Overall 3 worthwhile updates

superway25

1. Lumbridge bank for f2p, and good for p2p making bowstrings from flax in bank already. Faster than seer's.

2. Free lumbridge tele. I dont go there very often so its useful for going to al karrid for smithing, crafting, or powermining. Also I think it could save inventory space for members at the barrows.

3. Rune boots are awesome now. I always thought they were better than climbing boots before, but now theres no argument at all.

I need to be a member <_<

superway26.png

I cna't afford the boots now because they raised 300k in one day 8-)

Mine and smith, man... I'm sure you'll be able to buy them again in good time. Until then, good luck to you. :)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

There's a bank in Lumby!!? SWEET! :mrgreen:

Seriously man... read the updates page. I find the area sounds nice, most of the graphics updates okay, and the guides okay as well. Hate the free swords and shields and the location of the run button. Other than that... Well, i agree with you.

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

SO MANY THREADS!!! I remember when Durial struck, yeah but stop making these threads. (unless you made the first one)

you have no idea what your talking about this topic isnt about that durial noob, that wasnt even that impressive of a bug, it was jut dumb luck

how about you think before your type

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

i like the bank and all but i hate the interface it looks too much like little kids game now <.<

Heh, that's what I said in another thread in these forums, except with details... And I just found it too...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3689327#3689327

Have a read. :) Jagex is going to lose a lot of the older players over this, I think... :boohoo:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)