A Star Control Story

archimage_a

Star control 1 Download

Star Control 2 Download(Also called Ur-quan Masters

Star Control 3 download

Race information

Virtually eveything else

Massive amount of good stories This is not being updated because of the lack of intrest at the moment.

But anyway the story. This makes a fair amount of sense without playing the game...however if you want to just read the races rather than plow through a game, then visit one of the above.

An Era Forgotten

Written 2 years after the CaptainÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s returns from the Kessari Quadrant, this follows the Official Star-con 3 storyline, and anything else that seems to follow it, that does not include this date.

2184, October, Monday 16th, 10:43, Planet 3, Sol Star System.

The Arilou Lalee'lay Battlecruiser hovered inertly in an obvious attack stance over the planet. The inhabitance of the planet already knew that was not going to be a friendly visit, as the cruiser had already laided waste to the defense fleet, had jammed transmissions outside of the system but most obvious of all was the demand for surrender that had been issued 2 days ago. Fortunately the Ur-Quan slave shield had not yet been dismantled and was up incase of attack, though none came.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅRaces evolve and develop and seek to maximize their potential. But sometimes races become very advanced, they seek to control too many of the variables in their lives. We are afraid that you have become one of them.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

As I believe I previously said, not my style at all...I didn't really feel I wanted to read it because of the lack of paragraphs..otherwise it's ok.