male or female:

weapon:

race:

other info: eg long dark hair and a red top on stuff like what you have on

so when u post ur bio i will read them and i will say yes or no easy.... \'

rules:

no spamming.

no flaming.

have to post in 3 days of me saying ur in the story or ur out.

and not to much net talk stuff like ur but no number for letters like 3 for a e ok? thank you

name:Edward

male or female:male

weapon:long bow

race:elf

other info:short brown hair and light camo pants on with a light camo top and a camo cape on. there thats my bio done now start posting ur bio's :D

sigs315.gif

trying to get 1k of shrimp ^^ don't know why help me if you want ty

name:Hylean

male or female:male

weapon:hally/dagger when too close for hally

race:human

other info: wears a meddly of armors, rune legs, green drag body [bleep]y green vambs boots are splitbark and his cape is Ava's attractor (he has a long bow, but right now he is collecting arrows) has the gnomish googles (because the ladies love em)

His personality is laid back and quiet, loves quiet adventuring and hunting. Loves to research.

I think thats all needed

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

name: Helenia (pronounced hell-en-yah)

male or female: Have three guesses! \' (just joking. Female)

weapon: Long, thin plain silver-coloured sword.

race: Human/elf (mother was an elf, father was human)

other info: Wears a loose green top and has long blonde hair, tall and elegant. Likes to dance and also has experience in herblore. Helenia also likes to travel, is calm mannered but doesn't mind a risk or danger, can sometimes be a bit harsh and defiant.

This sounds awesome! :D

Name: Fienrir/Argarok (read other info)

Male or Female: Male

Weapon: Platnium Buster sword

Race: Human/Demon (also read the other info)

Other info: Wears a leather jacket and black pants. He has two rings that are bound to his index fingers by a strange curse, were his dark side, Argarok, is released. He is strong and upbeat attitude, and is very humble and loyal to his friends. Has experience in in prayer and magic, allowing him to not only to excel in meele, but defend those around him and attack from safe distances.

Height: 6' 0"

Eye color: One is red, the other is blue

Hope you like. :D

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

ok you are in now we can start just make up a starting point and we will make it up so we all meet up at some point in time in the story. happy writing :D

sigs315.gif

hes my part

One day in a field in the west was a young man sleeping under a tree.

he had been there for a long time now then all of a sudden he woke up.

"OW! my head" Edward said as he woke up he looks around and sees some cows grazing in the field he stands up and starts to walk over to a cow.

the cow looks at him then starts eating again "hello Bessy how are you today?" Edward said patting the cow on the back.....

sigs315.gif

Here's mine...

A lone man was walking back from the scarred battlefields of the far North. The Wilderness, a dangerous place were only the toughest go. Fienrir went there to quell his thirst for blood; there wasn't a single scratch on him. Thoughts raced through his mind, as he stepped into the large crowd of people, all awaiting there husbands to return. He drew his buster sword, which was coated with blood, and the crowd hushed and stared with awe. He took out a thin piece of cloth to whipe the blood, and walked away as he heard gossiping from all of the female warriors.

"Hey!" Fienrir glanced as a young boy ran up to him. "Is my daddy coming back?" Fienrir withdrew his blade, and sighed. "Your father...Awaits you at nightfall. He fought with valor." The young boy smiled, and ran towards the crowd. More and more people asked him about the war, and Fienrir answered them all sincerely.

The war was terrible, but Fienrir knew that he went there to keep his darkness intact. Although he was a renound hero in these parts, he thought he was...Unforgiven. His arms throbbed, and he looked down at his two rings, swearing. Pain surged through his body, as his blood started to heat up. He started to pray, as the pain seceded into his body. Fienrir knew there wasn't a lot of time left. He ran, sword in hand, towards the fields of grain.

Edward sits down next to Bessy and pulls out some nuts from his pocket and starts to eat them "mm mm" Edward said. Shoving the nuts into his mouth

all the cows looked up and starting mooing and walking towards the big tree in the middle on the field. Something was calling them over Edward saw something jump up into the tree he got up and started running towards the tree but he couldn't see anything he started climbing the tree to get a better view when someone hit him out of the tree down onto the ground Edward was knocked out what would happen to him?

sigs315.gif

Thank you very much...I hope that person wasn't me...Should I make more, or should we wait for the others?

You know, I hope the thers remembered that they signed up...

I just remastered my story, The_Advent. Fienrir was originally from that story, but he was younger then. He wore armor then, too. :lol: Brings back memories...

Fienrir ran faster and faster, blacking out in the process...

That's my next line in the story... :ohnoes: That is a one liner, that might actually connect with Edward.

cool cant wait

Edward was on the ground for a long time the cows eating all the grass around him and the farmer not aware of what had happened in his fields

a little while later Edward woke to he sound of birds singing in the trees

and as a falcon circles overhead it was almost night time and Edward had to get home so he got up and started walking south east. By the time Edward got home it was dinner time and when he sat down on a chair his mother come over to him and yelled at him for not getting home before nightfall he was sent to his room with out any dinner Edward thought to himself is this the life he wants to live? all the fun he had was when he was 2 years old and now his 19 then he said to himself "I'm leavening tomorrow and no ones gonna stop me" and the he went to bed....

this is going to be a cool story \'

sigs315.gif

Fienrir ran faster and faster, blacking out in the process...

Or at least that is all Fienrir remembered. He had awakened outside of a house, an average sized house, and was awakened by the screams of a young boy:

"I'm leaving tommorow...And no one is gonna stop me!" Fienrir got up to the rude awakening, remembering his past. He hated reading minds! Thinking to himself, Fienrir never had a real family, a family that could hug him and kiss him good night. His family was killed during war, his father was killed in action, and his mother commited suicide not long after, leaving Fienrir alone. He thought this boy was lucky, and he shouldn't walk out on his family. But alas, Fienrir cannot control destiny. Reluctently, he sat down to await the young boy the next morning, stabbing the sword into the ground.

Hey, you should PM (messege) the others to get them going. I think you just...Take their user names and give them a message...If not, then I dunno... :-k

i will do that

next morning Edward woke up and started getting ready to leave and go have some fun somewhere else he packed some food and cloths and a tent and he bow and arrows all ready to go Edward sunk out of the house and started to walk when he say a guy siting there with a big sword in the ground he froze would the man kill him or mug him?

sigs315.gif

The young boy seemed alarmed.

"Please, do not be afraid, I overheard your thoughts of...Running away. I'm here to..." The boy was shaking, an arrow drawn towards Fienrir's head. "With that poor stance, the arrow will never hit me."

"Oh yea?" The boy shot the arrow, and Fienrir, swift as an elf, caught the arrow mid-air. The boy was stunned.

"Shall we go for a walk? I'll explain everything on the way."

My character rests in your hands, for the time being. :D

I contacted one guy...Fists of ozzy? Hope they join. After your next post, let's stop and await the others.

"My name is Fienrir." He said to the boy, following in close pursuit.

"I'm...Edward." He looked amazed.

"Edward...I like that name. I won't ask you about why you wanted to run away, yet. Instead, I'm going to train you to get out of those poor stances.

All afternoon, Edward and Fienrir worked themselves to the bone...

"Whew! That was fun!" Edward exclaimed happily.

"You are excellent at fighting!" Fienrir replied.

"Were did you learn magic?"

"The wars."

"I knew your name was familiar! Your Fienrir, hero of heroes! I can't believe it!"

"Believe it...Now kid, I have a question."

"Ask away!" Edward was really excited.

"If you had a choice...Between light and darkness, which would you take?"

"What did you choose?"

"Neither."