[Gallery] White Dragon updated & Mr. Orc returns.....

lazy_cat

warc.jpg

untitled21nb6.th.png

Different colour schemes. Compare this to the green and red : D

dragonslaycopy.jpg

Most recent piece - just finished it an hour ago. I limited the range of colours used so I could focus on the human musculature (particularly on the arms). I'm thinking of removing that peculiar little cliff in the middle or move the guy up to give him more leg room. Anyways, I still need to refine some more areas but I'm taking a break before school starts again!

Critiques are always welcome and helpful : )

dragonslay.gif

----------------

Satenza's Runescape Signature

1. Click - Initial sketch.

2. Click - Figuring out the colour scheme.

3. Click - Months later....lol Major changes.

4. Click - Complete! : D

99678128bk8.png

Pet dragon - cartoon style. :mrgreen:

666uv6.png >>>> 555fa4.png555fa4rq0.png

Jack Sparrow v1 v2 v3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilderness : wolverine portrait :Duke of Lumbridge wip : Runescape's Fire Giant : Dragon WarriorCold Mountain (500x500pixels only at 72dpi.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wolvhi6.gif

And here are some speed paintings.

Some guy 4

Some guy 3

Some guy 1

Some guy 2

Jack Sparrow smiling

Red Face work

Blue Face work

A sketch - ArtRev 1v1 Battle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Program list:

: Adobe Photoshop cs2

: microsoft paint

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

completely amazing!!

please go do graphics for JaGex, sure the new update is good but not as good as the guy you made :D :D keep up your great work! :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

omg :shock: i dont know how to make such great pictures so i was thinking of asking someone if i could use it but your's to big #-o well ifhavent checked rest yet if i get permission i could add to sig

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

the axe is fine, he's thinking realistically.. Very professional looking lazycat, you should think of becoming an illustrator, as working this quickly would be perfect for in the working world..

I have no qualms you obviously just wanted to show us your work, on a scale of 1-10 I'd say .. amazing.

cheers..

oh and do you happen to have a website?

vistame09copyhr8.png

dude you high or somming, this work is amazing!

hmm, lazycat, do you make prints? if not its definatly worth concidering, you can get quite alot of money =) *hint hint*

love seing all your work, exept for that sting in the back of my neck teling me ill NEVER be near that good *sigh*

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

oh and do you happen to have a website?

Yes, I do but it's really really boring. Its nothing more than a collection of my school projects hehe. :uhh:

lazycat, do you make prints? if not its definatly worth concidering, you can get quite alot of money

I sold prints before and that was during the 2006 anime convention here in Toronto. It was fun but not very profitable though hehe. :uhh:

I would like to see the battleaxe a little bigger though

I was aiming for a one-handed battle axe so that's why the handle is alittle short. But as for the battle head...I suppose I can make it alittle bigger.

:-k

how old are you?

How old am I?? :ohnoes: With one year and 2 months more and I'm no longer in the groovy "teens" (if you know what I mean :-w )

Anyways, I just completed a new piece as a tribute to Jagex's new graphic updates. I'm not a member so I dont know the Fire Giant's environment (surrounding) is like so if you could lend me a hand and suggest some additions to the picture then that would be great! :thumbsup:

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!