-SYCO- 94/99 Magic - 66 & 67 Smithing, 67 Hunter!

Wellcome to My Blog!

Intro:

Well im sure a good few of you know me, Most likley from around the forums, Possibly even from One of the clans that im a member of, Guardians of Fate & Skill n' Chill. I Previously had a blog but Almost all of it was lost due to the forum downtime. I will try to build up this blog Bigger and better then the other one. There were alot of things i didnt do on my First Attempt so i will do my best to achieve them now.

I really hope you enjoy my blog,

Scorpaeon

Recent Updates:

66 Smithing:

34q7iih.jpg

67 Smithing:

nmi340.jpg

67 Hunter:

6rpna0.jpg

w86hk6.jpg

[hide=Goals]

scorpaeon.png

My Main Goal Now is 99 magic. I will be doing just about everything to complete this goal, Alching, Enchanting, Teleporting, Everything.

My Secondary Goal, As with 99 fletching, is getting all skills over 70.

Only Afew left!![/hide]

[hide=Level Ups]

Combat

Slayer

scorpaeon.png

80 Slayer

80 Slayer ~Nechryaels~

79 Slayer

78 Slayer

77 Slayer

76 Slayer

75 Slayer

70 Slayer

Attack

scorpaeon.png

90 Attack

89 Attack & 116 Combat

87 Attack

Strength

scorpaeon.png

89 Strength

87 Strength & 117 Combat

86 Strength

Defence

scorpaeon.png

89 Defence & 119 Combat

88 Defence

87 Defence

Hitpoints

scorpaeon.png

92 Hitpoints

91 Hitpoints & 118 Combat

90 Hitpoints

Prayer

scorpaeon.png

70 Prayer

Magic

scorpaeon.png

94 Magic

92 Magic

91 Magic

90 Magic & 1700 total

Range

scorpaeon.png

82 Range

80 Range

Summoning

scorpaeon.png

Adult Squirrel

60 Summoning

Squirell!

59 Summoning

58 Summoning

57 Summoning

57 Summoning #2

Non-Combat

Mining

scorpaeon.png

67 Mining

66 Mining

64 Mining

Smithing

scorpaeon.png

67 Smithing

66 Smithing

65 Smithing

64 Smithing

Agility

scorpaeon.png

70 Agility

70 Agility #2

69 Agility

68 Agility

67 Agility

Herblore

scorpaeon.png

70 Herblore

70 Herblore ~Dwarf Weed~

69 Herblore

68 Herblore

Fishing

72 Fishing

scorpaeon.png

Thieving

scorpaeon.png

70 Thieving

70 Thieving ~Paladins~

69 Thieving

68 Thieving

Cooking

scorpaeon.png

Crafting

scorpaeon.png

70 Crafting

Firemaking

scorpaeon.png

70 Firemaking

Fletching

scorpaeon.png

Party-Pictures

98 Fletching

Woodcutting

scorpaeon.png

Runecrafting

scorpaeon.png

70 Runecrafting

69 Runecrafting

68 Runecrafting

67 Runecrafting

66 Runecrafting

65 Runecrafting

Farming

scorpaeon.png

66 Farming

65 Farming

Construction

scorpaeon.png

70 Construction

Hunter

scorpaeon.png

67 Hunter

67 Hunter ~Black Salamanders~

66 Hunter

66 Hunter ~Spottier Cape~

65 Hunter

65 Hunter ~Magpie Imps~

64 Hunter

60 Hunter & 1600 total & all 60+[/hide]

[hide=Dagannoth Kings]Around 25 of my most recent trips will be missing trips will be missing from here, But i will rebuild my trips. This archive will become very big soon so if your looking for a specific one use Ctrl + F then a number. Example: Twelve

Trip One

No drops sr Travis brought me and it was realy fun i ended trip by accident, lured Supremem when i was luring Rex, was almost outta antis anyway.

73nh74l.jpg

73lhtkw.jpg

Trip Two

6taxojr.jpg

small story to tell here, Im sure alot of people know Draco Draco, he suicided.

well was starting of quite bad, we got hit bad on the way to dk's first world we were on, 91 Another team.

we went 114, perfect, we went in draco was going to stay for as many kills of prime & sup as he could get, me and travis were having a great time,

got good hits in and them *BOOM* out of nowhere we get a berserker, my drop, we get a few more kills in, then i see draco running around realy wierdly, he runs toward us with prime and supreme. -.-

Trip Three

Not a bad trip, could have been better if rexy wanted to hand over some axes / rings. started off well, good suicider, one of naccehs friends. By the end of the trip we were starting to realise that we wernt going to get a drop. And we didnt. Nac did all the luring because i messed up loads of trips with my bad luring, i lasted longer then i thought i would this trip. veracs method is better then i thought! Anyway i took afew pictures wasnt much time, to take alot. here they are.

6woihw9.jpg

6oxjrjb.jpg

7xvvdbq.jpg

6jairg8.jpg

Trip Four

quite good, axe on 3rd to last kill, skully accidently got prime on himself.

good trip in all thanks nac fan & thanks skully sc

pics:

7xifp0k.jpg

8f0iuis.jpg

81rz7y9.jpg

Trip Five

my first solo dk trip, i enjoyed it alot. After my first drop another team came to the lair. They wouldn't leave so i had to. Anyway i was happy with what i got but it could've been better. Thank you nac fan for suicideing for me. Anyway here are the pictures i took:

6wz4f3b.jpg

6of8pxs.jpg

6lvl2xl.jpg

Trip Six

Well it got off to a bad start, i got hit quite a bit by prime, then i saw that there was another team there, so me and nac fan went back up the ladder. We found a good world after about 2 tries and we went in, i didnt get hit that time. Spin's were eating up my hp, somtimes i miss the guthans method. anyway after about 10 mins into the trip i start speaking to heph, i wasnt paying attention and while luring rex pulled me out. Heph then said i bet you'll get a D axe that kill. Or somthing along the lines of that, BAM D axe. I didnt get any more drops after that but i really enjoyed the trip. My first ever solo Axe and second dragon drop. Thank you nac fan & hephaistos50.

Anyway, the pictures :

6ywhac3.jpg

6oz7qkn.jpg

8ggzwom.jpg

6kyjih5.jpg

Trip Seven

pretty good trip over all i got in well, went great. No levels and no drops those dks are just holding it all in until i get like triple axe

Anyway...i took afew pictures so here you are:

7w7m3h2.jpg

6jo9q9s.jpg

6jcd1q8.jpg

Trip Eight

Not a good trip. Duo, Nac Fan and me Apeken was suiciding. we got off to a good start got inside lair with no trouble, then Apeken got into some trouble with rex so nacceh The brave guy went out into middle of lair to sort it out, i was standing still *whistle* Nac gets rex off Apeken but looses about 60 hp in doing so. After that we continued with Trip Apeken back killing sup & prime with all his spare food. Then i realize that Apek isnt in chat anymore, Nac says that he's died and that he's off to pray at his grave. Nac goes out and gets hit even more then the previous time. But Nac goes up ladder and somhow runs back to the safespot, where i'm waiting, without getting attacked by prime or supreme. Then as if that wasn't enough action for one trip somehow we get supreme on us so me and nac start to pwn him with our staves. My prayer ran out n i got hit a 30 but no lasting damage. Anyway we got like 4 Bass drops & 2 Shark drops wich nac took most of, he needed it more. And then he's outta restores & says that he's gotto go to the shops. i think that i could get a good 10-15 kills in and say that ill stay and ill see him later, Still no drops so after im outta brews and outta restores and got prime on me i decide i should tele.

Anyway Pictures all you tipiters love so very much:

8644v1s.jpg

6uo2lgl.jpg

80kmjwh.jpg

6pt6xiv.jpg

Trip Nine

pretty good trip entrance was great and i kicked the rex's but constantly,

he attacked me time after time but always hit 0.

Sir Hartler Suicided and he got a Seers ring so i didn't have to pay him for suiciding.

After that i did about 15 great lures, Rex was drewling at my hits.

Then Rex pulled me a lil to far out,

Prime bounced when he saw his oppertunity, luckily i had mage pray on.

Thanks to everyone who i talked to during my Dk Trip, helps me keep calm.

Anyway i got quite afew pictures in and i'm sure you'd like to look at them.

So here they are:

6y2ez39.jpg

6nqlv75.jpg

Trip Ten

not a bad start to the trip supreme didnt even hurt me, prime was miles away. about 10 muinets through the trip corn gets all 3 dks on him 24 25 &30 hits, he's dead, i get rex back over to me so shadow can come back in and shadow blesses his grave, for some reason it only stayed for like 15muinets instead of 60 wich is what it said. corn got quite enoyed, who wouldnt. anyway another dry trip for me, we wernt sharing drops anyway, so thats not a great trip 1 dead one tele'd cus of major lag one dry

6z44969.jpg

6ocwln5.jpg

Trip Eleven

bad trip, went in fine, michael num suicided, he stayed and got 2 seers rings while i got nothing. was a waste of time in my eyes, thats 4 trips dry.

6yfre35.jpg

Trip Twelve

another dry trip, srgmccluck suicided, nothing much to say apart from that it makes 5 dry trips in a row.

71gchn4.jpg

Trip Thirteen

Another dry trip, michael num1 suicided again, almost got k0'd my total of dry trips is now 6.

81re24o.jpg

Trip Fourteen

sir Hartlar suicided, not a bad trip, very interesting, i might go next trip with guthans.. im sure ill get luckier then 2 fremmy helms next time.

anyway here are the pics:

7327x8x.jpg

Trip Fifteen

Felt like DKing so i got out my guthans & got heph, Awesome suicider to suicide. I soon realised that soloing with guthans isnt as good as veracs. No drops apart from Fremmy blade, loop half key, Mith ores & some Steel bars,

Here is my Final Inventory Picture:

2csc87a.jpg

Trip Sixteen

I was a mager, as always, heph & sjakie hybrided. Trip took a while to get going but after it was moving nothing could stop it, apart from if we ran outta pots. We tried about 5 worlds before we got one, We went in I got first drop, Axe. Sjakie got second drop from ls, Archers. And after i'd teled Heph got the third drop, Mud staff.

Here are my Pictures:

2vcvxww.jpg

vx27ut.jpg

Trip Seventeen

So this morning i thought i might aswell go dks, got srg to suicide found a great 1600 world with really fast spawns & had alot of fun, turned out some great results:

2i6jvib.png

29xxfrq.png

Trip Eighteen

Great start to the trip, captin neo 2 hybridded for a while. She pwnt sup. I pwnt rexy. We went in and i didnt get 1 damage done to me, apart from by the spinlopyls. I lured rexy and after neo had got an axe i got me a shield left half:

2uj79cj.png

Trip was looking bleek after neo teled. I got prime on me and my prayer ran out and i got hit a 45, that wasted a brew. So on my last kill i thought id be going home with just a 66k Shield half. And then this beauty apeared:

25gbh9l.png

20a7zbm.png

Trip Ninteen

Whoa!! Dagganoth kings seemed to have finaly gained some respect for me. I might finaly regain there trust. 3 Trips all with drop?! Better then 8 dry. Anyway.. I got up, from bed, and thought "saturday mornin, I think DK lair will be rather empty." So i persuaded Sdn30 to suicide. We went along to the lair and on world 144, filled with 1600 people, we enterd with no hazards to our health. First kill axe =D.

Here's the pic:

2zzhhg8.png

1zoc9xi.png

Trip Twenty

I've always wanted to hybrid.. Now i finaly had the chance, arvid was gonna bring me. we got a mage & got ready..

We got in without to much trouble, Killed supreme fairly easily.

After about 3 kills and while i was on prime i disconnected... I couldn't log back on for several minutes:

rrt5cj.png

I finaly logged back in, mage had been taking a battering because of my mishap... I tried to go on with the trip.. We killed afew supremes & primes without much trouble.. Then arvid tells me to ladder after kill... i do right then i disconnect two steps from ladder:

24wf23o.png

I log back in and find im up the ladder taking a battering from magic seals

we get more kills.. Then we get an unwanted rex on us, Manic.. i start running around, eventualy i start to follow arvids lead. Brought rex to mager. By that time supreme was dead. So we moved onto prime, Arvid was still on range prayer 0-0-41-43.

An Angel apears next to me:

s1m4j4.png

I bless finish prime and meet him at cammy.. we go back in & get his stuff. Nub dkers where there. everything wrong lol.

anyway we do some kills & tele.

2iaambn.png

Trip Twenty-One

27x1a4n.jpg

Trip Twenty-Two

2zjhoqu.jpg

21e2gyc.jpg

16gyias.jpg

Trip Twenty-Three

n650yf.jpg

Trip Twenty-Four

30c6e7p.jpg

2d9vdr5.jpg

5b7dpv.jpg

Trip Twenty-Five

16h2ic6.jpg

10igs4n.jpg

jf96zb.jpg

9rja53.jpg

2v6s7.jpg

Trip Twenty-Six

24cchtt.jpg

Trip Twenty-Seven

2rc9344.jpg

zilmcx.jpg

Trip Thirty-One

22xbfc.jpg

2ent5kk.jpg

28c0e2g.jpg

Trip Thirty-Two

2q32mhf.jpg

Trip Thirty-Three

5otqf6.jpg

Trip Thirty-Four

6rh7rc.jpg

Trip Thirty-Five

k67nl.jpg

Trip Thirty-Six

331k9c3.jpg

Trip Thirty-Seven

10dw076.jpg

Trip Thirty-Eight

20a4604.jpg

6oo8dd.jpg

Trip Thirty-Nine

2s97m7o.jpg

98umc2.jpg

Trip Fourty

28bffow.jpg

Trip Fourty-One

103779i.jpg

30cpy1c.jpg

121akxz.jpg

300yuxg.jpg

r92075.jpg

2vxp2mc.jpg

2cprfrk.jpg

1z1ci08.jpg

t5mw5e.jpg

28irhoj.jpg

Trip Fourty-Two

nmfh4j.jpg

Trip Fourty-Three

Well it started off well, I'd been looking for a suicider all day, Eventually i'd persuaded sid to do it for me, ILU MAN! He brought me in with no trouble, I got hit a nasty 19 by rex as soon as i said hello, Ohh well. I got throught the trip pretty quick, By that i mean that i had fast kill not that i got hit alot and had to leave soon, Id say 30-35 Kills in just over an hour on a 1000 World, Not bad. Anyway Nearing the end i got a warrior ring & a clue scroll:

118f21g.jpg

x1ekd1.jpg

Trip Fourty-Four

Well i got Morphiar from #SkillnChill IRC chat to solo hybrid for me, A brave guy considering he did it on a 1400 World, He brought me in without trouble, Although he forgot my tabs :o it went well. He lasted really long 30 minutes before me he teled. I was amazed. Anyway, He got axe and i got Shield left half And 92 Hitpoints:

30k62c1.jpg

2nqvc5j.jpg

Not a Dry trip But Could've been alot better

34hz8xt.jpg

Trip Fourty-Five

Well in all this trip went very smoothly.. We got in fast we worked really well together, And by we i mean me and olav. Not really much to say i used up around 900-1.1K casts which is pretty decent for me

33xeptx.jpg[/hide]

[hide=GodWars Dungeon]Saradomins Encampment

Sara Pictures[/hide]

[hide=Quests]Creature of Frankenstien

Garden of tranquillity

Swan song[/hide]

[hide=Bank Pictures]

June 08

March 08

Febuary 07

December 07

November 07

October 07

September 07

August 07

June 07[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Sceptre #2

D Boots #1

KBD Heads

D med #4

VISAGE![/hide]

[hide=Slayer Drops]G Maul 12 June[/hide]

[hide=Barrows Drops]

Torags Helm

Guthans Warspear

Dharocks Helm

Veracs Helm

Guthans Helm

Dharocks Body

Dharocks Axe

Torags Helm[/hide]

[hide=Clue Scrolls]

Gilded Bench

Saradomin Full Helm

Rune Kite (t)

Robin Hood Hat

Black Cav[/hide]

Well that is all from my Blog for the moment, I wish i had the patience to do anymore but i really dont, My mind is going numb and my [wagon] cheeks are dying of oxygen starvation. Thank you for reading and if you find a record of a picture witch i havent got (Like my visage) then please PM it to me because i lost 90% of the things when TIF crashed.

Thank you all for reading, All views & posts mean alot to me so make it somthing meaning full.

And if you want to, Here is a link to my previous blog with 20 Of my DK trips

Old Blog

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O

Sorry

Thought this was a sexy person's blog. O

Sorry.

LOOK AT THESE CRAZY COLORS

K

Ilu

Saru

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ilu wouter, I also hope it gets all the attention. I might go through some of the old pages & see if i can recover some of the pichurs. Anyway, Some stuff from today. Pretty sexery. Was at Thorpe Park all day, Went on loads of rides, My favorite was by far.. Stealth. You see the red light turn to green and you just think you yourself, What the hell am i doing? Then there is a hiss from the back and you fly forwards so fast it almost rips your lips...

Anyway. I thought itd be nice to show you guys what its like so:

68 Thieving:

23m56cx.jpg

G maul Drop:

erdd1h.jpg

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Wow, this blog is almost as good as sex in a can. :o

K

Ily

Saru

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Well incase you havent noticed i've sorted alot of things out, Added alot of pictures from what was left of my blog. But I just hope it all looks good :pray:

<3: Saru Y U SO HOT.

<3: Sammy I <3 The Letter S. Where is Sheynara when you need her :P

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Ily.

Well its been four days, You may ask why. I was muted, Then i apeald saying that they had all the dates wrong on the offences, They replied with "There was no evidence to show that somone else was in control of your account."

And i got my account locked, So i had to wait 3 days for it to be unlocked >.>

[bleep]ing JaGEx.

Anyway. New Clue. 800k Around

24lkmjc.jpg

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

well done on 79 slay scorp hawtsome :D

Keep it up

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Unmuted yet?!?!

KBD Heads Much?

2rp46pz.jpg

Yeah after my greater task i went on to my Black dragon task & got KBD heads on 5th kill. Much fun

Thank you siddeh.

You will be getting an invite in the mail soon wouter.

<3: Game

And I finaly am unmuted Saru <3:

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Sex.

Gl. <3: