Some Pencil Drawings

misterxman

I made these pencil drawings some months ago:

dragon012fo.png

dragon028oo.png

dragon035ud.png

rexathome01u2sh.png

This one is an experiment I'm trying. I took an RL pic of a street and wanted to draw the whole thing in pencil with a T-rex in it so it could all blend in as one. Since the pic is of different size than the drawing paper, I had to grid both to keep proportions and such the same. I don't know how this will turn out but there's only one way to find out.

spinosaurus01u1gg.png

I just started this one, I hope to finish it during this break.

trexvsunknown012hy.png

I was kind of mad when I started this one, but I'm not goint to finish shading it because I think the whole pic will become too confusing.

deinonychus019kp.png

This is the drawing I like the most, the first time I became serious about shading. Wyrm made me a killer sig with it, thanks.

I like drawing dinosaurs and dragons mainly because of their misteriousness in appearance, and their unique shapes you don't see in anything else today (although birds and lizards come close). I hope you like some of the drawings. Comments welcome, thanks. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since you mentioned these drawings to me I've wanted to see them, I am not disappointed.

Awesome xman, as always. :)

10/10.

(Saw the link on ooc, don't post here much anymore. :P)

wow... you an artist in rl? if not you should be

Defintly! Can we see more?!

10/10!

Omg im sorta like speechless... :shock:

Very nice, I've always loved your pencil work. The second dragon is mine. :D Got used for one of my sigs.

Oh, and misterxman, would you be up for making another pencil sig in the not to distant future? You would be payed handsomly, but, are you any good at drawing people figures?

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Those are amazing :!: You should really think of a career as being an artist if you haven't already. If you are good at drawing other things besides dinosaurs, a career as an artist could develop into handsome paychecks ;)

Keep up the marvelous work there man. I hope to see more of your drawings ;)

~ Shawn

Great, great work. May I ask how old you are? Not to get too nosey, but I'd like to know at what age I will start getting that sort of talent. Marvelous job. The muscle and bone structure seems perfect and they look like they'll jump right out at you. If you could, I'd like you to post your finished drawing of the T-Rex in the street. Put some pedestrians on the sidewalk staring at it in awe and stiff from suprise.

panoramiadk9.gif