The Ultimate Summoning Experience Cost Guide(need siggy lol)

death_grip

[siggy goes here lol=p]

there is the ultimate table with all monsters, exp, item and shard costs, and last but not least the cost per experience point of each summon!pic2nj5.png

yup that's one long list =p

there are 2 clear choices moneywise

the first with gold charms is the spirit terrorbird at level 52, around 69.2mill in losses when buying everything and the talon beast at 77 with around 30.2 mill loss BUT you need to get the secondary ingredients yourself there are other alternatives depeding on what charms you use so you can look through the list at will.

NOTE!

secondary ingredient prices may vary from day to day! because of this i will show you how to get a more accurate price per experience if prices change:

let S stand for the cost of shards

let I stand for the cost of secondary ingredient/s

let T stand for total cost of shards and ingredient/s combined

you get T by doing S + I

now let E stand for the ammount of experience for creating the pouch

let P stand for the cost per experience point

let C stand for the total cost for 99

ok so you calculate P by doing T division by E

and finally you get C by doing P X(times) the ammount of experience needed for 99

well i think thats it, if anyone has any suggestions ar finds an error or something i left out please tell me, thank you :thumbsup:

7d29af3729.png

Hmm... the problem with experience/gp with Summoning is that this could lead some to believe many false facts. For example, one might assume a pouch is better because it is cheaper, but if you factor in the time this list becomes irrelevent because you want to maximise your experience, unless the secondary takes too much time, or if the price is way overboard.

This is a nice attempt, but this doesn't really change anything - Xp >>> Price when it comes to pouch making while Summoning.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Hmm... the problem with experience/gp with Summoning is that this could lead some to believe many false facts. For example, one might assume a pouch is better because it is cheaper, but if you factor in the time this list becomes irrelevent because you want to maximise your experience, unless the secondary takes too much time, or if the price is way overboard.

This is a nice attempt, but this doesn't really change anything - Xp >>> Price when it comes to pouch making while Summoning.

well, you bring up a pretty good point there, but players must be aware themselves of how many pouches are needed for 99 and knowing exactly how much cost/exp, they may choose an alternate path than simply the cheapest, for example the might wast 40 mill more just to get the 99 faster, or they may have the patience to take their time and save that 40 mill.

overall i thrust in the judgment of the players as they know what is best for their own individual selves.

7d29af3729.png