Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

This blog is no longer updated. If you wish to contact me, do so on RS: Swedishboy7.

welcometoblog.png

Index:

A bit about me

I have recently...

I'm currently...

Recent Level ups

Skills and bank

Goals

Thanks to...

[hide=A bit about me] My name on these forums are swedishboy5, as you have noticed. My RS account is Swedishboy7 and it's my main and only account.

I have previously had an account Swedishboy7, that sadly got hacked. I had come quite far with this account (it had 2 99s, one of them being Runecrafting). But now I am focusing on Swedishboy5 instead.

In game I like to chat with my friends (And I love to make new too), doing skilling and merchanting and, of course, to party!

I have been a part of RS for about 6 years, and 14/9/2007 I got membership for the first time. Since then I have only been a member.

I have been having this blog since the end of 2006. My first goal was to get all skills to 50+. This goal I achieved in the beginning of 2007.

After having achieved this goal, I went for 70+ in all skills, a goal I completed on the 9/3/2010.

Then I went for 99 Runecrafting, a goal that I completed on 12/12/2010. An untrimmed Runecrafting cape was now mine!

My most recent completed big goal is 99 Ranged, which I completed on the 18/7/2011.

I am also part of a clan called "Divine Immortality", a social, high-level clan with all kinds of events.

Many pictures from my RS history are found on my photobucket page: http://s134.photobuc...95/Swedishboy7/

Also check out my RS pictures gallery here on Tip.It: http://forum.tip.it/...album&album=111

Imageshack album, with even more pictures, here: Imageshack album[/hide]

I have recently:

Finished smithing my 2k mithril platebodies!

After having sit around in my bank for a very long time, I finally managed to finish smithing the last 6k mithril bars I had into mithril platebodies. The 2k mithril platebodies were then sold on the Grand Exchange.

The smithing made me level up twice; to level 82 Smithing!

smithing81.png

smithing82t.png

sellingplatebodies.png

Completed my goal of 150k runecrafting guild tokens and bought 3,5k death altar teleport tabs!

After a long time of gopping, and having got myself a full master runecrafter robes set, I finally reached my goal of 150k runecrafting guild tokens. For these I bought 3,5k death altar teleport tablets. These I will use up to make deaths runes for making my bank back.

150krcguildtokens.png

[hide=Some more pictures of me finishing GOP for now]

finishinggop1.png

finishinggop2.png

finishinggop3.png

finishinggop4.png

[/hide]

I hate that you can just 50 teleport tablets at a time...

finishinggop5.png

Hit the 18M Runecrafting XP mark!

18mrcxp.png

Sold my grimy snaps!

For quite a long time I have been making money of herb-farming snapdragons. I have now sold these herbs of mine for quite a nice amount of cash (that will soon be spent on pure essences):

sellinggrimysnaps.png

I'm currently...

Crafting death runes and training Firemaking, Cooking and Fishing.

I plan to use up all the 3500 death teleport tablets that I got from exchanging my 150k runecrafting guild tokens. By teleporting back and forth in-between Daemonheim and the death altar, bring pouches and an abyssal lurker, I should be able to make about 250k death runes (probably a bit more). These runes should sell for about 100m if the price stays about the same per death rune. This money I will need to train my skills and get equipment after the hack that happened to me a few months ago.

I will also be training Firemaking, Cooking and Fishing. I don't really like any of these skills, but to reach my goal of all skills 80+ I simply have to train them. Luckily they're all quite fast to train.

For Firemaking I will be burning yew logs at bonfires, mostly at GE.

For Cooking, I will be cooking the fish I get from training fishing. Perhaps I might cook something else too.

For Fishing, I will be fishing monkfishes.

Death runecrafting:

deathrunealtarcrafting.png

Current runecrafting bank tab:

rctab.png

Firemaking training:

trainingfiremaking.png

Current Equipment for RCing:

masterrcer.png

[hide=Recent level-ups]

dung56.png

prayer81.png

smithing82t.png

smithing81.png

mining84.png

farming83.png

firemaking75.png

thieving72.png

magic88q.png

slayer71.png

firemaking74.png

firemaking73.png

crafting91.png

prayer80.png

hunter80z.png

smithing80.png

agility80.png

woodcutting82.png

fishing72.png

[/hide]

Skills and bank

[hide=Old skill pictures]

Skills back in 2006.

levels.jpg

Skills 23/12/2009

skills-3.png

Skills 12/1/2011

Skills.png

[/hide]

Current skills and combat level:

Skills:

skillsls.png

Updated: 4/7

Combat: 118

combatc.png

Updated: 3/5

Bank

Bank:

Bank main tab:

bankmaintab.png

Update: 4/7

[hide=Full bank (Updated 4/7)!]

bankcb.png

Updated: 4/7

[/hide]

Goals

My current goals are:

Use all 3,5k death teleport tablets and sell the death runes for cash.

All skills 80+.

16/25 Skills 80+

Currently focusing on:

Firemaking: Swedishboy7.png

Fishing: Swedishboy7.png

Cooking: Swedishboy7.png

Thanks to list

[hide=Click here to view my thanks to list!]

-Nac fan for being a brilliant friend! He has helped me a lot and has great skills. However he makes me a bit jealous with his extreme luck with drops. Whenever he kills a monster it at least drops a whip :P.

-255sunflower, my girlfriend in real life RSN. Anh yêu em.

-The Zuggler, or Chady197, for having been a great friend of mine. Has now quit though.

-Kill Life/K1ll l1f3 for being one of my best friends, who never says no to a chat. We ofter meet and have fun togheter. One of my best friends!

-Agszza, a great old friend of mine who isn't online that much anymore though.

-N Odie, a good friend old friend of mine.

-Krivlad, an old friend of mine who I chat to very often and do fun stuff with every now and then.

-Runescapew44 for being a great friend, who I love to chat too.

-The drunken dwarf, for giving me so many free beers and kebabs! Sad that you're no random event anymore...But I still meet you sometimes! Can't wait until the next time we meet.

-Tip.It admins, moderaters and reseachers for this community! [/hide]

Thanks for reading my blog. But remember, you can make me even happier by posting :)!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have now made a lot of changes.

For example, I have make a journal part where I will write evryday what I have done and what have happened.

lGxorje.png

Bump. Now I have posted 4 times in a row here, post here please! We need some variation!

I have updated the journal and some pics!

Hope you enjoyed the reading! :D

lGxorje.png

Thanks for the tip! But I already knowed this, and I must tell you that I like this tactic much more. Why? It's slower and much more difficult, I know.

BUT I like to have all my at almost skills the same level. Why? I don't know, I just like it.

But thanks anyway!

lGxorje.png

Hey, Swedishboy, it me lancereaver, came up with my name, Tip.Its Lance Breaker...Great, isnt it....About our pic.....Its awesome!!! But when we said that Oreo9870 rules..i said 9780, instead of 9870...eheh, i think we should replace it...Lets replace it when im online. I cant play RS at my home...because of dial-up......until we meet!

Anyway, good luck and Hyt!

-Lancereaver1, first visitor of Swedishboy7..

PRIVATE CHAT always ON

PR_BreakDOWN.png