Death's Angel's Blog~ 158/287 QP ~

Introduction:

Hello and Welcome to Deathsange1s Blog. In this blog I hope to keep records of my future achievements and the basic day to day happenings of my Runescape life. I am back after 18 months away from this account, and hope to achieve many goals in the future on an account that has allot of meaning to me. I hope that if you are reading this you will post on my blog and If you decide to follow my progress let feel free to add me in game as my friends list is empty. This will change once I start having house parties again to get back the community aspect I have been missing in this game. My Current aim for this account is to make it into a range/mage tank. The levels I aim for in the end combat wise are 99 Range, 99 Mage, 99 defence and 99 Hitpoints.

[hide=Runescape History]Deathsange1 was created on Easter 2006, however I did not get the Easter ring on this account only on my other account which was my main all round account at the time and Deathsange1(DA for short) was meant to be a pking account. It quickly became apparent that I was enjoying playing DA allot more and I had started my levelling through mining and was quickly inside the mining guild. Before DAs creation I had made 2-3 other accounts, the earliest being made during the June-July Holidays of 2001 while I was in my first year of High School, the account that I made was not good at all and it seemed to me that I would never be able to get mithril armour let alone Rune. In the end I played for a few months and didnt achieve much as I was constantly getting lost. I was however around to see many events that changed the face of Runescape during its early days. Throughout High School however I didnt play Runescape as there was no room for it in my life. At this time I was working my way through all the Final Fantasy titles as well as doing allot of PvP on Diablo 2 online. In late 2005 when I had gotten home from schoolies( if you're an Australian you will know what this is) I remembered this game that I had not succeeded at yet and decided to try it out. In the end I created yet another newb account and played it a bit while I was starting university and in the end settled with Deathsange1. Also For anyone on this Blog I created a new account Ausurai whose blog was on this forum, however in the end I realise that I should just continue with this account as All my greatest memories of the game can be found in it.[/hide]

Deathsange1s History:

Deathsange1 was created on Easter 2006 and since then has only gotten 2 sets of random event rewards, the 2006 Halloween costume and the 2008 Christmas event. The reason for this is the long break I took from playing as you can see below. In the time I was playing however I found allot of fun in members area especially doing house parties for most of my time after I achieved a Guilded Alter at 68 combat. I always seemed to do allot of non combat skilling so I started making some pking accounts to play when I was taking breaks from DA. After my longest brake on record for about 18 months, only logging on to get the Christmas event clothes in 2008 I am back and ready to finally achieve some goals on the account that has defined the majority of my Runescape history.

[hide=About Me]I am 20 years old and live in Australia, I am currently studying Engineering at University however the career I wish to pursue is as an Officer in the Australian Army. I was accepted into the Royal Military College Duntroon last year however injured myself 2 weeks before my training begun. I hope to be joining the Army Reserves, later this year and do some officer training there before going in full time or while I continue my Medical Engineering Degree. In my time off I enjoy doing fitness, watching anime, reading and of course playing Runescape. I live with my parents because all the money I made to move out 2 years ago has vanished, coincidently that is how long I have been going out with my girlfriend. :P[/hide]

Starting Stats:

09/08/09

09-08-09193432.jpg

Current Goals:

(Start/Current/Goal)

Skill Goals:

All non combat skills 60+: 10/10/15

Mage: 77/78/94

Defence: 60/66/80

Hitpoints: 72/73/80

Range: 68/70/90

Slayer: 58/61/70

Summoning: 31/31/68

Construction: 69/69/80

Combat (F2p): 86/89/100

Other Goals:

Quest Points: 127/146/287

Achievment Diaries: 1/1/6

Total Level: 1511/1531/1800

Starting Bank:

09/08/09

09-08-09193207.jpg

Most Recent Level:

09-08-20121445.png

Level Log/Diary

[hide=Level Log/Diary]1. 78 Magic 09-08-09

2. 72 Mining 10-08-09

3. 76 Fishing 11-08-09

4. 78 Cooking 12-08-09

5. 69 Range 12-08-09

6. 70 Range 14-08-09 (The Spoils)

7. 69 Attack 14-08-09

8. 59 Slayer 14-08-09

9. 70 Attack 15-08-09

10. 73 Hitpoints 15-08-09

11. 61 Defence 15-08-09

12. 60 Slayer 15-08-09

13. 62 Defence 16-08-09

14. 47 Herblore 17-08-09

15. 63 Defence 17-08-09

16. 64 Defence 17-08-09

17. 61 Slayer 17-08-09

18. 65 Defence 17-08-09

19. 41 Farming 18-08-09

20. 66 Defence 19-08-09

21. 64 Crafting 20-08-09

22. 42 Farming 20-08-09[/hide]

23. 43 Farming 21-08-09

Quest For A Quest Cape:

At the start of my quest for a quest cape I currently have 127 Quest points and only have 93 Quests remaining to complete while requiring to level 7 skills to in order to complete all of these quests. The levels I require to gain the quest cape are listed with my starting level at the start and current level in the middle, and final required level at the end, please not that I have not looked into using stat boosters as of yet and will probably not use any as I require these levels or higher in order to complete all of the current Achievment Diaries.

Agility: 51/51/61

Farming: 40/43/65

Theiving: 53/53/66

Summoning: 31/31/40

Smithing:60/60/69

Herblore: 47/47/65

Crafting: 63/64/66

Quests To Complete

Novice -35/45/45 - Completed 20-08-09

Intermediate- 20/27/56

Experienced- 12/13/37

Master- 1/1/17

GrandMaster- 0/0/1

Special-0/0/1

TOTAL- 68/82/157

[hide=Full List A-Z]

Quests not Finished: As of 18-08-09

All Fired up - Completed 21-08-09

Another Slice of H.A.M. - Completed 21-08-09

As a First Resort

Back to my roots

Between a rock...

Big Chomby Bird Hunting - Completed 18-08-09

Cabin Fever

Catapult Construction

The Chosen Commander

Clock Tower - completed 20-08-09

Cold war - Completed 19-08-09

Contact!

The Curse of Arrav

Darkness of Hallowvale

Dealing with Scabaras

Death to the Dorgeshuun - Completed 21-08-09

Defender of Varrock

Desert Treasure

Devious Minds

Dream Mentor

Edgars Ruse

Eagles Peak- Completed- 18-08-09

Enakhras Lament

Enlightened Journey - Completed 21-08-09

Fairytale II Cure a Queen

Fight Arena- Completed 18-08-09

Forgettabe tale...

Fur n Seek - completed 20-08-09

Garden of Tranquillity

The Giant Dwarf- Completed 18-08-09

Glorious Memories

The Golem

The Great Brain Robbery

Grim Tales

Haunted Mine

Hazeel Cult - Completed 20-08-09

Holy Grail

Hunt for Red Raktuber

In Aid of Myreque

In Pyre Need

Kenniths Concerns

Kings Ransom

Land Of Goblins

Legacy of Seergaze

Legends Quest

Lunar Diplomacy

Making History

Meeting history

Missing My Mummy

Monks Friend- Completed 18-08-09

Mournings End Part I

Mournings End Part II

My Arms Big Adventure

Observatory Quest - Completed 20-08-09

Olafs Quest - Completed 19-08-09

The Path of Glouphrie

Perils of Ice Mountain - Completed 20-08-09

Rag and Bone Man - Completed 19-08-09

Ratcatchers

Recipe for disaster

- Dwarf

- Wartface & bentnoze

- Pirate Pete

- Lumbridge Guide

- Evil Dave

- Monkey Ambassador

- Sir Amik Varze

- Skrach Bone Crusher Uglogwee

Regicide

Rocking Out

Roving Elves

Royal Trouble

Rum Deal

Scorpion Catcher

Sea Slug

Shades of Morton

Shadow of the Storm

Sheep herder- Completed 18-08-09

The Slug Menace

Smoking Kills

A Souls Bane - Completed 18-08-09

Spirit of summer

Spirits of the Elid

Summers End

Swan Song

Swept Away - Completed 20-08-09

Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

A Tail of two Cats

The tale of the Muspah- Completed 19-08-09

Tears of Guthix

Throne of Miscellania

TokTz-Ket-Dill

Tribal Totem

Troll Romance

Underground Pass

Wanted!

Watchtower

What Lies Below

While Guthix Sleeps

Zorge Flesh Eaters[/hide]

Please Post if you have taken the time to read it all, and let me know your thoughts :)

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

Slayer Log:

Starting 14/08/09

1.Basilisks - 119 - Drops -134K- Charms (11Gold, 21 Green, 1 Crimson) -Runes- 67 Nature, 450 Water, 13 Law

2.Bloodvelds - 156 - Drops- 61K - Charms (6 Gold, 58 Green, 6 Crimson, 2 Blue) -Runes- 128 Bloods, 300 Fires ~ 69 Attack, 59 Slayer

3.Fire Gaints- 165 - Drops -165k- Charms (94 Gold, 17 Green, 10 Crimson, 2 Blue) -Runes- 20 Bloods, 2737 Fire, 4 Law, 40 Chaos. ~ 70 Attack, 73 Hitpoints

4. .Trolls- 143 - Drops -90k- No Charms -Runes- 849 Earths, 56 Natures, 7 Laws. ~ 60 Slayer, 61 & 62 Defence

5.Aberrant Spectres - 110 - Drops -319k- Charms (16 Gold, 6 Green, 5 Crimson, 5 Blue) - No Runes -. ~ 63 Defence, Clue #1 .

6.infernal Mages - 110- Drops -55k- Charms (43 Gold, 3 Green, 4 Crimson, 1 Blue) - Runes - 58 Air, 140 earth, 70 Fire, 74 Water, 147 Death, 36 Mind and 12 Blood ~64 Defence

7. Zygomites - 32- Drops -33k- No Charms - Runes - 60 Earth ~61 Slayer

8.Trolls - 135 - Current

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

Goodluck with your goals!

Add me ingame if you want, S1r Eatalot <3:

Thanks alot, I will add you when I log in shortly.

Congratulations on the 78 mage \'

Alching to get to your goal?

Thanks, I would alch to my goal but I haven't found any suitable items yet to make a profit or break even, I hope to do a fair amount of alching as I can easily have a house party while training mage :)

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

Last night just before bed I got 70 range. I ranged Chaos Druid Warriors the whole way from 68 and used only 1k Bone bolts. All my profitable drops from this can be seen.

09-08-14002132.jpg

After All the ranging i made some quick cash fishing and got back into slayer to level my attack to 70 then move onto training up my defence. I have added a slayer log to my second post and will document my tasks from now on including any runes and charms I get from tasks. Just now on my second task I achieved 69 Attack.

Update : Just As I was completing my third trip to the slayer tower I achieved 59 Slayer :).

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

Still slaying today, killed a few Fire Giants with melee in order to finaly get 70 attack \' however im still way to poor atm to get a whip :wall: so I will continue training Range and afer 60 slayer will train a few non combat skills to 80 an get some cash flow :) A While after getting 70 Attack I got 73 Hitpoints as well so a good task so far :)

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

Finished My troll task and got started on Aberrant Spectres, About half way through the task I hid 63 defence which means I have gained 3 defence Levels in the last 2 days :). New task I have just started is Infernal Mages. Planning on doing all the quests I can once I get 65 Defence.

Update: I finished infernal mages in very quick time and got 64 Defence, however I missed the picture. After The task was finished I got my first "fail" task of 32 Zygomites. While doing this very short task I got 61 slayer.

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

After the Zygomites my task was once again trolls, I have decided once I get 65 Defence and finish the task I will start my questing and do Smoking Kills, Lunar Diplomacy, Swan Song and Desert Treasure first as these quests I got all the requirements for before I left. Once those quests are out of the way I will work on completing as many quests as I can. All I need to get the Quest Cape is 61 Agility, 66 Thieving, 41 Summoning (Have the Charms), 69 Smithing, 66 Craft, and the two that I am not looking forward to are 65 farming and 65 Herblore. With those stats plus 65 defences which I Just achieved all I have to do is the 100 odd quests I have left :S. So If I can do 2-3 quests a day I hope to have the Quest cape in about 60 days giving me plenty of time to get all the required levels. This goal as well as my other goals I have decided on for now and long term will be added to my front page once I have some spare time

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

good luck with all your goals and such, but just a tip, put all your levels and such in the first post, it makes it all a little more clear and we can actually see what you've done and not just scroll down...

Thanks for the support and advice, I was planning on forming a level list soon however levels kept popping up :wall: . I will attempt to make my blog more interesting and easier to follow tommorow on my day off uni :)

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

Good luck with your goals. Perhaps you should try taking your pictures in another format, such as PNG? Your pictures are a bit blurry.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Good luck with your goals. Perhaps you should try taking your pictures in another format, such as PNG? Your pictures are a bit blurry.

Thanks for the support, I have changed the format of how I take my picture Hopefully they are better from now on or I will find a better format.

Update: Today I redid my goal list and added a section dedicated to my new goal of getting a quest cape or at least doing as many qusts as possible. Today alone I have completed Fight Arena, Monk's Friend and Sheep Herder so my progress is going ok I hope to achieve 2-3 more quests tonight. Currently doing A Soul's Bane. I am starting to realise how fun doing quests is and I aim to do most if not all without using guides to increase the fun and amount I learn about the game.

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

I ended up completing 7 quests yesterday and I have just completed The Tale of the Muspah, which I really enjoyed as it had a really good story :) I will continue to complete the easier and not well known quests leaving the quests I really want to do till closer to the end in case my motivation starts to slip. These quests include; Desert Treasure, Swan Song, Roving Elves and Lunar diplomacy. those quest are a couple of the ones I have been wanting to do for a long time due to how much I enjoy magic, ranged and fishing. :) I will start to try and complete quests and diaries that reward experience lamps to help me level some farming.

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

Today I have had a short day, started and finished Cold War Quest Which was very fun. And while in the area decided to do Olaf's Quest and I am about to finish it as well. Have to go into university soon to so a Fluid Mechanics Assignment. In between doing these quests I did a bit of farming and got level 41 so I only have 14 levels to go :roll:

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

After university yesterday I finished Olaf's Quest which was the most annoying so far as my agility level may have been a bit low and I fell of the bridge 15 times. After Olaf's Quest I decided to tackle the quests in rank of difficulty, and doing difficult ones when I get the urge for a challenge. I completed Rag and Bone man as well last night and today I am currently Doing Fur n' Seek. I have not done the second list of Rag and Bone Man and I won't do the Second Wish List of Fur N' Seek untill a bit later. Also THe experience from Olaf's Quest got me to 66 Defence and 93 Combat :)

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog

Have had a big day today quest and level wise, Firstly I completed Fur N' Seek, then moved onto Clocktower quest, after that I completed Hazeel Cult Quest. While in the area I also completed the Observatory Quest and finally I just completed Swept Away, which leaves only one quest remaining on the novice list to complete. That Quest is Perils of Ice Mountain which I am starting now. As well as completing 5 quests so far I got 64 crafting from Observatory Quest and 42 farming from goulash after Swept Away :)

Update: Just Completed Perils of Ice Mountain. Moving onto intermediate quests where the largest number of quests remain. Looking through the list of intermediate quests I can see a few that I can't wait to do including Enlightened Journey(extra travel, and faster law rune crafting), Garden of Tranquility(Ring of Charos(a)), Hunt for Red Raktuber(extra penguin points), Smoking Kills (slayer helm), Tears of Guthix (minigame with extra xp per week) to name a few :) I will try and go through the list alphabetically unless I have to do a requirment quest, so I can see my pogress better :)

~~Death's Angel~~

Click for My Blog