cheating death.

RSBDavid

Wow... lucky escape that.

Never really "cheated" death, but i have been run over and survived a weeks comer (sp?) :-k

We create our own deaths anyway so you never know if you'd have gone along with your friends you might not have died if you needed a toilet stop and were a couple of minutes late to when you would have been to the accident then if you didn't have a break. :|

Teh best way to cheat death is 2 put points in2 teh Necromancy skill. Duh.

I suppose my closest real life experience was when a big fatty-fat tree branch fell on my head, and if it'd been a few inches over so that the main part hit me instead of a little side branch, it would probably have killed me. Instead it's a minor head wound, only needs a coupla stitches. Not a really major death-cheating story though.

when I was around 3 or 4 I stopped breathing and I died for a few seconds then the doctors brought me to life.true story
I've heard of that happening, did you see a tunnel? A bright light? Did deceased relatives try to speak to you? Was there a giant monster made of spaghetti? ( :P )
sig2.jpg

If thats not a sign of God, I dont know what is.

Edit: I have a story.

When my mom was just a kid; 10 or 12, she was in a car with her father. They were driving home on a rainy day This was in New Jersey, so the water was almost freezing, and the roads were very slick. The visibility was low, and the rain on the car was deafening. They pulled up to a trafic signal, and it was red. They waited there for about 15 seconds, and the light turned green. But her dad didn't start driving. She said something along the lines of "Dad, the light's green. Why aren't you going?". He responded "I dont know. I just cant go.". About 3 seconds later a 24 wheeler came skidding down the street at over 75 miles per hour, and flipped over just while it was crossing the intersection. If my mom's dad (my grandfather) had gone, they would both have been crush by the huge truck, and would have died on the scene.

I probley did a few times, my mom and sister got in a car accident(no deaths) I had a eye operation on the same day it happened(doctor's delayed operation anyway, jerks)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Sorry about your friends, but that's not cheating death... that's just a messege telling you you aren't meant to die yet. Same thing happened to me, I was supposed to go skiing with my uncle and his buddies, but I broke my leg and wasn't able to go. They were hit by a car that lost control due to ice, none of them died, but his one friend is paralyzed from the waist down now.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]