New Skillcape - Next year?

J35u5_M4

jzyagh.gif

Taken from the KB, http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/warriors_guild

What do you think it'll be? Please don't say sailing. A white cape with purple trims doesn't look nice to me honestly

Discuss.

EDIT: Hmm...The front trim is purple, and the back is brown, and that dude's legs are umm, broken or something

EDIT2: Here's a zoom (Thanks to Dullmage)

newskillcape.jpg

Seems like the trim is purple, but the shoulders are gold o_O. Either that or the untrimmed version has purple on it

EDIT3:

Booya!

Wort274 asks:

When are you going to make a skill that everyone will love training?

Mod Fetzki: We hope that this will be the skill we are working on now! Thats why we are taking our time with this skill: we want to make it really good, which is why it wont be ready until (hopefully) sometime in 2010.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like either a cooking or agility cape to me, too small to distinguish either dark purple or dark blue.

Can somebody zoom it in?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Looks like either a cooking or agility cape to me, too small to distinguish either dark purple or dark blue.

Can somebody zoom it in?

It's white though, if you look carefully, you can see the white on it.

Either a new skill, or the ability to customise the trim on capes.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Can somebody zoom it in?

I can definetely tell it's dark purple, with gold on the back, and white as the main color.

Oh, that's what the white bit is, i thought it was some strange helm, i couldn't figure it out. Now i see the cape is white and its kind of whooshed sideways behind the character. Interesting.

So purple front trim, white main colour with light brown back trim.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

i was just thinking could it be the purple trimmed fishing cape....that came up some time ago....... :^o

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

I see yellow, white, red, and purple, leading me to believe it's a glitch rather than a new cape, since all of the colors on it are really close to capes already released.

Does no one remember when the Fishing Cape had purple trim? ;)

Plus since when have we ever had a skillcape with more than two colors?

i was just thinking could it be the purple trimmed fishing cape....that came up some time ago....... :^o

Exactly what I was thinking, something similar.

2dgucz6.png

Like I said before, it looks like a hitpoints cape to me. However because the picture is so small I can't tell if it's really white with red trim or something new.

edit: Actually, after seeing the zoom I think I'm wrong.

wl7w9j.png

[hide=]newskillcape.jpg[/hide]

Under zoom, what looked like brown turns out to be purple with a gold border. Also, White/pale blue is clearly on the cape. Whatever this is it hasn't been seen before

EDIT: Post above beat me too it

Under zoom, what looked like brown turns out to be purple with a gold border. Also, White/pale blue is clearly on the cape. Whatever this is it hasn't been seen before

Pale bluish white and yellow shoulders and trim would be the Summoning Cape...

2dgucz6.png

Pale bluish white and yellow shoulders and trim would be the Summoning Cape...

Sorry what I meant to say is the trim is purple with a gold border, and the middle can be either white or pale blue

Here's a good zoom:

7b75.png

And something found in the rs cache:

090208221157.png

Music cape?

Very very very plausable I forgot about those colours, well still don't know how soon it is :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Since it's multiple colours I'd say possibly Master Cape as regular skills only have 2 colours.

You mean the max total level cape?

I thought it was decided in the high level 2376(?) forum section on RSOF that it was going to be lime and black or pink or something else super duper ugly. There's probably an exact picture somewhere in a previous pictures sticky if you want to go search around. :lol:

By the way, how are you viewing the RSCache?

2dgucz6.png

Here's a good zoom:

7b75.png

090208221157.png

Music cape?

Very very very plausable I forgot about those colours, well still don't know how soon it is :P

This is most likely it, but what could have trimmed this music cape? Quest?

Here's a good zoom:

7b75.png

090208221157.png

Music cape?

Looks alike, yet it doesn't have the gold shoulders :/

You have to remember that image is over a year old basically mage cape didnt have a gold trim either until a few months ago.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png