Miscellania Profits and Percentages (Updated)

RAHK

This thread is only for showing your information not for discussing it. This thread is already doing a great job of that: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=461474

Updated: Please post screenies of your "extra effort" rewards if your reward is better, in amount and/or quantity, or if it is the first one. Also, refrain from doing both maples and rare woods at the same time so that we can know which group gave you the rewards.

I would like to get some accurate numbers on each of the options for Miscellania. Please only post what you yourself recieved, not what you have heard, seen, etc. Screenies are nice but not necessary if you take notes. It would also be advisable to keep the percentages at three 75%'s (which means you paid 25k per group) or one 100% (50k for this group paid) and one 50% (25k for this group paid) so that we can convert the gp price each easier. If you don't have a bank full of seeds and unids I would also suggest not doing those two together because you will be hardpressed for bank space.

Also, make sure that you have at least 750k gp stocked and 100% approval. Do not post any information that isn't 100% accurate, please!

Please post in the following manner so that I can add it to the list with ease, lol:

Percentage - Item - Name/Amount of each reward

Gp paid divided by reward AMOUNT not value

Example:

100% - Teak - 301/logs

50k / 301 = ~166gp ea

50% - Herbs - 2/guam, 5/harralander, 2/ranarr, 17/dwarf, 999/marrentill

25k / 1025 = ~24gp ea

(No I did NOT recieve that many herbs, lol)

If you want to do the math feel free but I will do it without complaint. The only thing that I have personally recorded with 100% accuracy :oops: is 301 teaks at 100% which equals ~166gp each. I hope to get an accurate number for each thing so that we can all choose the most valuable options. From what I have seen, farming is the best moneymaker with maples being the worse. After a week or two we can hopefully have that 100% confirmed or disproven.

Info:

Mahagony costs ~224 each

Teak costs ~166 each

Both cost ~192 each (50% of each)

Herbs cost ~820-833 each

Flax costs 40 each

Best Reward: 3 Guam and 1 Ranarr seeds

Maple costs ~56 each

Best Reward: 3 willow, 1 pineapple, and 4 ring nests

Coal costs ~92 each

Best Reward: 1 Diamond, 2 Saphires

Seeds cost ~104-105 each

Best Reward: 1 Spirit Seed :shock:

All I can say is FINALLY they made this place worthwhile and they did a great job of it. Throne of Misc. was the whole point of questing for me. I had no interest in quests until I read that they gathered you things on tip.it's quest guide. After finding the rubbish rewards that you had to PAY for (I wasn't skimming I swear!) I was rather disappointed but kept questing anyway, lol.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

very nice idea. I have put 100% herbs (I need herby levels lol) and 50 % mining (i also need smithing levels). I will edit this psot with percentages tomorow.

EDIT:

recoursescollected9id.jpg

61 herbs

273 coal

= 819 gp per unidi

= 91 gp per coal...

woot! lol

EDIT:

DAY 2

recoursescollected24xd.jpg

61 herbs agains, so 91 gp per herb

DAY 3:

ok this is my final day of testing:

http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ed32qh.jpg

same again

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

very nice idea. I have put 100% herbs (I need herby levels lol) and 50 % mining (i also need smithing levels). I will edit this psot with percentages tomorow.

Perfect post. Why? Because you said you would edit in your results instead of making another post to dig through. :D

I am currently doing 100% rare wood (can't remember which) and 50% herbs again. Can't say no to cheap herb xp.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Perfect post. Why? Because you said you would edit in your results instead of making another post to dig through. :D

I am currently doing 100% rare wood (can't remember which) and 50% herbs again. Can't say no to cheap herb xp.

You get 131 of each type of wood, that was my reward the past 2 days while doing the same thing your doing, I also recived some unid herbs but they went onto previous unid staks in my bank so im not sure which type of herbs they were

I've just set up with 100% mining and 50% mahogany and teak (both), 750K deposited. Will put results up tomorrow/Saturday

Results: 546 coal , 65 Mahogany, 65 Teak, 1 Diamond, 2 Sapphires.

Based on this result alone, assuming 50K was taken for the coal ((100% + 50%)/100% = 2/3. 2/3 x 75k = 50k). That works out at just under 92gp per coal. I'll take that, thankyou very much :)

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

-Reserved for all of the Nurse's Findings-

100% approval - 100% farming and 50% herbs (like rahk told me)

1,550,000 in koffers, And the results are:

Approval Rating went down by 1%, (they don't like my standards)

the Rewards are:

michelania6ph.png

Herbs: 7 aventoe, 2 ranar, 5 dwarf weed, 6 irit, 3 harra, and some guam/tarra/marrentill.

Seeds: Theres a Yew, Palm, Two Ranars and the rest you can tell.

They Took away 75k (yew seed gets that back.)

penguinesigrq6.png

I've just set up with 100% mining and 50% mahogany and teak (both), 500K deposited. Will put results up tomorrow/Saturday

Can you add another 250k into it so that it will fit into this result thread, please? If you don't have the cash then oh well but it would help if you could. :)

RahkUrWrld.png

In: 7.5mil so I was charged 75k

This was at 97% so I don't know if it's accurate enough for you, but I got:

29 herbs

128 mahogony

128 teak

I had herbs at 50% and rare woods at 100%

Second time: 75k charge still.

100% approval.

100% rare woods at only mahogony gave 223 mahogony

50% herbs gave 30 herbs.

first 2 days I had it on herbs 50% and seeds 50% so I dont think you can make a cost per item since not all herbs and sseds are equal.

For the third day I had it at 50% flax and 100% herbs with 7.5M in the kindom and 100% satisfactiion I got alot of good seeds (many herbs) and I got 625 flax at 50% so that gives us :

625 flax @ 50% 1/3 of 75k

(75000/3)/625 comes to 40 gp per flax, so its a great investment.

If any numbers change tomorow I will edit this post.

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

I've just set up with 100% mining and 50% mahogany and teak (both), 500K deposited. Will put results up tomorrow/Saturday

Can you add another 250k into it so that it will fit into this result thread, please? If you don't have the cash then oh well but it would help if you could. :)

Done. Sorry, didn't read the post thoroughly. I hate it when people do that :oops:

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

1 million in coffers, 75k taken.

100% approval.

100% flax, 50% coal.

resources7ym.jpg

Same info as above, same amounts and all, just different herb seeds. Guam and tarromin for me.

50k to flax = 50k/1250 flax = 40gp/ flax

25k to coal = 25k/273 coal = 91.6gp/coal

Very, very profitable :shock:

In: 7.5mil

u sure? it used to be only 5mil could go in...did they change it with the quest?

When you complete the new Royal Troube quest, you can put 7.5 mil in the coffers.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Been gone, had time to update but forums were down, forums up but I gotta go. :cry:

Should be able to update it in about 3 hours though, sorry for delay.

RahkUrWrld.png

75k went to the people with 100% satisfaction.

I got:

Mreward-2.gif

100% - Maples - 892 logs

75k / 892 = ~84gp each

50% - Flax - 625 flax

75k / 625 = 120gp each

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]