The Upside to the Updates

TimeStopper

I love how you can equip different equipment while in your inventory and see how it affects your stats, and the close of up look of your character is pretty cool even if I don't have any eyes :wink:

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

I too prefered the old interfaces but simply cause I was used to them, it'll take some time to get used to it all but eventually you won't even be able to remember how it used to be like.

I love how you can equip different equipment while in your inventory and see how it affects your stats, and the close of up look of your character is pretty cool even if I don't have any eyes :wink:

I agree I think this was definitely the best part of the updated interfaces. :thumbsup:

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I dont know why everyone's overracting...it still is the same thing. (same positions and stuff.... ) :?
Not run page! I always click on damn emotes page when I try to run -.-

That's why you hold down Ctrl when you want to run :wink:

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

The upsides is the new bank in lumby for f2p, very nice. Also I LOVE! that tele to Lumby, saves me a law rune, anyone could use this spell, so you have to give this an upside. Also that equipment thing is hawt like butta off my back.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

The ambient sounds are pretty cool. I went to Lumbridge to check out all the updates, and I actually heard the river. Very cool.

I chose the "scenic" route from Lumbridge to Draynor, and actually heard random bird calls and songs from the trees! Such a simple sound adds so much more depth to the game! I can't wait to go to karamja to see if the monkeys make random "ooo OOO ahh AHH" sounds there!

Also, I really like the blowing sound effect near the entrances to certain cities where you see the crest flags waving in the breeze, such a wonderful thing to add!

I actually like the orange, one of the few colors that makes me happy.

I didn't like the yellow back when it was around. Yellow reminds me of a trick that was played on me when I was young *hint it involves snow*

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

my one and only complaint is the run button. thats the only thing that any kind of inconvenient. other than that, this new updates kicks more behind than a roshambo machinen that was programmed backwards! :thumbsup:

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I dont know why everyone's overracting...it still is the same thing. (same positions and stuff.... ) :?

That's why you hold down Ctrl when you want to run :wink:

Pwnt! :P

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

I like it myself, you can hear the furnace and the tanning boiler in al kharid, and the bird calls are quite nice too. I pretty much agree with everything except the free sword and shield. Mage... okay, i agree with it, range... The bow made me stop and nearly ask why a lvl 3 had a magic shortbow, BUT THE SWORD AND SHIELD ARE everywhere in F2P. Even lvl 70's have em. It's like people can't comprehend that they are about equal to bronze. Though i must admit... the shield doesn't look too bad.

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

In fact, the run option is the only thing i hate about this update.

99 Ranged F2P achieved 21 November (2961st)

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

Lummbrige having a Bank means...

Cowhides, Wool, possibly Coal, Mithril and Addy Ores should all drop at least slightly in price because they're all easier to get.

Pking will change, if you die now you can run up to the top floor of Lummbridge Castle, grab your Skull Sceptre thing for Barbarian Village, Teleport, find the person that killed you if they're still in the Wilderness or coming back from it and get your things back!

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Lummbrige having a Bank means...

Cowhides, Wool, possibly Coal, Mithril and Addy Ores should all drop at least slightly in price because they're all easier to get.

Pking will change, if you die now you can run up to the top floor of Lummbridge Castle, grab your Skull Sceptre thing for Barbarian Village, Teleport, find the person that killed you if they're still in the Wilderness or coming back from it and get your things back!

I agree completely. It would be so much better with a bank in Lumbridge but now there is alredy a bank in Al-Kharid and the Jagex staff probably thinks that it's close enough.

Finally a bank in lumby :P now i can bank my hides faster. plus the river sound's pretty cool. also when i was training in the stronghold, i noticed they updated the giant spider sounds, like when u hit it and die it no longer makes the annoying high pitched sound

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS