averaged 22k experience per hour at 74 range.

Rating: 2/10

23367823ti6ly0.png

note that i only went for xp not for the drops. I got roughly 40k xp in one hour(probly like 42k, but w/e) with 85 ranged and pots which for ranging isnt bad at all. if you want to include that go ahead and use it if not i wont be mad.

7.3 - Dharoks:

Well, I just tried it. It is definately not worth it, it's very easy to 1 hit them, which means you're not getting the full effect of it. in fact, it's so easy I one-hit 3 of them in a row, while only averaging 60k exp an hour, and while getting considerably less cash that round than normal. Also, it's rather dangerous, you either waste inventory space bringing explosive potions, or you risk running to the hut on 15 hp. I do not recommend it, it's not very good exp, degrades your armor, and gets you even less cash than normal. Though it is kinda fun hitting 44, 44, 22 22, 36 8, 44, 44, it's not worth it, might as well bring a godsword.

Rating: 5/10

(pictures coming)

7.4 - Guthans:

Ok, this is the method i use for now, i think it is personally my best method at the moment, i have been using it for the past 4 days and have never had the need to go to the bank. i averaged around 80k exp per hour when using it specially when my health goes down. The Alched Steel Platebodies/Platelegs paid for the fixing of the guthan items so that was covered.

Rating: 8/10 ( definetaly a close call to Bunyip's)

080820210745wj8.png

7.2 - Void:

well even through popular belief i tried to see if void does stack with salve or not. turns out it does, but the lack of defense sort of puts it down a little. I did manage to get a lot more experience but i did get attacked more often. i would suggest those with 90+ defense should try it but those below should wait till they reach that level.

I think it works wonders here compared to bandos which is quiet expensive compared to void.

Rating: 9/10

8.0 - Experience Rates

Alright, I did my own calculations, got down to the second, I gained 72324 exp in 1 hour and 3 seconds(72k exp per hour) at 82 attack 88 str 80 def, using a dragon battle axe. I'd really appreciate people to help me gather info for a chart, at around 90 strength I assume you'd get 75k exp per hour, I can't really guess anywhere else. So if you could, private message me with your statistics. Thanks.

9.0 - Rewards

What to pick up:

Chaos Runes

Cosmic Runes

Soul Runes

Rune Javelins

Loop half of key

Tooth half of key

Dragon sq half

Dragon spear

Spirit shield

What to pick up and alch:

Steel Platebodys

Steel Platelegs

examples of loot people have gotten:

Numero uno:

[hide=loot from the warriors by doc_roe3]superloot.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]080804201104nv8qc8.png[/hide]

[hide=]080801003941eo2qu0.png[/hide]

[hide=]080820015337vq6.png[/hide]

[hide=]warriordropswn8.png[/hide]

[hide=]08sep21124832cb3gf0.png[/hide]

[hide=]ghostlywarriorsgw6.png[/hide]

[hide=]16lg1g6hv5.png[/hide]

[hide=]Ghostlywarriors2.png[/hide]

[hide=]080927230319tl5.png[/hide]

made 520k from the first 6 slots. lasted about 2hrs. i love them so much.

[hide=]notbad.jpg[/hide]

42k Ranged EXP

[hide=Before I Cashed It]15rfnuc.png[/hide]

[hide=After I Cashed It]15gsfab.png[/hide]

[hide=]final%20loot.bmp[/hide]

[hide=]ghostlywarriortrip1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]

picforguide.png[/hide]

[hide=]2a8hr2e.png[/hide]

Before:

[hide=]Ghostlywarriors.png[/hide]

After:

[hide=]after.png[/hide]

[hide=]GhostlyWarriorsTraining1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]1mdewarriorsxu8.png[/hide]

[hide=]5ei9lc.png[/hide]

[hide=]29a4yh.png[/hide]

[hide=]21kcwaw.png[/hide]

more to come

10.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why do i need to do Spirit of Summer?

» A: Well the reason is, you get a ring from the quest, called Jennica's Ring, it allows you to use the portal, to get to the monsters.

Continued....

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: Why do i need to do Plague City?

»A: To use Ardougne Teleport. It speeds this up insanely, otherwise you'd have to teleport to your house in Brimhaven, run, take the boat to Ardougne and use the lever that way.

Q: Why would you give out such a great spot?

»A:Well, you see, I decided that if I saw nobody the whole time i was there, it would be immensely boring. And if I spread it around, there still wouldnt be 90,000 people there, at least not until the time I was done. It took a good while for loads of people to start going to bandits, I hope this is the same, except with more mature people.

Q: Can you get revenants there?

»A: No, it's in the spirit world, however when you make them aggressive again, you have a chance of running into revenants.

here is a map of where to run in the real world to get them aggressive again:

080817182902ph7gv1.png

(Purple Line)

Or try this method that doc_roe3 gave:

[hide=Doc_roe3's Method]reagressiveinthespiritrelm.jpg[/hide]

Q: Wait, so are they aggressive?

»A:Yes, like lots of other monsters, up until a point. I've not checked exactly but if I had to guess, it'd be between 10-15 minutes.

Q: So, what do i do if i get teleblocked?

»A: Well you can either log out and log back in or go to this spot and stay there for a while( you will not get hit here)

080818001743bt1.jpg

Q: Wait, i thought the monkeys in Ape Atoll were better?

»A:

i've no clue why you only got 50k combat exp. i know for a fact that i got 72k exp in one hour, using just a whip, at 88 str 83 att, not that good of stats. and at zombie warriors i was only getting about 85-90k exp in one hour, at slightly lower stats(was about 80 att 85 str at that time) while wasting lots of money on prayer potions. doing ghostly warriors i averaged about 900 chaos+cosmic per hour plus about 120k in alchs. plus the half keys i get and the gems too. those are rare so i don't count them in the cash per hour. that'd be like saying to make 24m in 5 minutes, kill a iron dragon, get a visage, sell on g.e. so yeah.

Q: What makes this monster better to train on since 15th September?

»A: Well there is a new quest that was released on that date( called Summer's End) after which the Ghostly Warriors Drop this:

spiritshieldpu5.png

Called the Spirit shield and as of September 22nd is worth:

Minimum price: 376.9k Market price: 418.8k Maximum price: 460.7k

so i'm preety sure this makes up for all the wait :)

EDIT:

WOW, the prices sure have dropped

Prices as of November 10th:

Minimum price: 41.7k Market price: 42.8k Maximum price: 47.1k

11.0 - Comments and Tips

if you're afraid of revenants, just spend your effort and click the monsters as they die. you might even get better exp, as you're not waiting on your character to turn, then attack, etc.

bring a forinthy brace(sp?) to stop revenants from teleblocking you, and as you're walking through the wild keep auto retaliate off.

apparently the explorers ring can give you free low alchs, or something. so bring that and alch for free, gets rid of the costs of natures, however it reduces the amount of cash you get. i'm not sure if this is better or not.

bring regular tank armor, instead of barrows, such as granite, dragon, etc, or bring bandos if you wish, so you arent pounded with the cost of repairing your barrows armor.

do NOT bring a crush weapon, they are very resistant to crush(after about 30 specs with d mace, about 5 hit well. 20 hit about 0-10, rest hit like 13)

if you're getting your defence bonus up, go for the highest crush bonus. these have no weapons, so they're hitting with their fists, which = crush attack.

bring strawberries(5), they heal 6 hp per strawberry, and the basket heals 30 hp each. it's also not that expensive, and can make you last a long time. 2 1/2 times as long as an inventory of lobsters.

bring super sets. they speed up training loads.

A friend showed them to me, and they hit so little on me (WIth 76 defence) that even a void spinne over heals me, I think that I might bring zammy brews next time for the att and str bonus. Also I pick up the minds seeing as how they build up, and I use them for slayer dart.

The cost of repairing barrows is so miniscule, especially without the helmet and weapon, that you shouldn't be using dragon skirts or granite bodies. It's like 150k every 15 hours at the most (only 10k gp/hr), and all you need to do is switch your Ardougne teleport to house teleport + Ardougne portal when you need to repair. You don't even need to bank for cash because of the alchable drops you get. I mean it's not as if you're likely to need all the extra defence much, since they have a max of 5, but especially if you're already bringing full Guth...the plate and skirt are easily better than a granite plate and a d skirt.

Rune javs can be used in junk trades for 318 gp each, high alched for 374 gp, or low alched with the explorer's ring for 250 gp. That's a good deal in any of those cases and not something I'd want to pass up.

I think you should add a forinthry brace or two, so if a revenant comes you can still use Jennica's ring.

Maybe a little tip, since I see people having full ivnentories of gems, maybe take a chisel and chisel your gems then make the into bolt tips? Just guessing though.

I have 89-93-90 and decided to try Void and salve (e) there.

This is just insane. I kill pretty much every one in two hits, occasionally three, and almost never get hit. A bunyip is overkill, even with the really low defence of void. With Enhanced Excalibur (I don't have it yet), I don't think you'll need any food except for dealing with revenants when getting there and when running away to make the warriors aggressive again.

hmmm...I feel like I'm posting here a lot. Just a few notes that I wanted to let you know about. I just finished testing about 1 k kills with and 1 k kills without the ring of wealth. Seemed to me that with the wealth the only drops effected were a mild increase in the number of chaos runes, and since cosmics are worth more that is a bad thing, and an increase in the gem drops. All the other drops weren't effected by the wealth.

Secondly a huge note it is that you can teleport out of the hut when you are in the spirit world. I don't know if everyone just knew that, but I didn't see it in the guide. Its a huge insurance to your drops when getting to the G.E. to sell them, avoiding the revs.

eh ill spill the secret :lol:

If you leave the house, and click on the black areas on the spirit relm, all along the south end of the area, then return, they should be re aggressive.

NOTICE: DO NOT LEAVE THE SPIRIT RELM IF YOU GET A POPUP MESSAGE IN YOUR CHAT BOX

KEEP CLICKING ON THE BLACK ON THE MINIMAP

12.0 - Credits

Kevinsan: Helping me, gave me information i didn't have. Also lightened the mood at the place, was fun to talk to.

Adetque: Throwing the idea of this out there, if it wasnt for him i wouldn't have done that quest and found out about it personally.

666_is_1337: Giving me a picture and helping me out with the bunyip section.

Blackxp: Helping me LOADS on the bunyip section, telling me info, tips, etc.

Lots of others: Making training here fun, and telling me i should write a guide.

Gold Wulf 10- For letting me use the guide.

Tipit Forums - For allowing me to post this guide.

troacctid- For his tip on rune javs and barrows armour

Grumpysmurf- For telling about Ghostly warriors dropping spirit shields

» So good luck and hope to see you there :thumbsup:

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

I say this,I tried this spot for 2-3 hours and generally go between 61-65k per hour in xp training str with dragon scimitar.I wasn't high alching the steel drops just collecting the runes and going out every 10 mins to make them aggresive agains.I timed it and that for me they become unaggresive every 10 minutes,sometimes 10 minutes 20 secs but generally the same.Used dragon b axe special with super attack and defense potions also.

hi i'm the owner of the guide, i gave him permission to edit it as he wishes, but to leave my name on it(as i made it lol) however i'm quitting tomorrow for a while, not sure when i'll come back, probably whenever i'm on break from school. but yeah i have updated pictures on the original guide, and anish is probably going to fix the fonts, etc.

i also average around 70k exp per hour using a whip, personally. i alched items and picked up runes, while getting that exp too. so i dunno.

Cape: Skill cape(t) > Skill Cape > Fire Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > Any other cape

That is not correct. Skill cpaes dont give str bonuses, fire capes do. Fire cape should be first.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

true that a fire cape is better. and also why do you say to leave. minds, coins, and rune javs. they all stack and its not like your pushing for invent space. also if you have extra invent space you should pick up nature tallys also

Y_Z.png

well i have tried this out and in the first hour:

~200k in items

~50k combat xp

~12.5k hp xp

~50 high alches used

the xp is...okay at best. but these are great for a mix of drops and xp.

i would not suggest this if you do not have a salve ammy(e) though

Y_Z.png

~200k in items

~50k combat xp

~12.5k hp xp

~50 high alches used

200k in items? Not bad at all... I guess the monster is ok, but the guide, equip, inv, is horrid. Try adding salve, super pots, take off lobbies, add monks, ect.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

~200k in items

~50k combat xp

~12.5k hp xp

~50 high alches used

200k in items? Not bad at all... I guess the monster is ok, but the guide, equip, inv, is horrid. Try adding salve, super pots, take off lobbies, add monks, ect.

i have added salve ammy(e) in all the suggested methods, the pictures were unfortunately provided by other players who decided that their method of armour was "better" than the one suggested.

so if you have any pictures of your main setups/range setups please post and i will add that and change the previous one.

Also monks are in all invens except the bunyips because in that method the bunyip does the work for you

That is not correct. Skill cpaes dont give str bonuses, fire capes do. Fire cape should be first.

This has been corrected now

true that a fire cape is better. and also why do you say to leave. minds, coins, and rune javs. they all stack and its not like your pushing for invent space. also if you have extra invent space you should pick up nature tallys also

Well the gems that you get will be uncut and since uncut gems do sell for quiet a lot in the G.E( i think ruby is around 600gp each), if you were to focus on just them you would need quiet a lot of space. and since rune javs NEVER sell on G.E.,the amount of coins is only 30gp, and minds are sold for a very low price its just not worth it.

im not saying you dont have to pick it up, its just suggested since the gems would sell for quiet a lot more.

No super sets? Just with that I can assume your "best xp in the game" is a lie. 65k xp is not compareable to 100k+ from zombie gorillas.

Yes but remmeber the fact that when at the zombie gorillas you will be using prayer pots AND super sets and losing money...whereas with this method you get the same/more amount of time AND you get money(i'll put more pics of rewards in later on). Also i am still updating the guide and will be adding super sets on. so thanks for the suggestion :-)

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

A good idea to range might be to wear tank gear that isn't barrows, I.E dragon platelegs, this will allow you a bit of a defence bonus, while leaving you with a hefty range bonus, thus maximising ranged exp.

This could also be said for regular melee training too. Dont use barrows - they're low levels so i doubt they hit that hard. Tank items like D Legs, Granite shields (or defenders), Granite bodies and Bezerker helms...

By using non-barrows related items you are effectively making more money as you dont need to repair it.

How long can you stay down there with the different setups?

A good idea to range might be to wear tank gear that isn't barrows, I.E dragon platelegs, this will allow you a bit of a defence bonus, while leaving you with a hefty range bonus, thus maximising ranged exp.

This could also be said for regular melee training too. Dont use barrows - they're low levels so i doubt they hit that hard. Tank items like D Legs, Granite shields (or defenders), Granite bodies and Bezerker helms...

By using non-barrows related items you are effectively making more money as you dont need to repair it.

How long can you stay down there with the different setups?

Thank you for both of your suggestions and i will include that with the video and the udpated pictures.

to answer your question about timing, i would say it depends:

Rune pure: 1-2 hours

Main setup: 3 hours

Bunyip: 9.5 hours

Range: i am still awaiting someone's input on this method

Cannon: not getting much exp here so still waitining on someone's input

Dharok:1-2 hours

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Also remember if you have any pictures of your loot, go ahead and post, your name will be mentioned

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

ah, but it is because can you tell of a place where you can afk and get rewards?... gorillas are good but remember you may get poisoned...and i didn't mention that its the best place spot for charms, i simply said best melee spot...i till take of the melee spot if it helps you

ALSO can i suggest you try this spot yourself and tell me your results please

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

i've no clue why you only got 50k combat exp. i know for a fact that i got 72k exp in one hour, using just a whip, at 88 str 83 att, not that good of stats. and at zombie warriors i was only getting about 85-90k exp in one hour, at slightly lower stats(was about 80 att 85 str at that time) while wasting lots of money on prayer potions. doing ghostly warriors i averaged about 900 chaos+cosmic per hour plus about 120k in alchs. plus the half keys i get and the gems too. those are rare so i don't count them in the cash per hour. that'd be like saying to make 24m in 5 minutes, kill a iron dragon, get a visage, sell on g.e. so yeah.

ghostly warriors give good experience(not the best but very good) and give cash meanwhile.

A friend showed them to me, and they hit so little on me (WIth 76 defence) that even a void spinne over heals me, I think that I might bring zammy brews next time for the att and str bonus. Also I pick up the minds seeing as how they build up, and I use them for slayer dart.

Good guide. :thumbsup:

But, I personally believe niether bandits or ghost warriors will be outdated by the opposing training method. They are different types of training, bandits are afking and somewhat fast exp. This is much less afk and (slightly) more exp/profit. While monkey guards are extremely high exp with no afking at all.

Those different ways of training make comparisons between them very bias and judgemental. :?

Success comes in cans, not cannots.

Champions train, Losers complain.

You know what's great about going the extra mile? There's not much traffic.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Swan Hymn.png

Good guide. :thumbsup:

But, I personally believe niether bandits or ghost warriors will be outdated by the opposing training method. They are different types of training, bandits are afking and somewhat fast exp. This is much less afk and (slightly) more exp/profit. While monkey guards are extremely high exp with no afking at all.

Those different ways of training make comparisons between them very bias and judgemental. :?

true but remember the fact that both bandits and monkey guards are very populated most times i have to hop 4 worlds to find a good spot. but thanks for the feed back :-)

just alch the rune javs -.-

you could, but it wouldn't give you as much profit as the steel legs/plate

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

How much exp/ money per hour?

at my stats (99 def,92 attk, 85 str) im getting 60-70k exp per hour and around 150k cash depending on how much im concentrating

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^