My Melee Inv (see my sig)

I don't have:

Legends'

rune gloves

Replaces with:

Wilderness cape

GoldSmithing Gloves

20 Sharks

Plank* (Oak wouldn't be useful since it's always 100% with normal)

TinderBox

Rune Hatchet

Oak Longbow*

7 Fire Bronze Arrows*

Rope*

FINAL INV (hopefully)

Isn't it?

You only have to fight 1 lv 110 during the whole quest, so if your prayer is 50+ you probably wont even need a p-pot. And im not sure but I think there are more quest items that you need? I did the quest last night, good luck:) Its really annoying having to go through the underground pass so many times...

Borschwicz.png

|Barrows Drops-7|Dragon Drops-5|

depending on your agility level, it should be doable.

I did it on lvl 53 agility with agility pots, and it was kinda pain in the....well you know...

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

You also need a bow and arrow to get across the first chasm. And I guess with "shade" you do mean "spade"?

You might need to restock, but you have to leave and come back to Elfland anyway :), so it should not be a problem.

lysi2nr.jpg

I will get that little Phoenix chick!!!!!

You also need a bow and arrow to get across the first chasm. And I guess with "shade" you do mean "spade"?

You might need to restock, but you have to leave and come back to Elfland anyway :), so it should not be a problem.

Oh it's been so long since I did Underpgroung pass I've forgotten about that.

Something tells me all these sharks aren't neccessery if I have protect from melee on all the times with 2 prayer potions. Am I right?

The problem with the start of regicide is not fighting, but traps depending on your agility level .... and protection from melee is not going to help you there ... a couple of agility potions also wouldn't hurt .... had to rescue some poor soul last week who just could not make it back out of the elf woods .. but he also did not bring a tele device :lol:

P.S. I hope you remember how you crossed the tiles before the gate, it remains the same pattern as in Underground Pass.

lysi2nr.jpg

I will get that little Phoenix chick!!!!!

Well, even if you're careful you could always fall for Stick Pass.

Well, maybe sharks are neccessery.

And I'm getting my agility to 56 to save inv space for more important stuff.

BTW, Is black any better than blue or gold? Or is it same story with different trim of rune armour?

I did it on lvl 53 agility with agility pots, and it was kinda pain in the....well you know...

You don't understand do you?

I mean ITEMS not skills :shame:

I do, but if your agility is <56 you need agility pot(s)

And of course, as stated, bow and arrow(s)

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

You don't understand do you?

I mean ITEMS not skills :shame:

I do, but if your agility is <56 you need agility pot(s)

And of course, as stated, bow and arrow(s)

Dude, I already stated I want to save inv and train agility.

Well, even if you're careful you could always fall for Stick Pass.

Well, maybe sharks are neccessery.

And I'm getting my agility to 56 to save inv space for more important stuff.

BTW, Is black any better than blue or gold? Or is it same story with different trim of rune armour?

no. yes.

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

Bump, anyway I'm almost ready to go. In fact once I have enough agility I will play Grand Theft Auto Vice City all week days so people can make suggestions on what I should bring in 5 days.

I have nothing to lose. I must get the non-quest related items real fast. :twisted:

BTW, just suggest me.

Oh it's been so long since I did Underpgroung pass I've forgotten about that.

Something tells me all these sharks aren't neccessery if I have protect from melee on all the times with 2 prayer potions. Am I right?

I did UP 2 days ago, and I cantell that your sharks will be mor ethan needed if you want to pass the final *maze*.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Actually, the "maze" is surprisingly easy at 56 agility+

I have 66 agility and I don't fail at all... at 56, I failed once or so per time I went through.

Just remember: bring everything you need one first trip, you only have to go through UP once!

The Zebera is getting faster! The road to 99 Agility

Previous 99s (in order)

Fishing, November 23rd, 2009.

Attack, November 23rd, 2009 (got it about 10 minutes after Fishing)

Hitpoints (well, it was back then), December 28th, 2009

Defence, February 27, 2010

if your going to be using prayer the whole time you should prolly bring an extra prayer pot with you just to be safe :XD:

imagexm0.jpg

RIP:Hell Buster1

<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>Due To The Power Abuse Of Mods<ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ>

hehe black mystic looks neat, that's all it has over blue other than it's player resale value. why you would feel compelled to use it in regicide, no idea.

I did regicide at combat 75 wearing boots of lightness, leg cape, charged glory and a dds. Was over 65 agility at the time though so the traps weren;t too bad.

Used ard cakes for food (amount of heal in one eat is meaningless) and would recommend an atni pioson or 2. Those leaf traps are evil stuff as I still fail them alot even over 70 agility so keep those in mind and tehy dish out 15 damage. At the worst, if you get low on hp you can natually regan teh hp, there's no rush.

if you are really paranoid about food, just bring a hachet and a tinderbox. The trails in elfland have lots of bunnies you can cook and trees to cut for fires.

Cheers!

-BB

Well I'd say axe and tinderbox are extremly useful, especially if you are doing a quest in the Elf Lands, if you have less than 60 agility I'd bring one. Bunnys heal 5 hp which isn't bad for a lvl 2 creature that spawns rapidly. Though on the same note sharks are over the top, I brought 5 lobbies and the axe/tinderbox and I did fine. I did it at a lower combat lvl than you, and with your high thieving many traps aren't going to be a problem in the Pass.

So I'd suggest would be like people said bow and arrows, tinderbox and axe 1 or 2 antipots and a few lobbies. Also just bring dragonhide, and a melee weapon, you just need light but decent melee armour, no need to bring black mystic. I mean who are you going to show off to really, and the few people that are there are usually 100+ so like they care.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

Huh? What?

ARE YOU EXCEPTING ME TO FISH LOBSTERS WHILE I HAVE A LOT OF SHARKS IN BANKS?!?!?!?!!!

Forget it. And I want to try some different combat style. I'm a knight most of the times. Trust me I will do it.

And I won't eat these bunnies, I already have wasted enough time in going in circles. I don't need lvl60 agility because I know it's just to take shortcuts, I just wanna finish the quest with 56 agility.

Also I have to ask question, last time I tried my dragon battleaxe didn't damage the tyras guard a one bit, and I am going to use magic, so what's the point of trying melee weapon if my dragon battleaxe didn't work? :notalk:

I know you guys are trying to give me advice, but nothing says I won't waste money in black mystic. Waste of money maybe, I don't care, I will STILL waste money and time. Thank you guys. I think 250 will do.

Off-Topic: I have a GTA:VC map editor and I blocked the road with palm trees. Because I'm evil. :twisted:

You could just use normal mystic if you're absolutely determined to mage the thing. I actually haven't finished underground pass yet :oops: and i really dont know anything about regicide :oops: but make sure you bring everything you need you dont want to go through the pass more than you have to :shame:

Huh? What?

ARE YOU EXCEPTING ME TO FISH LOBSTERS WHILE I HAVE A LOT OF SHARKS IN BANKS?!?!?!?!!!

Forget it. And I want to try some different combat style. I'm a knight most of the times. Trust me I will do it.

And I won't eat these bunnies, I already have wasted enough time in going in circles. I don't need lvl60 agility because I know it's just to take shortcuts, I just wanna finish the quest with 56 agility.

Also I have to ask question, last time I tried my dragon battleaxe didn't damage the tyras guard a one bit, and I am going to use magic, so what's the point of trying melee weapon if my dragon battleaxe didn't work? :notalk:

I know you guys are trying to give me advice, but nothing says I won't waste money in black mystic. Waste of money maybe, I don't care, I will STILL waste money and time. Thank you guys. I think 250 will do.

Off-Topic: I have a GTA:VC map editor and I blocked the road with palm trees. Because I'm evil. :twisted:

dude your dragon battle axe must be broken, or else you arnt any good at runescape, i just did regicide at lvl 100 with a whip....i owned the tyras guard....you are manycmb lvls higher......so either your rubbish at runescape or just arnt persistent enough.

(might want to fix that d-b-axe also)

also wasting money and time aint good, ecspecialy time, cause its the one thing that is limited to us.

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

So I'd suggest would be like people said bow and arrows, tinderbox and axe 1 or 2 antipots and a few lobbies. Also just bring dragonhide, and a melee weapon, you just need light but decent melee armour, no need to bring black mystic. I mean who are you going to show off to really, and the few people that are there are usually 100+ so like they care.

Thanks lord_k, I plan on doing regicide soon myself so this summary of what to bring will come in handy.

TheBlazikenMaster - Your rudeness to many of the people who have posted to this thread offering advice is alarming!

elle2nq7.jpg

i didn't know I had to fight a level 110 guy, so I finished killing him with just a rune pick. I needed 50 prayer and 4 swordies. Also bring that axe and tinderbox. Yes, sharks are better, but you can run out of them in the traps in UP and the woods.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Don't call me stupid just because I wasn't able to kill him first time. It's so rude and it doesn't help at all. I asked for help not how stupid or rude I am.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just trying to say how I would disagree, I want advices and I will do the quest my way.

Al right I will bring hatchet and tinderbox. Maybe it's fact that I hitted 0's and gave up quickly. Al right, I will bring my melee set.

And if I fail again you have no right to call me stupid. :evil:

Now please help me instead of insulting me. I will try again next Saturday.

TheBlazikenMaster - Your rudeness to many of the people who have posted to this thread offering advice is alarming!

That wasn't very nice. Neither was it true.

I'm very tired of asking a question and get flamed. Please try to make the rest of the topic clean.

"Your stupid because you couldn't kill the tyras guard, your rudeness won't get you any help"

Al right these 2 thing are enough. Now please no more of these.

Can people please suggest me good inv space instead of flaming me by calling me stupid?

How can I get help if you just call me stupid and stuff?

You could have explained how the things I said were wrong, but did many people do? Yes, but did they do it without flaming me? No they didn't. This will be my new inv:

Inv:

My Melee Inv (see my sig)

I don't have:

Legends'

rune gloves

Replaces with:

Wilderness cape

GoldSmithing Gloves

20 Sharks

Plank* (Oak wouldn't be useful since it's always 100% with normal)

TinderBox

Rune Hatchet

50K coins (if I find some equipmennt shop on my way to Tyras)

Oak Longbow*

7 Fire Bronze Arrows*

Rope*

Ok, I may have been rude if so sorry. But that gives you no right to say somethig like "You're just plain stupid"

Read inv. And tell me, am I now ready?

No more flaming. I have enough time, so you're wrong pauloino. Besides I'm lvl90 thieving. It will take me under day to get more than 150K coins.

Now PLEASE KEEP THE TOPIC CLEAN.

I promise I will try to not ignore you furher, but at least try not to flame me.

Last but not least I want to give these that helped me today some messages:

bobthesock: No I can get about 500K very quickly. Not only am I quick in getting cash from knights also the guards drop lvl2 clue that can give me some money.

pauloino: Don't be silly I have enough of time. Don't call me rubbish, that's not very nice. My time isn't limited, I have enough of time.

qopitar: That was no help at all. I might not be perfect, might be little rude but Please stay on topic.

meol: Thank you.

Now I need more advices. Yes nobody called me stupid but calling me rubbish is about as bad.

Please help me don' flame me.